Palomine

• Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
Re: Can you ID these mystery models? MANY STILL UNSOLVED
« Reply #435 on: October 14, 2013, 11:29:42 AM »
If his tastes weren't so similar to mine, and his eye so practised, and his ability to discover amazing, never-before-seen images so advanced, I wouldn't have to add so many of gOOber's 'dunno' posts to this thread. But he's all of those things, so I do. ;) This 40ish-looking lush and wanton Goddess is (once again) probably an unidentifiable amateur, but hey, you never know. Any ideas?

dunno (5) UnID semimat bru from gOOber in Fishnet Tops
  Magic tells me the body belongs to Maria Moore, so we'll leave it up for the moment in case there's an ID or original (for the gal with the head ;)) turns up. :)
« Last Edit: July 21, 2014, 08:58:56 PM by Palomine »

vf1000ride

• Female Investigative Services
« Reply #436 on: October 14, 2013, 04:35:48 PM »
Another prior post from elsewhere in the forum... I'm half assuming this is Karen Schaefer (aka Karen G) since there are a finite number of really wholesome-looking blondes with natural bodies that impressive. Maybe PedonBio (who seems to be our resident expert on such semi-mythical creatures) can confirm or deny my suspicion? Anyone else is welcome to chime in too! :)

dunno MAYBE Karen G (from gOOber in Artsy Poses)

Not sure on the real name but she uses GroovaciousK on both Modelmayhem and deviantart.  A fair amount of content with her but she claims to have quit modeling on modelmayhem.  There are 30+ pics in the photoset that  picture is from.  Funkbytes on deviantart has the photoset that image comes from. http://funkybytes.deviantart.com/gallery/41149606

Pal says: thanks very much vf1000ride! And thank you too gonZo for the comprehensive list of aliases. :) -Palomine
« Last Edit: October 14, 2013, 06:36:17 PM by Palomine »

gonZo

• pain in the ass moderator
« Reply #437 on: October 14, 2013, 06:34:29 PM »
Another prior post from elsewhere in the forum... I'm half assuming this is Karen Schaefer (aka Karen G) since there are a finite number of really wholesome-looking blondes with natural bodies that impressive. Maybe PedonBio (who seems to be our resident expert on such semi-mythical creatures) can confirm or deny my suspicion? Anyone else is welcome to chime in too! :)

dunno MAYBE Karen G (from gOOber in Artsy Poses)

Confirmed: that's GroovaciousK aka Groovacious Kay aka Karen Ann Schaefer aka Karen G aka Groovy Karen aka Groovacious Karen.

Palomine

« Reply #438 on: October 14, 2013, 09:14:50 PM »
OK, here's another index sheet for a video... don't know the name of the actress or the video... that's obviously Peter North she's with but he's been in so many vids, the fact is of little use in narrowing things down. Maybe her initials are "TA" ...I skimmed based on that but nothing rang a bell. Do you recognize her or the video? TIA! :)

ppc_ta3
   SOLVED! It's Tracey Adams!
« Last Edit: October 15, 2013, 09:11:35 AM by Palomine »

bignatslover

• P Cup
    • I love the BEA
« Reply #439 on: October 15, 2013, 05:08:02 AM »
that's obviously Peter North she's with but he's been in so many vids, the fact is of little use in narrowing things down. Maybe her initials are "TA" ...I skimmed based on that but nothing rang a bell. Do you recognize her or the video?ppc_ta3
Yep yep, that is the comely Tracey Adams

Pal hits side of head with palm... of course! How did I not put two and two together?! Thanks BNL! :)
« Last Edit: October 15, 2013, 09:11:05 AM by Palomine »

Palomine

« Reply #440 on: October 15, 2013, 09:16:47 AM »
Prior post: a short gif from a good looking XX-Cel clip called something like 'promo tour video.' Looks famiiliarish, but I can't put a name to her pretty face (love the glasses) or those mesmerizing liquidy orbs. ;) Help a fella out?

m210186682-tour01-XX-Cel   SOLVED! It's Lola!

« Last Edit: October 15, 2013, 09:50:21 PM by Palomine »

Palomine

« Reply #441 on: October 15, 2013, 10:40:13 AM »
And another very interesting prior post from gOOber in the Pink Clothing thread. Any idea?

dunno (5) pink clothing from gOOber

Palomine

« Reply #442 on: October 15, 2013, 01:54:50 PM »
Prior post. An honest smile, big breasts and nipples that could entertain for hours and hours... talk about MILF! :D

dunno from gOOber in Let's go cougar hunting

SOLVED! It's Linda aka Linda Legshow!

...and I think this is also her (from tdotter in the Evening Gowns thread):

« Last Edit: November 09, 2013, 02:34:46 PM by Palomine »

Tettone

• A Cup
« Reply #443 on: October 15, 2013, 08:14:58 PM »
Prior post: a short gif from a good looking XX-Cel clip called something like 'promo tour video.' Looks famiiliarish, but I can't put a name to her pretty face (love the glasses) or those mesmerizing liquidy orbs. ;) Help a fella out?

She's called Lola.

Pal says: indeed she is! Grazie Tettone!
« Last Edit: October 15, 2013, 09:51:20 PM by Palomine »

Palomine

« Reply #444 on: October 15, 2013, 09:58:18 PM »
Another video index file... I don't have the video or know what it's called/where it's from, nor do I know who she might be. Any help appreciated. :)

Long Day's End.wmv from? MMIM_21-25 - Mega-Mamm's In Motion 25-005

SOLVED! It's Erica Campbell!
« Last Edit: October 17, 2013, 11:00:45 AM by Palomine »

vf1000ride

• Female Investigative Services
« Reply #445 on: October 16, 2013, 10:58:50 PM »
Another video index file... I don't have the video or know what it's called/where it's from, nor do I know who she might be. Any help appreciated. :)

Erica Campbell, the video name I have for that pic set is "erica-campbell-102306-twistys-v12.hi.wmv"

Thanks vt1000ride! I didn't recognize the earlier Erica with somewhat less makeup (I assume). :) -Pal
« Last Edit: October 17, 2013, 10:58:47 AM by Palomine »

Palomine

« Reply #446 on: October 17, 2013, 11:04:10 AM »
No idea where this came from... if pressed to guess, I'd say it was probably found at one of the breasts newsgroups at least 5-6 years ago (though the image is probably older than that of course). GRIS just turns up unenlightening tumblr loosies and such, along with various MILF blogs and jokes about airbags. If you know something about the pix, or who this lovely woman might be, please share the goods. ;)

UnID '126xxx' sunglasses MILF in car w airbags

Palomine

« Reply #447 on: October 17, 2013, 03:52:40 PM »
Prior post... I don't think it's Paola Rios, but I'm really not sure.

dunno (2) UnID lat from gOOber in Big tits in bras

SOLVED! It is Paola Rios!
« Last Edit: July 21, 2014, 09:03:08 PM by Palomine »

Palomine

« Reply #448 on: October 17, 2013, 04:22:17 PM »
Another prior post from gOOber for which I think a lack of ID would be a shame. ;)

dunno (5) from gOOber in Big Bare Boobs Outdoors

Tifosi

• C Cup
« Reply #449 on: October 17, 2013, 08:57:03 PM »
Prior post... I don't think it's Paola Rios, but I'm really not sure.

dunno (2) UnID lat from gOOber in Big tits in bras

It is.  From bustyrominalopez.com   Pal says: guess I should trust my gut more. Thanks Tifosi! :D

« Last Edit: October 18, 2013, 10:46:11 AM by Palomine »