Escher

• C Cup
    • Cgurl
Quick nipple graft tutorial
« on: November 17, 2012, 04:08:32 PM »
This is the method I use to transfer any nipple to any boob, only takes a few seconds.

The biggest problem is usually making the light and shadows equal or the nipple stands out a mile and this is an easy way to fix it.

Start with the bare boob and the donor nipple -

Escher

• C Cup
    • Cgurl
Re: Quick nipple graft tutorial
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2012, 04:09:23 PM »
Here is the nipple in place but it doesn't look right by a mile, light and shade in the wrong place-

Escher

• C Cup
    • Cgurl
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2012, 04:16:30 PM »
To fix it, change the nipple layer property to 'Difference' so that you can see in which way the nipple is different from the underlying layer. I use Paintshop Pro, not sure of the equivalent in other programs ?

You can see blue areas and brown areas now in the picture below. The trick now is to make the nipple all one colour, either blue or brown doesn't matter as long as its all the same colour.

To do this use a lighten/darken brush or dodge/burn, whichever you prefer using, to change the blue/brown on the nipple.

Escher

• C Cup
    • Cgurl
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2012, 04:18:35 PM »
As you lighten and darken the blue areas they will turn brown, or the brown areas will turn blue. For this one I chose blue.

Just make sure everything is the same colour. Being the same colour in 'Difference' mode means that everything is different but by the same amount.

Escher

• C Cup
    • Cgurl
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2012, 04:20:25 PM »
The last step, change the nipple layer back from 'Difference' to 'Normal' and your finished.  Well, you'll still need to match colour and brightness etc but your almost there by this stage.

Back to normal mode -

Escher

• C Cup
    • Cgurl
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2012, 04:28:04 PM »
Here it is side by side, this literally took about 20 seconds to do. Please let me know if the method works for you !  :D

Escher

• C Cup
    • Cgurl
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2012, 04:31:41 PM »
Please could someone add what the equivalent to Paintshop Pro 'Difference' layer properties means in Photoshop, GIMP etc ?  I know they do it but not sure what its called. Thanks !.

jessikka

• C Cup
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2013, 08:09:24 PM »
In Photoshop, it's Difference too.

ROUNDandHEAVY

• Rookie of the Year
  • My name is Bob, Round is just my favorite shape. ;
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2013, 07:40:04 AM »
Nicely done!! ;D
Call me Bob.