Black BBW Kristy Love
« on: April 22, 2013, 04:01:42 PM »
BBW Kristy Love

sapele

• A Cup
    • Home of the bustiest black women in the world
Re: Black BBW Kristy Love
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2013, 08:33:01 PM »
Yeap with some 42L Boobs she's also featured at mskottonkandy.

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2015, 01:56:17 AM »
She appeared on the TLC show Strange Love today. They're repeating it on March 25th.

Daily Mail, Mar. 13, 2015: "'My boobies need a man!' Woman with natural size 48NN breasts documents her struggle to find a boyfriend who can handle her 32lb assets in TLC's Strange Love"
  • Kristy Love is a 36-year-old 'adult' massage therapist based in Atlanta, Georgia
  • She earns more than $1,000 a day by 'squishing' and 'smothering' men with her gigantic assets
  • Kristy stores her cell phone, car keys and perfume bottle in her roomy cleavage
  • The bodacious singleton is currently on the hunt for 'true love'

A woman with astonishingly large breasts is on the prowl for a partner, and she's turned to TLC's hit reality show Strange Love to find it.

Kristy Love, a 36-year-old 'adult' massage therapist based in Atlanta, Georgia, made her grand debut on last night's episode, where she announced it was time for her, and her size 48NN 'girls', to find love.

'I'm looking for true love,' she stated passionately. 'Someone who I love, and who loves me. My boobies do not need to be alone, it's time for them to find a man.'

Kristy's breasts weigh a vast 15.8 pounds each, and combined, tip the scales at 31.6 pounds - the weight of an average toddler.

On one hand, they present a hazard, particularly in the kitchen.

'Sometimes they get in the pot, sometimes they get in the pan, sometimes they get caught on the burner,' she admits.

On the other hand, they are mighty useful. Kristy's cleavage is so deep that she uses it in absence of a handbag, wedging her perfume, cell phone, car keys and driving licence between her breasts.

Although Kristy says she is on the hunt for a man who can 'redirect his focus' on her, instead of her chest, she proudly jiggles her enormous assets as she speaks, and shows them off in an array of low-cut blouses.

Kristy used to be 'embarrassed' and 'ashamed' of her breasts, which developed [quite early in life], and would habitually wear multiple bras to keep them under wraps.

But since she developed a career as a massage therapist, and introduced her bosoms into her very saucy repertoire, she's embraced them wholeheartedly.

According to an interview with The Mirror in 2013, Kristy makes as much as $1,300 daily, treating clients to the 'Happy Man Works', which involves 'squishing' and 'smothering' them with her breasts.

Some clients even enjoy 'being hit over the head' with them, or have her glide over their bodies covered in oil.

'I have to keep an eye out when I'm squashing someone,' she explained. 'I look at their feet and their fingers to make sure there is still movement there and they’re still breathing.'

Her doctors have told Kristy that her weight in general - as of 2013, she weighed 320lbs - leaves her at risk of developing high blood pressure and heart disease.

'But that doesn't run in my family so it doesn't bother me,' says.

While big breasts do run in the family - her eldest sister had hers reduced from a 52NN to an H-cup - Kristy has the largest. She says her relatives are 'totally against' her massage vocation and consider it 'immoral'.

Let's hope her Prince-Charming-to-be has other ideas.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2015, 02:14:38 AM by TheZookie007 »
ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.

islandguy

• A Cup
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2017, 07:49:00 AM »
I was very sad to find out that Kristy passed away this past November from a heart attack. I won't link to the obituary as it gives personal details out, but having met her I can say she was a very nice person and will be missed.

pilotblaze

• XYZZY Cup
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2017, 08:58:27 AM »

Oh.  That's bad news.  She had quite the shining, big personality...  the world is now notably dimmer with her loss.

Kristy will be missed.    :'(

-D'Artagnian
I Am: Surfing With The Alien, while gripping The Bells Of Lal (part 2).
           Please don't slip on the Snake Oil, Mr. Spock.

Holdsworth Lives.

DtotheJ

• E Cup
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2017, 06:28:59 PM »
Wow...just now reading and confirming this

There was a BBW model named "Titz Galure" who passed away recently also