Davastav

• E Cup
Double Divas New Lifetime Series
« on: December 28, 2012, 03:55:56 PM »
There is a new reality series staring on Lifetime called Double Divas
The program appears to center around a lingerie and bra fitting shop in Atlanta
And the premiere episode has Norma Stitz visiting for a custom made bra.
Should be an interesting show and one of the owners Molly looks pretty busty as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0xHAMPrtZw

IowaGuy

• X Cup
  • The fattest Mr. Clean Impersonator since Elvis
Re: Double Divas New Lifetime Series
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2012, 12:38:21 AM »
No! What have you done?! I've fought so long! Up till now it was easy, but you! You have made it difficult! You may have found a reality show I want to watch! DEAR GOD! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!!!!!!!

*lights himself on fire and jumps out the window*

Iowa "Looks like it could be a fun show though" Guy

spid

• E Cup
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2013, 07:11:31 PM »
It is odd that the promo says it comes on 1/10 when I saw an episode on last night. 

bignatslover

• P Cup
    • I love the BEA
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2013, 08:13:23 AM »
Which episode has Norma Stitz?  Or is it just a preview of Norma at the end of the one that aired?   ???

Boobwatch One

• L Cup
    • Breasts in Movies
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2013, 01:55:05 PM »
Which episode has Norma Stitz?  Or is it just a preview of Norma at the end of the one that aired?   ???

January 10th's episode is the one with Norma.
Breasts in Movies
Avatar is stripper Tammy Morris (aka Portia) from the opening sequence of the original "Blind Date: Uncensored" video.

Soflobro

• A Cup
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2013, 06:33:03 PM »
Which episode has Norma Stitz?  Or is it just a preview of Norma at the end of the one that aired?   ???

The second episode airing has Norma in it.

mcgarp

• F Cup
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2013, 04:16:06 AM »
Boy, I caught what I believe to be the first episode on Hulu, the one where the duo outfits the church choir. All I can say is that it's a good thing these two ladies show is about breasts and bras, or I sure as hell wouldn't be tuning in! To say they are a bit annoying would be an understatment! Then again, I suppose the show really wasn't intended for people like us to be the target audience, considering it's on Lifetime.

Soflobro

• A Cup
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2013, 10:58:15 AM »
I suppose the show really wasn't intended for people like us to be the target audience, considering it's on Lifetime.

Yeah, I concur with you there

Insightful

• A Cup
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2013, 11:32:01 AM »
The Lifetime website has a lot of information about the show, including promos containing glimpses of Norma and the complete premiere episode. (I tend to overlook the G-cup shop owner's silly comments for reasons I don't think I need to state, but I pretty much agree that the owners can be annoying, however not as much as their exuberant employee.) The site also has posted comments -- mostly from women complaining about the difficulties of fitting large breasts. One rather humorous example: My sister in law is 24 and getting married this June. She has the biggest boobs EVER!!! She thinks she is a G. I think she is more like a triple something if that is even possible. If you ladies could be so kind and take a moment to get her the perfect bra for her STRAPLESS wedding gown would be super duper great.

(link removed)
You may not post links to web pages that display images of anyone under the age of 18.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2013, 05:04:11 PM by gonZo »

« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2013, 07:15:48 PM »
I was going to make an effort to try & find this show (1/10/13) online or something as the two ladies are tasked with custom designing a bra in 1 day for, & I quote, "the woman with the world's largest bubbies", but it's apparently a small world after all for these 2 if they are NOT fitting for Chelsea or Beshine.  Shoulda known....Lifetime.  Then again, there are some devoted fans of JLo Hewitt here, & she's been known to do some Lifetime movies, right? <sigh> Chelsea &/or Beshine...still not quite right for prime time cable.

Soflobro

• A Cup
« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2013, 07:17:43 PM »
I was going to make an effort to try & find this show (1/10/13) online or something as the two ladies are tasked with custom designing a bra in 1 day for, & I quote, "the woman with the world's largest bubbies", but it's apparently a small world after all for these 2 if they are NOT fitting for Chelsea or Beshine.  Shoulda known....Lifetime.  Then again, there are some devoted fans of JLo Hewitt here, & she's been known to do some Lifetime movies, right? <sigh> Chelsea &/or Beshine...still not quite right for prime time cable.

Well Norma has the guiness book record so technically they aren't wrong. Maybe if we are lucky Chelsea or Beshine may end up on the show one day

Soflobro

• A Cup
« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2013, 09:14:32 PM »
Damn norma looks great on this show.

Insightful

• A Cup
« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2013, 11:57:11 AM »
Norma looks great anywhere. And she's a genuinely nice, caring person, too. Those of you who've read my other posts know the lamentable story of my gf nearing BR surgery. I wrote to Norma some months ago, asking advice and she wrote a sweet, sympathetic reply, bless her. Somewhat astonishingly, she writes she has no back pain despite the weight of her breasts (and mentioned she's in need of a custom bra-maker) but offered if she had pain (as my gf has) she'd do something about it (and that "something" presumably would include undergoing BR surgery).

I enjoyed the ep featuring her. It was quite amusing to see how she makes use of her "storage" rack. I wonder why however the "double divas" only had one day to fashion a custom-made bra? Ah well, that's show biz. (I believe you can see Norma's ep. online -- for the time-being, anyway -- at Lifetime's website at its "Double Divas" show page. Sorry no convenient link however because somewhere else on the Lifetime site are probably pics of fully-clothed people under 18 years old.)
« Last Edit: January 11, 2013, 12:04:49 PM by Insightful »

Soflobro

• A Cup
« Reply #13 on: January 11, 2013, 02:32:32 PM »
I wonder why however the "double divas" only had one day to fashion a custom-made bra? Ah well, that's show biz. (I believe you can see Norma's ep. online -- for the time-being, anyway -- at Lifetime's website at its "Double Divas" show page.

Probably because she could only be in town for 2 days. They mentioned on the show that she had to come from Virginia but I've chatted with Norma online before and she says she lives in Atlanta. It confused me greatly

spid

• E Cup
« Reply #14 on: August 04, 2013, 04:10:37 PM »
I thought I would bump this thread up.  The new season starts on 8/6/2013 at 10 pm eastern time with a double episode.  There will also be a marathon leading up to the season premier.