TheZookie007

• L Cup
Re: Shahs Of Sunset
« Reply #45 on: April 20, 2017, 09:28:09 AM »
NotElvis, are you Persian? Halet chetore?

Ok, it's been close to TWO YEARS and I just saw your reply now.

Not too bad, actually - though, I don't know enough of the mother tongue to ask where the restroom is.  A few words here and there, though, and those two are among them...

I've nearly forgotten all the Farsi my ex-girlfriend taught me but I've never reduced my appreciation for the beauty to be found among Iranian women.
"When your city is French in origin, and your Mayor and Governor are Democrats, and those most affected by this natural disaster are Black, don't expect much help from Bush." -- Left of Y'all (and the link works now too! )

NotElvis

• F Cup
« Reply #46 on: May 30, 2017, 01:41:48 AM »
That might well be more Farsi than I've ever learned.  I can manage numbers, and a few words/phrases that I remember from childhood.  According to my mother, prior to Kindergarten, I was able to read and write a little bit of it.

And, oh yes, my people are, at times a beautiful people.  When one of us gets it right . . . hot damn!

(yay me on timely responses!)

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #47 on: May 30, 2017, 06:02:52 AM »

And, oh yes, my people are, at times a beautiful people.  When one of us gets it right . . . hot damn!

Too true...too true!

God, I miss her so much...
"When your city is French in origin, and your Mayor and Governor are Democrats, and those most affected by this natural disaster are Black, don't expect much help from Bush." -- Left of Y'all (and the link works now too! )

NotElvis

• F Cup
« Reply #48 on: June 01, 2017, 12:58:51 AM »
How long ago did you know her, if you don't mind my asking?

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #49 on: July 03, 2017, 07:59:16 PM »
How long ago did you know her, if you don't mind my asking?

Four years now.

(looks off into the distance)

Damn. I should look for her number and see what she's been up to...

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #50 on: July 07, 2017, 09:35:20 PM »
I still like her, despite her boobs being slightly deflated, because she's getting fitter.

NotElvis

• F Cup
« Reply #51 on: July 15, 2017, 10:19:53 PM »
Whoa, if she has a sister whose idea of fitness is "fitness whole pizza in my mouth" then I need to know!    Ye gods!

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #52 on: July 17, 2017, 03:29:49 AM »
On Bravo's Watch What Happens Live, on now, MJ weighed her boobs (using the time-honored "press them against a kitchen scale" technique). Supposedly, they weigh eight pounds (3.6 kg).

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #53 on: July 25, 2017, 11:46:29 PM »
Asa is now a couple of months gone...so we can only hope that her boobs grow as large as her fantastic ass, in the manner of Mal Malloy.