Palomine

• Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
Re: Can you ID these mystery models? MANY STILL UNSOLVED
« Reply #660 on: January 27, 2014, 02:04:49 PM »
Hopefully this one will be easier. Neither gonZo nor I recognize her or the source of the photo.

cp_cb015 ok2post

Palomine

« Reply #661 on: January 28, 2014, 01:14:12 PM »
Prior post. Lest you think that I simply include everything my comrade-in-arms gOOber posts, please rest assured that I do not. I considered and then somehow managed to not add 3 or 4 other subjects of his so far today and angsted each one. However, no matter how long this thread gets, and no matter how filled it is with probably-forever-unidentifiable longshots, when he posts a photo of an unknown woman so delightfully unique and so extraordinarily appealing... well then, there's no way I can't include her here. :)

dunno from gOOber in Hands on Hips

SOLVED! It's Alix (aka Alex) Lakehurst!

« Last Edit: February 03, 2014, 12:55:12 PM by Palomine »

Palomine

« Reply #662 on: January 28, 2014, 02:20:41 PM »
I ran each pic thru GRIS separately w/o any hits at all. That's the original file name (I replaced the "&" with "and") but I'm not SURE exactly how 'vintage' these really are... for some, early 90s qualifies as 'vintage.' :D  ::)  Facially, she actually reminds me a lot of a very familiar amateur who (I think) was active in the later 90s and early 00s... I can't recall her name, but she was a brunette with that same kind of sharp/cute/squinty face. This COULD be her (though I'd have expected a hit from GRIS if it were, unless these pix haven't been circulated much before). If I recall the amateur's name later, I'll add it for your reference. Caveat: I think that amateur I'm thinking of was natural, whereas I think this gal is implanted, so maybe it's not her at all.

Regardless, if you have a guess as to who this might be, please let me know. If you want this small group of pix as separate files (they're all I have) let me know and I'll put a zip online someplace for you. :)

BIG TITS classic and vintage - Hangers112 thru 118 med bru beach
« Last Edit: January 28, 2014, 02:23:14 PM by Palomine »

Palomine

« Reply #663 on: January 29, 2014, 02:24:28 PM »
Another nice/normal/regular-looking gal from some old Seadog scans; none of the separate files gave anything on GRIS. Know her?

Breasts_V V V_sd01xx fam norm med nat dirty blnd from Seadog
  SOLVED! It's Bre!
« Last Edit: July 21, 2014, 10:23:33 PM by Palomine »

Palomine

« Reply #664 on: January 30, 2014, 12:54:13 PM »
Prior post... Salem pointed out that she looks a bit like Lorna Morgan, but then there are those tats...

1111 from Salem in Amateur Hour and Candid Corner

« Last Edit: February 23, 2015, 02:34:41 PM by Palomine »

Palomine

« Reply #665 on: January 30, 2014, 02:28:08 PM »
Today, another semi-esoteric subject... a pretty smiling model who comes off like some sort of idealized red-headed soccer mom (not unlike our own new member by that name ;)). These are three of five pix I found total, none of which nets a single result at GRIS (if you want all five separate files, just PM me). I've left the original file names intact as always. Does anyone happen to recognize and/or remember who this lovely and lanky 30ish vixen with the white teeth, bangs and prominent nipples might be? :)

UnID 'v97113xx' smiling pretty semimat med red small nips from Hotbox

Palomine

« Reply #666 on: January 30, 2014, 11:31:15 PM »
Prior post of Indian awesomeness from tdotter.

UnID med nat ind in red from tdotter

SOLVED! It's Jayde Jewel!
« Last Edit: January 31, 2014, 12:05:16 PM by Palomine »

Throbwalloper

• Cup Runneth Over...
« Reply #667 on: January 31, 2014, 02:47:21 AM »
Prior post of Indian awesomeness from tdotter.

UnID med nat ind in red from tdotter

That's HotIndianBabe Jayde Jewel - oh, and she did hardcore, too!
Pal says: THANKS TW! :D
« Last Edit: January 31, 2014, 12:06:18 PM by Palomine »

Sir Benfro Am Byth!

Palomine

« Reply #668 on: February 02, 2014, 12:04:14 PM »
Alright, how about her?

diva001 ok2post
   SOLVED! It's Veronika Zemanova (pre-implant)!
« Last Edit: February 06, 2014, 10:44:38 AM by Palomine »

ory

• C Cup
« Reply #669 on: February 02, 2014, 07:32:41 PM »
Today's new post is what looks like an index page from a 90s(ish) video clip. There's not quite enough resolution for me to hazzard a guess as to which of a half-dozen different brunettes she might be. Maybe one of you knows and/or has seen the video?

a lot of breasts

It's Christy Canyon. Very early Christie Canyon, I'd say 1984 or 1985. It looks like a clip from one of the first "Big Busty" series. I've never seen this before, which really surprises me, since I thought I had seen absolutely everything Christy was ever in.

Google Christy Canyon bathtub and this is the first video that pops up.

It's about time I did something useful on this site...

I'll look at the rest later. The only other one I knew was Kimberly McArthur, who is my all time favorite model ever.

Ory

Pal replies: thanks very much Ory! :) I can't believe I didn't recognize her as Christy... now (in retrospect with the benefit of your help) of course it's her... even though tiny/lowrez, that face and those breasts are unmistakable. Some googling touts the video as being from 'Retro Raw" but I think that is/was a website, rather than the name of a videotape. Of course, I've been thoroughly enamored of Christy since the very first time I saw her on a VHS boxcover behind the counter of an electronics shop when I was just a k1d. She was (and has always been) awesome. Even now... I can't help but be enthusiastically into her (despite her aging as we all do) simply because she's still Christy Canyon... if you know what I mean. ;) Thanks again! :)

« Last Edit: February 03, 2014, 01:10:23 PM by Palomine »

day004

• A Cup
« Reply #670 on: February 03, 2014, 12:50:24 AM »
Prior post. Lest you think that I simply include everything my comrade-in-arms gOOber posts, please rest assured that I do not. I considered and then somehow managed to not add 3 or 4 other subjects of his so far today and angsted each one. However, no matter how long this thread gets, and no matter how filled it is with probably-forever-unidentifiable longshots, when he posts a photo of an unknown woman so delightfully unique and so extraordinarily appealing... well then, there's no way I can't include her here. :)

dunno from gOOber in Hands on Hips

Alex Lakehurst   Pal replies: YES! That's her! :D Thank you day004! I've always been into Alix (aka Alex) due to her unique look (some might say 'funny' face but to me, she's very pretty and and I'm physically delighted by the fact that she doesn't look like a clone of a hundred other nameless models). I really appreciate the ID! :)
« Last Edit: February 03, 2014, 01:06:10 PM by Palomine »

Palomine

« Reply #671 on: February 03, 2014, 01:08:23 PM »
OK, how about her? Neither GRIS (nor gonZo or I) recognize her or the source. She looks very familiar though... not much to go on, but it kinda reminds me of something  that might have been originally seen in Juggs or D-Cup back in the day. Any help?

ill-re~1 ok2post
« Last Edit: February 03, 2014, 01:12:18 PM by Palomine »

Palomine

« Reply #672 on: February 03, 2014, 01:42:59 PM »
Prior post. These kinds of photos... these kinds of models just slay me. Rather than glammed up and retouched and optically distorted until the resulting picture is about as realistic as CG, she just looks like a regular girl... if by 'regular girl' you mean the kind of woman you might actually meet and know in real life, albeit a hyper-desirable version. ;) Edited Nov. '15 to fix broken link due to thread merge at source.

dunno (4) from gOOber in Random Boobage

« Last Edit: November 27, 2015, 12:49:00 PM by Palomine »

Palomine

« Reply #673 on: February 03, 2014, 01:48:22 PM »
And here's another one from gOOber in the same general genre: she comes across as a human being rather than a semi-synthetic collection of pixels. The look in her eyes, the texture of her skin, the visible weight of her pale natural breasts. I don't stand a chance. ;)

dunno (3) from gOOber in Short hair on busty women

Affenmensch

• A Cup
« Reply #674 on: February 04, 2014, 12:23:04 PM »
Another nice/normal/regular-looking gal from some old Seadog scans; none of the separate files gave anything on GRIS. Know her?

Breasts_V V V_sd01xx fam norm med nat dirty blnd from Seadog

too bad can't remember the name; was on skoreland, early 2000s, few sets, college Student(?) , very short name (3 or 4 letters) ....