PinkE

• A Cup
corona commercial - is it just me?
« on: April 03, 2013, 12:30:11 AM »
Just watch the first 10 seconds..... Is it just me or is she stacked and bouncing? efff the beer id go with the conference call girl
http://www.youtube.com/embed/YWZ2atwdTnQ

-may i recommend you watch in HD

Nimrod

• KC Strip Artist
Re: corona commercial - is it just me?
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2013, 06:41:28 AM »
No - just a very bad bra.
BE Together...

Images are (c) Nimrod unless noted otherwise

Palomine

• Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2013, 12:00:06 PM »
No - just a very bad bra.

And thank goodness for it! ;) Not quite 'stacked' but plenty plush for RL (oh, how we're all so jaded by giant implants!) and yes, bouncing very nicely. I'd take the beer and the conference call gal. ;)

Thanks for bringing this to our attention PinkE and for kindly providing a link too! :D
« Last Edit: April 04, 2013, 11:02:39 AM by Palomine »

One More Round

• A Cup
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2013, 07:39:57 AM »
Very nice!! Thanks for the share!

The line dancers in the green dresses caught my eye too.

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2013, 01:59:58 AM »
Nice big braless boobies. I'll take 'em!

Of course, the problem is that although towards the end of the ad, you see a "NYC Taxi" drive by, the traffic lights don't look like any I've seen in NYC...which leads me to believe that perhaps the ad wasn't really shot in the Big Apple.
ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.

danball1976

• E Cup
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2013, 06:12:12 PM »
Nice big braless boobies. I'll take 'em!

Of course, the problem is that although towards the end of the ad, you see a "NYC Taxi" drive by, the traffic lights don't look like any I've seen in NYC...which leads me to believe that perhaps the ad wasn't really shot in the Big Apple.

My guess is that it was filmed in Chicago, since that's where the corporate office is.

Nimrod

• KC Strip Artist
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2013, 06:24:06 AM »
I always like a bit of visual detective work. This is especially true of something so coordinated and modified as a TV commercial. Typically nearly everything is controlled in some fashion. With this obviously be an outdoor urban shot there are some aspects that even they could not control and in them are clues to the location of the shot. Consider these three aspects:

First, just a simple internet search reveals the company who produced the commercial. A bit more digging produced all the key company personnel involved with the actual filming and creation of the spot. From that there are some logical locations to consider.
The advertising company is based in Chicago, just like the beer company. However, the actual film crew was from a sub-contractor based on the west coast US. The company providing the actors also has offices in the west and a few other places.

Second, just looking at the scene also provides some clues. The architecture is generic urban however it is not very modern nor does it have the density associated with a large city core. Also, there are few distinct regional ques such as style, materials used or many telltale structures in the background that would tell of location. This is not arbitrary as the commercial would work better if this could be "anytown".

Third, just focusing on specific items that "accidentally" could show location and that probably were not inserted deliberately by the film crew include the following; Street sign at appears just after the Irish dancers, the car license plates parked in the background just as he enters the "bar" and the office tower visible in the background briefly just after that. Oh, and the spot was shot in 2012.

If you take all these elements and with a bit more internet searching one can make a very good assumption as to where it is set, and it is not Chicago.

I love how the bushes slide in from the right slightly just after he crosses the street - gotta love mobile plant props.
BE Together...

Images are (c) Nimrod unless noted otherwise

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2013, 09:20:08 PM »
And now I'm even more sure that it's not NYC either. Thanks, Nimrod :)
ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.