Shadowmuse Blown

• Author of Breast Expansion Fiction
  • Tory Avalon is getting bigger, again!
    • Shadowmuse Blown's Blog
    • Email
Re: If your partner could get any size, what would you be happy with?
« Reply #45 on: May 12, 2019, 12:52:26 PM »
Thanks for resurrecting this thread, nimrod, I don’t think I’ve seen it before.

Charade is a natural D cup, but, as many of you know, likes to tease with stuffed bras.  My favorite is the O-cup bra, which we tend to over-stuff so that she’s probably a bit bigger than that.  She would probably prefer something along the lines of a G or H cup, so that she’d feel more comfortable around family, not to mention, the weight.  But, yeah, to me, she looks awesome with the O-cup.  While basketball-size would be great, too, I think there would be too many practical considerations.

Below, is Charade with the O-cup bra
« Last Edit: May 12, 2019, 01:42:27 PM by Shadowmuse Blown »
~Shadowmuse Blown

Subscribe to my "Revenge" Blog to read the entire novel as it's created.  A one-time fee will bring months of reading about Tory's journey as her massive chest swells ever larger. Find out how you can access The Revenge Blog at my regular blog --> Shadowmuse Blown's Blog

Bad Kitty

• A Cup
  • To BE or not to BE, that is a silly question.
Re: If your partner could get any size, what would you be happy with?
« Reply #46 on: May 14, 2019, 04:11:11 AM »
I'd like to be somewhere around J/K/L
With more natural tissue than implant, for squishy feel & movement, but some implant as well to help with shape/projection.
although, i could probably be convinced to delve into more extravagant territory

A partner though? Hmmm...
Whether it's a guy or another girl, t really depends on what size they'd be happy with.
I have to admit there's something kinda erotic about the idea of watching a lover struggle with overly large outlandish endowments though. Which maybe sounds mean, but myself I rather like the idea of having to struggle with my endowments *blush*.
gnothi seauton / fortes fortuna adiuvat
I'm into both Real Life and Fantasy BE, and Sexual Exaggeration in general (among many other things).
I have somewhat exotic body modding plans for myself for RL ;)
I do the 'Bad Kitty' morphs, here and elsewhere.
(I'm not a huge "morph-request" person, I spend a loooong time on them, and I do them primarily for my own enjoyment. Its hard enough to find time to do all the morphs i want to do)