xenon

• G Cup
The General - Insurance commercial - west coast
« on: January 29, 2013, 12:20:06 PM »
Here in Phoenix, I saw yet another The General, auto insurance commercial. I tried searching but the search terms are too broad and I couldn't find if this has been posted already.

I was out in public when I saw the commercial, so I have no idea what channel it was on. It looks like an Over the Air free channel. It was about 10am. It's 2 couples in a home talking about insurance. One of the ladies is in a red or pinkish top. Long sleeve I believe. No cleavage showing. But it is very obvious how big she is. I would be shocked if they were not implants personally.

I wanted to add this to the Busty TV sightings thread. But I don't have a screenshot or link. So I am hoping someone else can help me find the commercial or cap the commercial. There are several The General commercials on Youtube, but so far none are the one that I just saw. I will keep trying. Hopefully someone else sees it too and has a way to capture it.

Mod edit: I wonder if you're talking about the commercial that Bad Xample posted about (with a link) on Jan 27 '13 in this thread: http://forum.bearchive.com/index.php/topic,9979288.0.html ;) -Palomine
« Last Edit: January 29, 2013, 12:34:18 PM by Palomine »
~Xenon

xenon

• G Cup
Re: The General - Insurance commercial - west coast
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2013, 12:57:01 PM »
http://youtube.googleapis.com/v/uRGJUpwdwEw&rel=0

It's finally on youtube. Or at least I finally found it from a link on their home page, that was also shared on the Busty TV Sightings page where I was hoping to share this link when I found it. Not only is she pretty hot, it's funny how she is touching the other woman's man at the end. Like no big deal, I will just keep my hand on his chest for an extended period of time. Awkward scene. But she is hot.

Glad we have the video now. Thanks to BadXample and tdotter on the Busty TV Sightings thread.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2013, 01:01:22 PM by xenon »
~Xenon

bignatslover

• P Cup
    • I love the BEA
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2013, 07:47:38 AM »
While not huge by our standards, she is big for television, and awfully perky and sweet too - which never hurts.  :)

She looks a little familiar - I wonder if she has ever modeled before somewhere - like for Cosmid or one of those places.

Walter34

• E Cup
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2013, 09:29:40 AM »
While not huge by our standards, she is big for television, and awfully perky and sweet too - which never hurts.  :)

She looks a little familiar - I wonder if she has ever modeled before somewhere - like for Cosmid or one of those places.

Carmen Palumbo

Nimrod

• KC Strip Artist
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2013, 07:13:53 AM »
"While not huge by our standards, she is big for television, and awfully perky and sweet too - which never hurts."

Carmen Palumbo

Nice job with the ID there. Yes, not big for here but on the large end for television.

A test of this comes from running her BF value which works out to be 28.588 or just below the 29 limit for very busty.
This is exactly what one would expect.

The first time Kithara saw the add she said, "Well you can see why she was hired for this commercial."
BE Together...

Images are (c) Nimrod unless noted otherwise

Nimrod

• KC Strip Artist
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2016, 06:30:28 PM »
"While not huge by our standards, she is big for television, and awfully perky and sweet too - which never hurts."

Carmen Palumbo

Nice job with the ID there. Yes, not big for here but on the large end for television.

A test of this comes from running her BF value which works out to be 28.588 or just below the 29 limit for very busty.
This is exactly what one would expect.

The first time Kithara saw the add she said, "Well you can see why she was hired for this commercial."

Under the new system she ranks in at Bq=125

BE Together...

Images are (c) Nimrod unless noted otherwise