xenon

• G Cup
New Fiat 500 Commercial
« on: August 24, 2013, 02:26:42 PM »
Again, I searched and couldn't find this info already posted.

I noticed this commercial during Hulu ads, or some other streaming site with ads. Pretty sure it was hulu. I didn't capture this. I wish there was a 720p version to share, which I am pretty sure it was HD when I saw the commercial.

http://www.dailymotion.com/embed/video/x11acjq_new-fiat-500-commercial-the-italians-are-coming-italian-invasion-the-british-are-coming_lifestyle

Sure, nothing huge. But I just like the premise. Not sure it's an effective car commercial. But who cares.
~Xenon

Palomine

• Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
Re: New Fiat 500 Commercial
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2013, 03:27:18 PM »
Glad you pointed this out xenon... I've enjoyed this commercial since it first started airing (a few months ago) for all the obvious reasons (leggy brunettes, tall blondes with short-cropped bobs, etc...). Also, the premise is amusing and well executed (IMO). As advertising, I think it probably speaks effectively to their target demo of younger, active-lifestyle types and chi1dless couples who don't need or want an actual SUV (or traditional cross-over) and those who're receptive to something different/stylish. I've seen the Fiat 500L on the streets for a couple months now... it's a bit odd looking, but no more so than the Mini Crossman (its main competition). Reviews for the 500L have been generally positive too: though not brawny or intended for off-roading, it's capable and pleasant to drive in the 99% of the world that 99% of all SUVs spend their time in.

That first year, the only Fiat 500s I ever saw were on dealer lots. Then one day, there are thousands of them all over SoCal. I'm kinda glad since if they couldn't sell any here Fiat would likely pull out of the US market again and we'd have to wait at least another 20 years for them to come back.

I drove the 500 and it's fine... probably not my cup of tea (or espresso, since it's Italian) but the 500L is bigger/handier. :)
« Last Edit: August 24, 2013, 03:29:54 PM by Palomine »

DEMON_HUNTER

• D Cup
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2013, 03:58:58 AM »
Also, the red-head that runs toward the card at the end of the commercial is none other than Diora Baird.  :o And I can't get enough of the raven-haired hottie in the light blue corset.
Always searching, hunting for the one... Demon_Hunter

Glottis

• G Cup
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2013, 10:58:24 AM »
Are you saying the girl on the far right of your screenshot is Diora Baird?

xenon

• G Cup
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2013, 10:50:07 PM »
Also, the red-head that runs toward the card at the end of the commercial is none other than Diora Baird.  :o And I can't get enough of the raven-haired hottie in the light blue corset.

Do you have any proof that is Diora Baird? If it is, she sure lost her looks. Oddly, I just tried to find a current photo of her and can't seem to find anything newer than 2012 most likely. She was still looking great in the movie "Riddle" released in Jan 2013, filmed in 2012. Didn't see the movie, but the screenshots from review sites look good. So unless things went downhill fast in 2013, hard to believe that is Diora Baird.

~Xenon