Palomine

• Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
Re: Can you ID these single-photo mystery models? MANY STILL UNSOLVED
« Reply #210 on: May 06, 2013, 11:30:34 AM »
OK, I'm working on the assumption that this image is OK to post... only got a single (no-name) result for it from GRIS, and zip from Tineye. I'm like 99% sure we've seen her before... is this Tina Angel maybe???

1.jpg
« Last Edit: May 11, 2013, 11:14:10 AM by Palomine »

Palomine

« Reply #211 on: May 07, 2013, 06:09:54 PM »
Sorry, I know this is an old one. Who's this again? TIA! :)

x082004gg210

SOLVED! It's Lisette!
« Last Edit: May 10, 2013, 10:21:19 AM by Palomine »

Palomine

« Reply #212 on: May 09, 2013, 09:09:52 PM »
Some probably-impossible-to-ID amateurs (though you never know! ;))...let's start with this pretty woman. Though I can and do admire and appreciate the slim and stacked models like Holly Peers, Jordan Carver, etc... IMO this woman is every bit as pretty as they are and to me, she has a better body:

1 (140)

SOLVED! It's Michelle! (more info to be added if and when it turns up)
« Last Edit: May 10, 2013, 10:30:57 AM by Palomine »

tdotter

• Moistpubes2-the return of the goo!
« Reply #213 on: May 10, 2013, 02:52:50 AM »
Xo82004gg210 is Lisette.
1 (140) is Michelle.
I can't find any last names,yet.

Gracias tdotter! I will mark them solved but of course if you stumble upon additional info/names, I'm all ears! :) -Pal
« Last Edit: May 10, 2013, 10:18:45 AM by Palomine »

Palomine

« Reply #214 on: May 11, 2013, 10:31:04 AM »
Continuing our recent trend of interesting models who don't look like pros we have this lovely brunette: wide hips, fetching bangs, pleasant smile and face-sized areolas. GRIS and Tineye don't recognize her, but perhaps there's a small chance someone here might. ;)

Palomine

« Reply #215 on: May 12, 2013, 03:26:45 PM »
Someone posted this in our forum some time ago... I think it's a known cam girl. Anyone remember?

workout

Palomine

« Reply #216 on: May 13, 2013, 03:28:48 PM »
OK, another amateur gal (I'm assuming). Here's a link to an Imagefap gallery with a bunch of pix of her (a sample collage attached): http://www.imagefap.com/pictures/3023608/amateur-90 For a good Imagefap gallery downloader, see my post about ImageHost Grabber here: http://forum.bearchive.com/index.php/topic,9988858.0.html

So, I've seen her referred to (in the linked gallery) as 'amateur 90' which is probably an arbitrary designation and also (in just a couple of pix found elsewhere) as "Cheryl." For a minute I was thinking she was that MILFY Cheryl we've discussed, but I'm pretty sure this woman is a bit younger than her.

I ran a handful of the pix through both GRIS & Tineye and explored every result, but they all just wound up being 'one-off' links... just of the pic and not leading to any concrete info about her or where her pix might have originally come from. If you know about her, and/or can expand upon a name/additional sources, it'd be greatly appreciated. :)

amateur 90 maybe aka Cheryl? pretty wholesome med nat dk blnd hc amt

Palomine

« Reply #217 on: May 14, 2013, 04:39:13 PM »
This time, we have another seemingly obscure pro model: a soft-bodied latina featured at Danni's Hotbox around 2002 or so. She has a sultry expression and a plush natural body of exceptional appeal. In or out of that little purple bikini, she's very pleasing to the eye.

I ran most of the pix from this small set through GRIS & Tineye with no informative results... maybe someone just recognizes her or knows of a Hotbox picture set directory that can be searched by file numbers? TIA! :)

10143_XXb.jpg (DannisHotbox) med nat lat on rocks at the shore

SOLVED! It's Danica Collins aka Donna Ambrose!
« Last Edit: July 20, 2013, 06:36:51 PM by Palomine »

Palomine

« Reply #218 on: May 16, 2013, 09:35:25 AM »
OK, an obscure (I presume) pro model today... from ATK (Amateur & Teen Kingdom) Natural & Hairy... since the file names start with 'bar' I'm thinking maybe her name is Barbara, but I googled around and couldn't find any clues/matches.

She's not visually exceptional in any particular category: just a fit and graceful nice-looking woman with an average-sized bosom and perhaps just a little furry by today's overly timid (IMO) standards. She (and these pix) seem familiar, but again, I'm stumped. Any help appreciated. :)

Bar? 'barrh' (ATKnat&hairy) avg cute med nat frizzy bru

Palomine

« Reply #219 on: May 17, 2013, 10:49:32 AM »
A short clip (1.3M, only 9 seconds) culled from some longer video, this one shows a brunette with soft-looking implants being attended to on an animal-print sofa. The name 'Tiffany' comes to mind, but as there are hundreds of actresses who look just like this, I really have no idea. Here's the little clip itself: http://dep0sitfiles.com/files/lazb29oc4 ...it might be easier to ID her from that instead of just relying on the attached caps (change the 0 to an o as usual). Any help appreciated! :)

XLboobs_06

SOLVED! It's Holly Body from 'Mothers Id Like To Fuck 9'
« Last Edit: June 12, 2013, 04:37:19 PM by Palomine »

Palomine

« Reply #220 on: May 18, 2013, 10:54:10 AM »
Proceeding apace, we have this capsheet from a video file featuring a woman/video so familiar looking that I might have posted an IDQ for this exact clip sometime in the past... I'm not sure. "GiantNaturalBoobs.com" is burned into the frames, but I have no idea if that's original to them. I also have a feeling that she's a Brit, but if you're looking for sleuthing clues you should take that with a grain of salt (or better yet: a whole shaker! :)) because I have an annoying habit of thinking that any unidentified beautiful fleshy brunette I encounter must be a Brit. ;)

The video itself is what you'd expect: pretty much just run of the mill stuff. But she's soft and bouncy and a pleasure to watch. Any idea who she is? TIA!  

SOLVED it's Pina Mayer/Angelika Kolondrova/Ronda Moon!
« Last Edit: July 09, 2013, 11:16:18 AM by Palomine »

Palomine

« Reply #221 on: May 19, 2013, 11:42:13 AM »
The blonde is Tami Monroe... but of more interest (to me ;)): who's the pretty, stern-looking brunette with the big, low-slung flesh balloons?

Added later: working on the assumption that some of my fellow forumites share my tastes and penchant for collecting pix, here's a tiny zip (half a MB) with the other pix of this mystery brunette that I have: http://dep0sitfiles.com/files/4bmoctwam (change the '0' to 'o')

015a blnd is Tami Monroe but the bru is ?
« Last Edit: July 21, 2014, 06:04:57 PM by Palomine »

Palomine

« Reply #222 on: May 20, 2013, 02:14:34 PM »
A small (by our standards) natural semi-retro brunette from the pages of Cover Girls #17 (a mag from Color Climax) in 1984. GRIS didn't turn up a name, tho I did find a PDF of the mag itself, which (sadly) wasn't any help. Recognize her?

cg17p0... (Color Climax Cover Girls No17 1984)

Palomine

« Reply #223 on: May 21, 2013, 02:37:34 PM »
A short clip (15 seconds, 2.5M)  of a very familiar looking (semi-retro? maybe British?) medium natural brunette trying to fit herself into a tight red latex dress. Here's a DL link for you: http://dep0sitfiles.com/files/0v0fnnxp2 (change the '0' to 'o' as usual). Notable gratuitious bouncing, and you can tell how soft they are by how easily they deform as she tries to stuff them in. Her smile at the end (after repeated unsuccessful attempts to wrangle those puppies) is charming too. :)

wig46
  SOLVED! It's Stacey Owen!
« Last Edit: July 21, 2013, 02:16:03 PM by Palomine »

Palomine

« Reply #224 on: May 22, 2013, 12:07:35 PM »
This one has been floating around the net for ages... I believe it to be genuine (not morphed). Shara just reposted it yesterday, reminding me that I haven't yet included it in this thread (if I'm mistaken, someone will let me know ;)). So, linking to the prior upload (thus, not 1-1-1) and using the name from that particular version of the image (there've been dozens I'm sure) here she is:

IVOAq3 (formerly lIV0Aq3)

Another pic of her courtesy of tdotter: http://forum.bearchive.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=9987894.0;attach=358150;image

Edited to fix broken link.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2015, 03:13:49 PM by Palomine »