Re: Can you ID these mystery models? MANY STILL UNSOLVED
« Reply #570 on: December 21, 2013, 04:29:41 PM »
Prior provocative post:

dunno UnID bru from gOOber in Girls On Their Knees

Palomine

• Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
« Reply #571 on: December 22, 2013, 11:43:51 AM »
Today we've got what I assume is yet another unknowable amateur, but her pretty face and fine figure prompt to to post this longshot anyway. Go ahead: prove me wrong and ID her... I dare you! ;)

hugee aka? cayohueso

Palomine

« Reply #572 on: December 25, 2013, 09:47:18 AM »
I have a feeling that one of our cultural historians might know who this is/where it's from. Sorry for the small rez... it's the only such photo I found and GRIS didn't help. Curiouser and curiouser. ;)

Boobzilla
   SOLVED! It's Colette Marquise!
« Last Edit: December 29, 2013, 09:33:25 AM by Palomine »

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #573 on: December 25, 2013, 12:19:42 PM »
I remember this photo...she's famous for putting stuff under her boobs and not letting them fall down...I think she was a burlesque performer in Brooklyn...I used to have a bigger version of the photo somewheres...
ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.

Palomine

« Reply #574 on: December 26, 2013, 11:34:18 AM »
GRIS no help, and gonZo doesn't recognize her either, so who will rise to the challenge? Figuratively speaking of course. ;)

b13x ok2post
   SOLVED! It's Inesse!

As Affenmensch says, this is Inesse from Score. Removing the image and writing us up.
_
gonZo
« Last Edit: January 01, 2014, 11:09:13 AM by Palomine »

Palomine

« Reply #575 on: December 27, 2013, 11:45:27 AM »
Yet another familiar-looking natural blonde... probably a pro model and not an amateur. GRIS no help (surprisingly). Seems like someone out there would hazard a guess... maybe the usual holiday slowdown is to blame?

BB1332 ok2post
   SOLVED it's Zuzanna aka Zdenka!
« Last Edit: December 28, 2013, 07:31:18 PM by Palomine »

Geeve

• C Cup
« Reply #576 on: December 27, 2013, 10:54:38 PM »
Yet another familiar-looking natural blonde... probably a pro model and not an amateur. GRIS no help (surprisingly). Seems like someone out there would hazard a guess... maybe the usual holiday slowdown is to blame?

BB1332 ok2post

Looks like early/young Zuzanna.

Pal says: thanks Geeve! :) I thought so too initially (if by Zuzanna you mean Zuzanna Drabinova aka Raylene Richards. It's certainly possible, but in all the ZD/RR pix I checked her areolas never seem nearly as large as those in the IDQ pic. Certainly could be her, but I'm not certain one way or the other... have you seen a pic of ZD/RR where she looks like that?

Added later: Geeve pointed out that I was not thinking of the particular Zuzanna that he was referring to. He is correct re: the ID and I am in his debt. ;)
« Last Edit: December 28, 2013, 07:33:51 PM by Palomine »

Palomine

« Reply #577 on: December 28, 2013, 11:48:48 AM »
Can't help but think of this familiar-looking brunette as a 'retro' model even though I suspect her photos are no older than the 1980s (when 80s really does become retro, I shudder to think what that'll make me ;)). I'm like 85% sure she's been referred to by name in the past (probably in the General Forum years ago) but can't recall who she is. Anyone know?

bbb5786-88 FAM med nat pend retro bru

SOLVED! It's Eileen aka? Helen!
« Last Edit: February 19, 2014, 12:51:29 AM by Palomine »

Palomine

« Reply #578 on: December 28, 2013, 12:00:27 PM »
Prior post. Terribly cute.

image UnID cute n furry from tdotter in OTF pussy thread
   SOLVED! It's RicanBarbie!

« Last Edit: November 07, 2014, 08:18:08 AM by Palomine »

bignatslover

• P Cup
    • I love the BEA
« Reply #579 on: December 29, 2013, 07:13:19 AM »
I have a feeling that one of our cultural historians might know who this is/where it's from. Sorry for the small rez... it's the only such photo I found and GRIS didn't help. Curiouser and curiouser. ;)
Boobzilla

SOLVED it's Colette Marquise
 Colette Marquise info on Boobpedia

Pal says: THANKS BNL! You are correct! I should have recognized her. Added later: I removed the attachment BNL included because it looks a bit like Score content, even though I checked every instance of it that GRIS pointed to, and none of those copies had Score's logo on them. No harm, no foul... just better safe than sorry. :)

« Last Edit: January 07, 2014, 07:37:45 PM by Palomine »

Palomine

« Reply #580 on: December 29, 2013, 11:59:51 AM »
Seen this model before I'm sure. Can't recall a thing about her though. Little help?

bigb099 & HH258-9 UnID med nat shrthr bru

SOLVED! It's Alison Howard!
« Last Edit: December 30, 2013, 11:32:13 AM by Palomine »

Zorro

• Zorro Cup
  • Morphs are updated each week!
    • Zorro" Zorromorphs @ Shutterfly
« Reply #581 on: December 29, 2013, 12:32:29 PM »
She very much resembles "Naked Ann" on Southern Charms, but I am not sure.

Pal replies: thanks Zorro! I assume you're referring to "bigb099 & HH258-9 UnID med nat shrthr bru" ...and yes I agree that there's a significant resemblance. However, I'm far from sure... maybe the SoCharms photo has been retouched since I can't see the birthmarks visible in the IDQ pix. Let's see if anyone else has an opinion on this. Thanks again regardless for your much-appreciated feedback! :)
« Last Edit: December 29, 2013, 12:53:08 PM by Palomine »
WHEN STARTING OR ANSWERING THREADS/POSTS, LINKS ARE SHOWN TO PROVIDE SOURCE INFORMATION INSTEAD OF JUST COPYING/PASTING PERSONAL OPINIONS.

gonZo

• pain in the ass moderator
« Reply #582 on: December 30, 2013, 09:49:49 AM »
They're not the same person. "bigb099 & HH258-9 UnID med nat shrthr bru" was a british model in the 80's or 90's whose name has slipped my mind ATM. Zorro's girl is a different human female.

(moments later)
Ahah! "bigb099 & HH258-9 UnID med nat shrthr bru" is Alison Howard, who modeled in England for 3 or 4 years in the mid-80's.

Bah! :D How could I not remember it's Alison Howard?  ??? Been a fan of hers for years, but the old brainstem ain't as limber as it used to be (obviously). Thanks gonZo! :) -Pal
« Last Edit: December 30, 2013, 11:32:03 AM by Palomine »

Zorro

• Zorro Cup
  • Morphs are updated each week!
    • Zorro" Zorromorphs @ Shutterfly
« Reply #583 on: December 30, 2013, 10:18:56 AM »
Thanks Gonzo.

I really wasn't sure about it.

Pal says: until you brought it up Z it'd never occurred to me how much Naked Ann and Alison Howard look alike. Not identical of course, but facially and in general form, they're a fairly close match. If it weren't for the fact that Alison's career predates Ann's by some years (my impression only... not based on actual googling) it wouldn't be too hard to imagine that Alison grew up (and a little bit out) to be Ann. ;) Thanks for your input! :)
« Last Edit: December 30, 2013, 11:35:24 AM by Palomine »
WHEN STARTING OR ANSWERING THREADS/POSTS, LINKS ARE SHOWN TO PROVIDE SOURCE INFORMATION INSTEAD OF JUST COPYING/PASTING PERSONAL OPINIONS.

Palomine

« Reply #584 on: December 30, 2013, 12:42:39 PM »
Prior post who (I think) has been mentioned by name in the forum before. Hopefully, someplace other than this exact thread. ;) Edited later to fix image link broken by thread merge.

98989_f4668 from Salem in Random Boobage

SOLVED! It's Alinka!

Note: this model already has her own IDQ thread called 'Topless,very cute model w/nice hangers-big areolas' posted by todotter here: http://forum.bearchive.com/index.php/topic,9989514.msg10227365.html#msg10227365
« Last Edit: December 11, 2015, 03:53:38 PM by Palomine »