Palomine

• Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
Re: Can you ID these mystery models? MANY STILL UNSOLVED
« Reply #405 on: September 22, 2013, 11:43:19 PM »
One of our other, significantly more scholarly members, better versed in Sex Goddesses from the Far East than I would surely be able to identify this subject, but alas, not I. It's not that my appreciation for sultry vixens sporting epicanthic eye folds is lesser than theirs... on the contrary: I'm confident that my appreciation of and attraction for such glorious creatures is equal to theirs in any and every respect. However, my memory (and/or whatever mechanism of the brain it is that connects visual stimuli to memory) is less than stellar, so I'm at a loss to ID her. As usual. :(

The video is 20.6M and 5:14 in length and is logod 'TokyoBigTit.com."

She is plush. She is oiled. She is pendulous. She is penetrated. She is lovely. She seems **92** with lust and/or semen (or is an excellent actress). There is literally nothing not to like. Who is she?

shufuni.com.Asian Slut With Huge Bits Fucked 5 By Tokyobi - Free Sex Video

« Last Edit: September 23, 2013, 12:24:25 AM by Palomine »

vf1000ride

• Female Investigative Services
« Reply #406 on: September 23, 2013, 01:53:04 AM »
On the border between hot model wearing specs and genuine girl nerd with a great rack... I can't decide, but would like to know more about her. ;) Prior post.

b04-775944 from Salem in cleavage thread

So far I have found her under the tumbler account names of;
mzstellacurves
djxstrangerxdanger
theuncannymzstella

and stellacurves on bunch of cam sites and mygirlfund

Nothing for a real/last name.

Mod edit: THANKS for the info vf1000ride... I'm on my way out so only had a chance for a very cursory search under those names... I turn up more than one model using the name 'Stella Curves' but this lovely cam brunette certainly is one of them, so we'll call it solved for now. If you turn up more info about her, please let us know! :) -Pal
« Last Edit: September 23, 2013, 10:32:30 AM by Palomine »

tdotter

• Moistpubes2-the return of the goo!
« Reply #407 on: September 26, 2013, 04:03:10 PM »
Xhamster.com sexy asian babe on webcam with big boobs
Her name is Remi Belle.

Thanks very much Tdotter! Dunno why I can't remember her name. I blame a sudden lack of blood flow to my noggin. ;) -Pal
« Last Edit: September 27, 2013, 09:27:00 AM by Palomine »

Palomine

« Reply #408 on: September 30, 2013, 02:44:37 PM »
Pix of this amateur (?) have come through the forum several times over the years and as best I can recall, no one's ever put a name to her. There've been some snide comments saying that she looks like Fabio, but IMO, she's cute and quite appealing. I ran some of her (couple dozen or so) pix through GRIS but the results mostly seem to lead to loosies at tumblr, etc... or the occasional small gallery of wives/amateurs w/o any useful ID info. Does anyone recall who she is? TIA! :)

Mature Redhead aka holiday secret wife

Palomine

« Reply #409 on: October 01, 2013, 03:00:23 PM »
This pic (and one or two others of her) have been floating around and getting posted for many years and AFAICR no one's ever identified her conclusively. I think it was PedonBio who's been most fervent about her here (with good reason obviously). ;) If you can shed some light on her, or just recall where the other pix of her are (she's standing by a fence in one of them I think) please reply or PM to let me know. Thanks! :)

PS: btw, if you see I've already posted this subject someplace (my memory ain't what it used to be) please let me know and I'll merge as needed. Thanks!

fam bru from PedonBio
  SOLVED! It's Tobi!
« Last Edit: October 01, 2013, 08:30:47 PM by Palomine »

Tettone

• A Cup
« Reply #410 on: October 01, 2013, 07:40:03 PM »
This pic (and one or two others of her) have been floating around and getting posted for many years and AFAICR no one's ever identified her conclusively.

fam bru from PedonBio

I'm not sure if this is conclusive, but I know her as Tobi. A gallery of pics can be found by searching "Tobi hot usenet legend"  

Pal replies: thank you sir. :) If I ever unexpectedly vanish from the forum one day, it's because I either was (more likely) hit by a car (actually: run off the road by some entitled moron driving a Gelandewagen with 24" dubs while yapping on their cell phone) OR (sadly, less likely) I met a gal just like Tobi who was looking real hard for a guy like me. ;)

PS: nice Imagefap gallery of Tobi: http://www.imagefap.com/pictures/1533403/Tobi--Hot-usenet-legend-Brunette-Wife-UPDATED
« Last Edit: October 01, 2013, 08:32:55 PM by Palomine »

Palomine

« Reply #411 on: October 02, 2013, 03:11:33 PM »
OK, this image will be familiar to all of you who've been here for the past several years or more, as it's been floating around at least twice that long in both original and morphed form (I've pasted a crop of her morphed over the guy she was standing next to in order to spare those of you with delicate constitutions the sight of his uncircumcised schvanz ;)).

As best I can figure it first appeared in a German nudist mag called Sonnenfreunde (possibly in the August 1996 issue). In the original image, the woman is standing next to a young1sh-looking guy (not a min0r, just looking young1sh due to his total absence of body fat and eyeglasses) and they're both happy and naked.

Beyond that, I don't have any info... some other pix that may be her have appeared in the Vintage Erotica Forum but there's no ID info there either. While it's certainly possible that she was just some pretty nudist and never modeled professionally, it's safe to assume that she probably has some chances to do so after these photos appeared.

Know who she might be? Maybe she went on to a modeling/acting career under some name and/or with longer hair? TIA! :)

Sonfr_08_1996_09* (ORIG HIREZ at Rt & BE crop at Lf from German Nudist mag)
« Last Edit: July 21, 2014, 07:27:34 PM by Palomine »

Palomine

« Reply #412 on: October 03, 2013, 10:51:13 AM »
Prior post from tdotter in Hands On Tits thread... the spillage is charming and hopefully someone might recognize her. :) She looks a bit like a Score gal in a semi-candid photo taken by a fan during a Boob Cruise (with less makeup than we might be used to seeing her wear) ...too young to be Europe Dichan and probably not Alyssa Alps, but someone like that. Though perhaps/probably she's someone else/more recent. I dunno.

Prior post from tdotter in Hands On Tits thread

« Last Edit: July 21, 2014, 07:28:53 PM by Palomine »

Palomine

« Reply #413 on: October 03, 2013, 03:36:57 PM »
I ran each of the approx. 20 pix from this set through GRIS w/no luck. Does anyone recognize this model?

UnID med nat slim bru in USA bikini in pool

Palomine

« Reply #414 on: October 04, 2013, 11:41:37 AM »
Prior post, about which I'm very curious. (edited Nov. '15 to fix link broken due to thread merge)

dunno (2) areolas out of shower from gOOber
« Last Edit: November 27, 2015, 12:31:25 PM by Palomine »

Palomine

« Reply #415 on: October 04, 2013, 04:44:43 PM »
OK, another esoteric single-pic subject from a set-aside-for-later-sleuthing folder... I don't think it's the justly-famous Pesto aka Paula Strano, but am open to all theories:

UnID 'Gifted' aka 'SitBull' med nat pend slightly paunchy semimat bru at beach prob not Pesto 6

Link to prior posted other picture:

« Last Edit: October 15, 2013, 02:03:47 PM by Palomine »

gonZo

• pain in the ass moderator
« Reply #416 on: October 04, 2013, 05:00:20 PM »
def not pesto  ;D

Palomine

« Reply #417 on: October 06, 2013, 10:41:51 AM »
Apologies if this pic has been posed to IDQ before... I don't think it's in this thread and since we can't search forum attachments as a reverse-image-search-engine does, I've got no way to locate it. SO, here it is again... yes, it could be 'just a gal' but it also could be someone we know. Any and all suggestions/theories appreciated. ;)

5087070208 aka did we ever decide who this was?
  SOLVED! It's Miss Lyn, with the caveat that at least 3 diff women have been IDed as Miss Lyn over time.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2015, 11:06:51 PM by Palomine »

Palomine

« Reply #418 on: October 06, 2013, 12:28:21 PM »
Prior post. I ran across this someplace and put it into the Suzanne Pritchard thread http://forum.bearchive.com/index.php/topic,9978057.new.html#new last month because it looks (to me) a lot like her. I did this even though AFAIK we've never even had an unobscured crotch shot of her, let alone anything hardcore... because (again) it looks like her. The hair, the face, the breasts... all seem like a 90%+ match for Suzanne in many of her photos.

I don't know that it is her... zero hits for it (atm) at Google Reverse Image Search. But even if it's not Suzanne, I'd like to ID who the gal is and find more of course. Thanks in advance for any light you can shed on this vital matter of scholarly inquiry. ;)

01-bj-retro02 Suzanne Pritchard bj looker ULd SP

« Last Edit: October 31, 2013, 02:05:25 PM by Palomine »

Palomine

« Reply #419 on: October 06, 2013, 03:03:11 PM »
Prior post. Working again on the theory that any woman who looks like that and will smile for a photo like that might have posed for other photos and/or be known, I submit this pretty and bounteous redhead to the IDQ Brain Trust. ;) Edited Nov. '15 to replace broken internal link from merge with image file.

Random Boobs 47 from BadXample in Some Random Boobage
« Last Edit: November 27, 2015, 12:37:41 PM by Palomine »