Tenshi

• A Cup
Re: How busty is the BEA really?
« Reply #30 on: October 16, 2011, 06:14:01 PM »
isn't the poll inaccurate with people entering 'larger' ;)

Night Lord

• A Cup
« Reply #31 on: October 16, 2011, 08:31:00 PM »
isn't the poll inaccurate with people entering 'larger' ;)
Yes, technically it is, but is still should be accurate within reason. I really think that having 20 options would have done more harm than good from a statistical point of view.

Judas_James

• D Cup
    • Email
« Reply #32 on: October 16, 2011, 08:57:24 PM »
The girl in my life wants a boob job but can't decide on how big she want's to go. Im not going to pressure her but I'm hoping for a big cup-size. She loves big boobs on other girls so hopefully I will get lucky! :D

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #33 on: October 16, 2011, 10:32:45 PM »
The girl in my life wants a boob job but can't decide on how big she want's to go. Im not going to pressure her but I'm hoping for a big cup-size. She loves big boobs on other girls so hopefully I will get lucky! :D

May I recommend you let her look through out our little ol' site here at the BEA and see what strikes her fancy ? Perhaps she'll see Beshine and then you will really be lucky.  ;) ;D

christov84

• A Cup
« Reply #34 on: December 17, 2011, 09:17:50 AM »
From a maths p.o.v its shapping up to be a pretty nice bell curve with the median sitting around DD.. no complaints here

various sources say the average breast size is getting larger too.

Nimrod

• KC Strip Artist
« Reply #35 on: May 12, 2019, 01:18:51 AM »
I am always one to encourage BEA couples to stick together.
Over the years many have shared brief insight into their partners.
Unfortunately, the forum crashes, reworkings, and changes have broken many links and images.

It does help when others can save old stuff from the old days... oh, like evilbookworm's H cup wonder gal - submitted back in 2007.
There are many more BEA couples!
BE Together...

Images are (c) Nimrod unless noted otherwise

Nimrod

• KC Strip Artist
« Reply #36 on: May 24, 2019, 08:10:02 PM »
Question:
Do people want to know how busty the BEA is really?

It would take a little bit of digging and pulling from my archive but the numbers are there.
Just curious if it would be really worth it. To keep anonymity I might plot the results.
Just kicking the idea around.

The plan would be to reference the BEA Princesses and comments for all the actual "en-boobened" BEA members (not those who don't participate) to get a better picture of level of boob here. It might be interesting to compare with the survey at the start of this thread.

Time to raid my archive of BEA info...

« Last Edit: May 25, 2019, 10:46:52 AM by Nimrod »
BE Together...

Nimrod

• KC Strip Artist
« Reply #37 on: May 27, 2019, 04:32:19 PM »
The data is just now been collected and no error checking or full review has been run however I did want to share the totally anonymous constellation of points that the BEA Princess list generates.

This is just a first draft and some more clean up of partial or unverified data points is needed.

BE Together...

« Reply #38 on: May 27, 2019, 08:52:50 PM »
What do the X and Y axes represent?

Nimrod

• KC Strip Artist
« Reply #39 on: May 28, 2019, 07:38:02 AM »
What do the X and Y axes represent?

Vertical is the Breast Percentage that is actual "boob" or Bp
Horizontal is the Breast Quotient a relativistic uniqueness of their degree of boob or Bq

See here:
http://forum.bearchive.com/index.php?topic=9994999.msg10366624#msg10366624

« Last Edit: May 28, 2019, 07:22:05 PM by Nimrod »
BE Together...

Nimrod

• KC Strip Artist
« Reply #40 on: May 28, 2019, 07:42:08 PM »
It has been fascinating analyzing the BEA Princess list.

Again, no individual will be identified and this is entirely statistical in nature.
Also, the Bq & Bp chart is not a ranking but rather an indication of how unique a person's physique is compared to the general population. Nobody is better or worse.

If you score near 100 you just happen to be right about the size that one would expect with your build. Anyway, with that out of the way here are some early results.

The Raw Data:

There are 216 BEA Princesses listed in the most recent listing (Palomine image post plus recent additions)

Of those, 18 could not be verified as actually existing on the forum due to various problems with the account name, zero entries, or no longer operating under that name. (or other discrepancies such as 1 duplicate person, piggy-backing, or not fitting one of the few criteria of being a Princess)

Princess Criteria:
- Actually being female (or actively identifying as such, of which there are two)
- Actually participating on the forum (I counted even 1-post people vs. the min. of ten preference to be more inclusive)

Note: Being on the list shifted to "by Princess request" or "only after PM/mod confirmation" after the 6th year anniversary of the BEA website. Thus, any Princess registered after that date appears here by their own motivation. There are only two individuals that are still active on the forum that predate this and both have confirmed their being listed here subsequently.

3 were verified as having died.

That leaves 195 BEA Princesses that have accounts with at least one entry on the forum.

Of those 195, there were 45 that were missing sufficient trustworthy physical data for the Bq chart and they were excluded from the graphing, however that left exactly 150 BEA Princesses that do appear on the range chart.

Crunching the Numbers:

The average BEA Princess is almost exactly 5'-5" [165.1cm] tall (65.003")
They are a sturdy 157.5 lbs [71.44kg] and sport a full 36F (almost a G) cup.
They are about 6.4% breast with a resulting 174.75 Bq

Although no Princess matched these average values exactly, some came close.

Other Interesting Data:

The average duration on the BEA for a Princess is 6 years.
The shortest duration was just a few days.
Several tied for the longest duration due to the resetting of the "registered date".
The longest confirmed duration on the forum for a Princess is 23 years.
A few have only one posting on the forum.

Fake Boobs:

70 of the 216 stated having implants (32.4% - or 2/3 of Princesses are natural)
Added together, the total implant volume of the Princesses is 80,625cc.
The average size implant works out to be about 1,150cc.
The smallest implant was 350cc.

Chart Note: The yellow dot is "Average Woman" and one can see, even with only 150 points how the anticipated clustering is starting to take shape.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2019, 06:36:35 PM by Nimrod »
BE Together...

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #41 on: May 28, 2019, 11:38:35 PM »
I really I'm impressed with how you collate and display information in a organized and graphical manner which allow people to visually see the information so it is understandable. You have done this for years and I want to thank you for your efforts which are greatly appreciated by me. I have a question for you and that is, if you made it into a pie chart, or several more if necessary, would it be easier to do or not ? ???

Nimrod

• KC Strip Artist
« Reply #42 on: May 29, 2019, 08:22:04 PM »
I really I'm impressed with how you collate and display information in a organized and graphical manner which allow people to visually see the information so it is understandable. You have done this for years and I want to thank you for your efforts which are greatly appreciated by me. I have a question for you and that is, if you made it into a pie chart, or several more if necessary, would it be easier to do or not ? ???

Thanks! What I think is most enjoyable is to make little discoveries that counter general assumptions. Some data are revealing, others are sobering and others are just neat.

A pie chart would show the percentage of a whole, but it would all depend on that percentage you are wanting to consider. The Bq chart does a very good job with just two values to show the relationship between numeric anticipation and actual relative position.

Some information also paints a picture about the BEA itself.

Attached is a chart of the start year and end year of all 216 Princesses. The year of most signing into the BEA was 2006, there have been no new Princesses to arrive in 2017 or 2018. Additionally, the years of 2001 and 2002 saw no Princesses stop posting on the BEA. The year that most Princesses stopped posting was 2015. There is a diminishing influx of new Princesses. There are very few currently active. (just a handful)

2015 was due to major reworking of the forum when many users had to reinstate and confirm their memberships. This effectively locked out several Princesses. A few created parallel accounts but several simply were cut off, their postings just stopping.

Other General Observations: (not statistical)

- It was surprising how many Princesses disclosed physical data, especially prior to 2006. The manner in which they talk about why they are here at the BEA were as distinct as each person.

- The shift in the emphasis of the forum was apparent as the general topics of posts moved away from inquires regarding augmentation, surgery, clothing, body acceptance, and support and placed more focus on professional models, morphs, and general lifestyle observations with large breasts.

- The most common topic was regarding breast augmentation surgery.

- Not far behind were morph or sizing requests to determine a bigger or better size. Herbal and natural breast expansion was a close third.

- Only one Princess was outright banned, a few were given lengthy bans. The greatest transgression was violations of the older 1-1-1-1 rule.

- 3 Princesses were into stuffing.

- The year with the most concurrently active Princesses was 2009-2010 with 123 active. After that there is a persistent decline in the ranks.

- When looking at how Princesses stopped participating, only two actually gave "farewell statements". The rest just stopped, many in what could be taken as "mid-conversation".

- There were a few that had breast reductions, implant removals, medically necessary surgeries, etc. The support from the rest of the BEA was outstanding in every case.

BE Together...

Nimrod

• KC Strip Artist
« Reply #43 on: May 31, 2019, 12:38:55 PM »
It is sobering to see that no new BEA Princesses have appeared since 2016.
BE Together...

Nimrod

• KC Strip Artist
« Reply #44 on: June 03, 2019, 10:47:23 PM »
Crunching More Numbers:

The average BEA Princess is almost exactly 5'-5" [165.1cm] tall (65.003")
They are a sturdy 157.5 lbs [71.44kg] and sport a <very> full 36F (almost a G) cup.
They are about 6.4% breast with a resulting 174.75 Bq

Although no Princess matched these average values exactly, some came close.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There are women that have these proportions and many that are very close, within in a few pounds or an inch.
For visual comparison, here is a range of nearby, close, nearly exact and one perfect match to these stats.

Another interesting fact about the Average BEA Princess, is that she would sit right at a pivot point between what people would generally call either, Chubby, Curvy, Average or even Slim. In general the Average BEA Princess is slightly into the Chubby range.

These are terms associated with the model examples taken from B00bpedia. There they use the following range of body type descriptors:
Slim - Average - Muscular - Athletic - Curvy - Chubby - BBW - SSBBW

The actual bra size of the Average BEA Princess would be a 36G due to rounding to the nearest cup.
(She is actually a very full F, nearly G mathematically)

Also of interest - Yulia Nova sits very close to the "natural progression" line of the Average Princess and was an example of the nearly ideal preferred body proportions here at the BEA. (At her most robust, Yulia Nova was within 12 lbs of the Average and only 1" taller)

In the graphic, models very close to the BEA Princess Average are shown. The group in red is nearly a perfect match and the first in the group is an exact match of the Average. All women shown are/were 36G.
BE Together...