boobsinhood

• A Cup
Re: Yana M
« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2013, 08:36:17 AM »
Hi Liam

How are you?

I sent you a polite message a while back.
However you didn't reply and you even blocked me (why? I don't understand)

Now, I would kindly ask you to send me a message anyway so we can discuss a few things. My e-mail is [email protected].

I see you are a big fan of my posts on (prohibited T), about most of your posts here are taken from the forum (link to prohibited content removed)

I don't mind that. However, if you again block me and don't have the politeness to at least answer me, I will see myself forced to stop posting pictures anywhere. Which is bad news for everybody, don't you agree?

So I kindly ask you again, please give me a sign.

Best regards

Peter

Moderator's note: you may not post links to sites that provide direct access to content that is prohibited by the BEA Forum Rules.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2013, 06:21:55 PM by gonZo »

boobsinhood

• A Cup
« Reply #16 on: May 30, 2013, 02:52:02 PM »
Dear all

For all those who read this post, I would kindly ask not to use the name and surname of girls posted.

There are two reasons for it: 1. it compromises the personal privacy of the girl and 2. it makes finding other photos very difficulties as it scares away the girls.

So please be mindful about this.

If possible please remove any reference to the aforementioned girl from this post.

Peter

gonZo

• pain in the ass moderator
« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2013, 11:03:22 AM »

As a compromise between the conflicting concerns of two users and our own concerns about the model's privacy, we have removed this model's last name from the forum. You may post images of her, but please don't post her surname in your text or the images' filenames unless/until we can confirm that she has published the name herself at a verifiable source.

No rule violations resulted from this action.

Thanks,
The Moderators

Another one of 'The Moderators' adds: let's be clear... this decision is not simply a reaction to the request/concern of one user. It's simply us being prudent and following the established wishes of the BEA Owner, who feels that ladies who share photos of themselves are entitled to the same privacy protections as any user here. So, should it later it turns out that she herself has freely shared her last name, or if she begins to do so publicly, then it'll be ok to post it here.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2014, 12:02:24 PM by gonZo »

Superion

• A Cup
« Reply #18 on: June 04, 2013, 10:08:18 PM »
Breathtaking...

Liam

« Reply #19 on: June 05, 2013, 12:45:40 PM »
The M thread spammers are ruining this forum
Thousands of vacuous posts, no sense of decorum
Trolls, the chatroom creeper, and the uppity twat
All earned bans years ago but banned they are not
Thanks to delinquent mods that need to resign
But “it’s a thankless job” they’ve the gall to whine
While the site itself is a broken mess
And the people in charge just couldn’t care less

BCleaver

• A Cup
« Reply #20 on: June 05, 2013, 08:11:06 PM »
Wow.

Superion

• A Cup
« Reply #21 on: June 06, 2013, 11:11:07 PM »
 :)

Martin Solo

• B Cup
    • Flying Rabbits Video
« Reply #22 on: June 07, 2013, 06:39:05 PM »

Not difficult to find her name on the internet, as I'm sure other members on this forum already have found out.

Her pictures can also easily be found on other websites than on titsintop.
Some claim they are morphed.

This makes me wonder if Boobsinhood, as he asks for her last name not to be mentioned here, is perhaps in contact with her, speaks on her behalf and if she indeed does not want her last name to be revealed on this forum.

In any case, I always will respect her wish or anyone else's to remain anonymous but if that is indeed the case I would advice her to think twice in future before letting pictures of herself be taken and, perhaps with her knowing it, be placed somewhere on the internet as they will always be spread all over the web and will never ever disappear from it, along with any private information she or anyone else has given.

That being said, I would very much like to get into contact with her, to confirm all this, to see if she is really that big, and to ask her if she wants to model for my website.
Completely anonymous if she wants.  :D

Any help with that would be very much appreciated!  :)

« Last Edit: June 07, 2013, 06:47:00 PM by Martin Solo »

« Reply #23 on: June 07, 2013, 07:07:22 PM »
I can tell you with 100% conviction she is indeed that big.

gonZo

• pain in the ass moderator
« Reply #24 on: June 07, 2013, 10:47:54 PM »
That being said, I would very much like to get into contact with her, to confirm all this, to see if she is really that big, and to ask her if she wants to model for my website.

Best of luck. We would appreciate any information you might provide, but please PM a moderator rather than posting it in the public forum, as we're trying to be careful about this. Thanks.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2013, 10:51:10 PM by gonZo »

Superion

• A Cup
« Reply #25 on: June 07, 2013, 11:34:49 PM »
 ;)

Martin Solo

• B Cup
    • Flying Rabbits Video
« Reply #26 on: June 08, 2013, 05:41:07 AM »
Best of luck. We would appreciate any information you might provide, but please PM a moderator rather than posting it in the public forum, as we're trying to be careful about this. Thanks.

Rest assured, gonZo, that I will not share her or any of her private information with anyone else, as I want to keep her strictly for myself!  :D

salem

« Reply #27 on: June 19, 2013, 05:23:06 AM »
 ;D

luvdemwhoppers

• T Cup
  • Don Pauleboy
« Reply #28 on: June 19, 2013, 05:26:10 AM »
she's a knockout and not camera shy apparently. Are there any vids youT or DM out there? I'd like to lOOk. thanks
« Last Edit: June 19, 2013, 05:27:44 AM by luvdemwhoppers »
I'm walkin' here

salem

« Reply #29 on: July 17, 2013, 03:36:05 PM »
 ;D