Palomine

• Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
Re: Can you ID these mystery models? MANY STILL UNSOLVED
« Reply #375 on: September 07, 2013, 05:37:15 PM »
Prior post from gOOber... boy, do I like that crinkle in her nose when she makes that face... and man those things look soft! :)

dunno (3) from gOOber in one boob out thread

SOLVED! It's Beti Phellasio!

« Last Edit: December 01, 2013, 11:12:20 AM by Palomine »

Palomine

« Reply #376 on: September 08, 2013, 01:09:45 PM »
Never seen her before... anyone know who she is?

Beautiful natural round boobs
   SOLVED! It's dreamlikeBoobs!
« Last Edit: January 18, 2015, 10:13:43 AM by Palomine »

Palomine

« Reply #377 on: September 08, 2013, 04:03:01 PM »
Another prior (and amazing) unknown from gOOber (in the On Her Back thread). Reverse image search turns up just a half dozen hits and they're all tumblr, so no help. I've been googling the filename too, but thus far w/o being able to ID her or find more of her. Any help appreciated.

pet@ pet@xloula (@ used to replace 'a' due to autocensor)

Edited later to link another photo of her (only the second one I've ever seen) from this post here: http://forum.bearchive.com/index.php/topic,674825.msg10304816.html#msg10304816 ...here's the second pic:

« Last Edit: March 08, 2015, 12:06:18 PM by Palomine »

Shocker2116

• A Cup
'Russian teen anal.wmv' v7bc2lk10skokwhufw
« Reply #378 on: September 09, 2013, 02:09:28 PM »
'Russian teen anal.wmv' v7bc2lk10skokwhufw

Luba Love

Pal says: you are SO correct! Thanks very much Shocker! :)
« Last Edit: September 09, 2013, 04:21:35 PM by Palomine »

Palomine

« Reply #379 on: September 09, 2013, 04:17:52 PM »
I posted this years ago (I think... and didn't get an ID... I think) so here it is again. Thus far, GRIS only turns up 'loose' (tumblr/blog) instances of this image but I'm pretty sure it's part of a layout/there are more pix. I have no idea if 'Mary' is any sort of actual name for this subject or not. Any help appreciated. :)

Mary

« Last Edit: September 12, 2013, 10:42:17 AM by Palomine »

pedonbio

• Oh My God Cup
« Reply #380 on: September 09, 2013, 10:14:35 PM »
Another prior (and amazing) unknown from gOOber (in the On Her Back thread). Reverse image search turns up just a half dozen hits and they're all tumblr, so no help. I've been googling the filename too, but thus far w/o being able to ID her or find more of her. Any help appreciated.

Just a comment--Tumblr has effectively made GRIS useless.

Mod edit: believe me PB, I empathize. However, all the loose/renamed files from Tumblr, etc... don't so much render GRIS (and other reverse images search engines) as useless so much as much more time consuming to use: if there's a search result link that would lead to info about the subject, that link is still there. The only thing is that now you have to wade through dozens of dead-end links (all the Tumblr resposts...) to find it. :( -Pal
« Last Edit: September 10, 2013, 04:38:55 PM by Palomine »
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

gOOber

• Pic-O-Matic
« Reply #381 on: September 10, 2013, 09:08:04 AM »
Prior upload of a very fetching woman:

tumblr_msi6n8u4AX1s5c8fno1_1280 from gOOber in OTF coffee thread

Added a few days later, another pic of the same model, this time posted by tdotter in the girls/shirts thread:

tumblr_msi6n8u4AX1s5c8fno1_1280 (same model as)

Busty Alli?

http://www.bustyalli.com/

Pal replies: while I do see some resemblance, this subject is at least a decade older than Alli (whom I adore of course... how could I not with such a face and figure? ;))... so, while not quite old enough to be Alli's mom, I'm like 97.5% sure she's not Alli herself. She's also considerably thicker (not a bad thing in her case ;)). As always, I am happy to be proven wrong if it furthers achieving an ID eventually. :) Thanks gOOber! :D
« Last Edit: February 14, 2014, 12:35:09 PM by Palomine »
....rejoicing in the fullness thereof....

Palomine

« Reply #382 on: September 10, 2013, 12:45:46 PM »
Prior post from gOOber in Pigtails thread... it's not Shione Cooper, so who is it?

pigtails

« Last Edit: September 12, 2013, 12:51:40 PM by Palomine »

Palomine

« Reply #383 on: September 10, 2013, 01:01:13 PM »
Prior post from PedonBio in the Torpedo thread:

01-torpedo-tumblr_motgttd0J51rppo3wo1_500

SOLVED! It's Janey Reynolds!
« Last Edit: July 21, 2014, 07:12:55 PM by Palomine »

gOOber

• Pic-O-Matic
« Reply #384 on: September 10, 2013, 01:50:51 PM »
Prior post from PedonBio in the Torpedo thread:

01-torpedo-tumblr_motgttd0J51rppo3wo1_500

Janey Reynolds?

Pal replies: That was my initial thought too, but then I (foolishly) discounted it. But deferring to your expertise, I dug thru reference pix again and (of course) it IS her... dunno why I thought not the first time. Thanks gOOb! :D
« Last Edit: September 10, 2013, 03:13:35 PM by Palomine »
....rejoicing in the fullness thereof....

Palomine

« Reply #385 on: September 10, 2013, 04:32:22 PM »
I'm sure that you remember her... a couple of pix taken at the same time have been posted in the General Forum before... I've turned up perhaps 8 or 10 total from a couple different photogs who were at the event. Seems possible that a round-faced brunette so adorable looking, possessed of such a marvellous heavy and veined pair of natural breasts AND willing to show them off in public might be known by someone or have (hopefully) done some modeling or video someplace.

TitsInTopsForum users seem to think she's Becca Stein/Jenna from SBB, but I really doubt it... the face and body seems different, plus Jenna doesn't have that scar on the forehead either.  ::) Any ideas of who she might really be?

1051002xx lush bru topless in public from? Fantasy Fest 2008

Palomine

« Reply #386 on: September 11, 2013, 04:38:39 PM »
OK, once again probably an unidentifiable amateur, but you never know. ;) Based on how they look, these photos seem completely (and oh-so-refreshingly) unretouched... not even significantly filtered AFAICT. I mention that only because her skin is about as close to flawless as I've seen: just vast smooth acreage covering her wonderful natural curves. :) Her face... her neck... her smooth underarms and those legs... all of her looks silky and kissable. There's these pix plus a couple more similar ones... and that's it. If you've seen more or can put a name to this splendid creature, let's hear about it. :)

Bound and about 12 - bon9x-1600 bond nat bru on blue bed

« Last Edit: September 11, 2013, 04:43:00 PM by Palomine »

Palomine

« Reply #387 on: September 12, 2013, 04:59:15 PM »
OK, sort of a change of pace for today's installment. The filename refers to this model as Eleanor Lowestoft, but a skim on google doesn't reveal any info about a model with that name, and reverse image searching the photo itself only turns up loosies at tumblr/etc... I don't recall where the file came from, but I do seem to think she was referred to as a British amateur, though I'd take that with a grain (or whole shaker) of salt. Does anyone know of a model with that name, or recognize her as someone else/having modeled under another name? Any info appreciated. :)

Eleanor Lowestoft???

« Last Edit: July 21, 2014, 07:16:02 PM by Palomine »

tdotter

• Moistpubes2-the return of the goo!
« Reply #388 on: September 14, 2013, 05:21:05 AM »
Image UnId med Bru in surf from Tdotter
Ok,here's a real mystery for everyone.I was rummaging through my library searching for pictures to post and I came across another picture of her.I'm just about 100% sure this is her.This woman's areola match and she has bracelets on both her wrists.But look at the bracelet on her left wrist.They are 2 different colors.
Anyone want to explain that?
I mean this is the same woman,is it not?
Did someone take pictures of her on 2 different days?
I don't know.

Pal says: definitely the same woman and I'd say the photos were taken at the same time... one has just been flopped (vertically mirrored) so the bracelet colors are reversed (IMO). I also can't help but think that her breasts may have been morphed a bit in this photo (the one you just posted)... she looks bigger there in more than just a tighter frame/press them together with her arms would seem to account for. Great looking woman... I like the hard/angular face with the contrast of such a lush, voluptuous body. :)
« Last Edit: September 14, 2013, 01:29:11 PM by Palomine »

Palomine

« Reply #389 on: September 14, 2013, 01:34:45 PM »
Working on the assumption that most things involving consenting adults are acceptable, I hope no one will be too offended by my inclusion of this subject/video... after all, the sexualization of nuns isn't exactly unprecedented ...I'm sure most of you recall Daktari Lorenz's great layout of Annemarie dressed like that... as well as Chesty Morgan in Fellini's Casanova of course and many other pix/vids/movies/etc...

In this case, it's not the idea of a 'nun forced to gangbang' that's appealing... as usual, I couldn't care less about the perceived taboo since it does nothing to pique my interest. What DOES inspire my curiousity is the actress herself: she's really genuinely pretty in every respect: leggy and lush with an expressive face, alluring eyes, soft-looking breasts (implants I suspect, but I'm far from positive) and of course, she appears to be extremely fuck@ble. Neither she nor her co-stars will will any awards for acting as none of them are taking the whole 'forced' thing too seriously throughout the clip. Further, at one point, with a thick member filling her fleshy rump, another guy is sodomizing her too roughly with a crucifix and she yelps in what appears to be genuine pain, but almost immediately afterwards she smiles and exclaims to the guy with the cross 'that fucking hurt!' It's NOT her pain that's appealing of course, but rather the spontaneous breaking of character with her honest remark that endears. She's got a hard job to be sure, but she's a good sport about it.

If you're curious, here's a lowrez version of this clip (just 12.4MB in size): http://serv1.cumtel.com/3gp_movies/dload.php?p=0&file=load/./Forced_Movies/Collection_18/Nun_Forced_To_Gb_(Pappu.Mobi).3gp ...the copy I found is slightly bigger, but also terribly compressed.

I'd like to ID the actress and/or the name of the full video this clip comes from if possible. Thanks!

Nun_forced_to_GB