xenon

• G Cup
Clip of Busty Bouncing Runner from ELECTROSHOCK - ESMA 2011
« on: August 22, 2013, 10:54:05 PM »
Busty Bouncing Runner from ELECTROSHOCK - ESMA 2011

I have edited the short story video down to just the busty runner. I am still looking, but I haven't found how to share the URL so it plays fullscreen and in HD. It is in 720p, so check it out.

http://www.dailymotion.com/embed/video/x13ir04

And if someone know how to edit the URL so it plays fullscreen and in HD, that would be awesome to know how to do.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2013, 06:26:05 AM by gonZo »
~Xenon

xenon

• G Cup
Re: Clip of Busty Bouncing Runner from ELECTROSHOCK - ESMA 2011
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2013, 11:35:26 PM »
I don't get Dailymotion. When I posted this clip, I did not say it was adult content. And when I checked the link in another browser that I was not logged into, it was just a regular video. But now it is marked as "Age restricted". Makes no sense. I didn't put any tags on the video. I didn't use any of the age-restricted keywords in my title. And simply... there is no reason this clip should be branded as "age restricted" according to Dailymotion guidelines. And no reason given as to why it has been branded since the time I posted it.

Mod edit: I doubt DM's got the staff to actually vet everything as a matter of routine, so it stands to reason that someone somewhere complained/tagged/reported it as adult... it's possible that that's enough for DM to re-classify it. Just a thought. -Pal
« Last Edit: August 23, 2013, 12:48:23 PM by Palomine »
~Xenon

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2013, 06:24:01 PM »
I don't see what's so age-restricted about that but I did enjoy it...enough to want to track down the entire cartoon. Looks like it would be a fun one.
ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.

xenon

• G Cup
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2013, 08:28:14 PM »
I don't see what's so age-restricted about that but I did enjoy it...enough to want to track down the entire cartoon. Looks like it would be a fun one.

Yeah, it's insane that someone would flag this as age restricted. All you have to do is search for Electroshock ESMA 2011 in Dailymotion, maybe even in Youtube and you will find the whole video. It's still just a short video. Like a Pixar short. There is no full length feature to find. I just couldn't post the entire video because it contains cgi youth that is against the BEA policy.
~Xenon