numbre1sean

• A Cup
Rena Thorne
« on: December 12, 2013, 12:27:45 AM »
Just found this super busty girl Rena Thorne.  She has a video of her with Wendy Fiore and also Jordan Carver on youtube.  That's about all I could find of her.  Anyone else know about her?

tdotter

• Moistpubes2-the return of the goo!
Re: rena thorne
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2013, 01:50:22 AM »
 :)

Magiciano

• K Cup
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2013, 07:06:46 PM »
Rumor has it that Rena Thorne and La Taya Roxx are one in the same.  I find it hard to believe as Rena has no apparent beauty marks on her upper torso, yet LaTaya is covered with them.  Any opinions?

DJPFC

• Z Cup
    • http://www.pinupfiles.com
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2013, 12:44:05 AM »
Rumor has it that Rena Thorne and La Taya Roxx are one in the same.  I find it hard to believe as Rena has no apparent beauty marks on her upper torso, yet LaTaya is covered with them.  Any opinions?

No idea if that is true, but she certainly looks a lot like La Taya.  Pretty uncanny resemblance, I would say.  Looks like she lost some weight, if it is in fact her.

As for the beauty marks, keep in mind that JOCA retouches their images so that sort of thing can be removed easily.  We do it all the time with our images.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2013, 01:31:31 AM by DJPFC »
Check out our brand new, fully re-booted mega-site, PinupFiles/PinupGlam!  Featuring the best and hottest big boobed pinup gals on the web!

Magiciano

• K Cup
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2013, 03:44:30 PM »
No idea if that is true, but she certainly looks a lot like La Taya.  Pretty uncanny resemblance, I would say.  Looks like she lost some weight, if it is in fact her.

As for the beauty marks, keep in mind that JOCA retouches their images so that sort of thing can be removed easily.  We do it all the time with our images.

Thank You DJPFC.

I present to you Rena Thorne

DJPFC

• Z Cup
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2013, 09:35:55 PM »
Although I don't know for absolute certain, I would be stunned if Rena and LaTaya were not the same person.
Check out our brand new, fully re-booted mega-site, PinupFiles/PinupGlam!  Featuring the best and hottest big boobed pinup gals on the web!

Real

• G Cup
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2013, 09:53:08 AM »
really liking this girl.
My current avatar is: Manda Dawn

Rad

• E Cup
« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2013, 12:22:51 PM »
I don't know, they look different to me?

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2013, 01:35:23 PM »
Although I don't know for absolute certain, I would be stunned if Rena and LaTaya were not the same person.

Identical twins, but separated at birth, perhaps?
ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.

Real

• G Cup
« Reply #9 on: December 23, 2013, 02:27:14 PM »
I looked into it and do think its the same woman.

She looked much different initially at DDF, so I didn't think it was her either.  Then she slimmed down a lot though, and looks almost exactly like her.

My theory is "Rena Thorne" is the debut monicker of the slimmed down, and now augmented, former Lataya Roxx.  

Whatever the case, she is looking fantastic.

DJPFC

• Z Cup
« Reply #10 on: December 23, 2013, 03:07:01 PM »
I don't know, they look different to me?

She's slimmer now than she originally was and her eyebrows are different, which I think is what you're seeing.  I think she may have gotten a breast augmentation as well.  Otherwise, everything else about her looks the same.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2013, 03:24:03 PM by DJPFC »

Real

• G Cup
« Reply #11 on: January 03, 2014, 07:21:02 PM »
This comparison photo is up on twitter/tumblr.  Definitely looking awesome these days.

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #12 on: January 03, 2014, 07:23:54 PM »
I guess she had her boobs done then?
ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.

pedonbio

• Oh My God Cup
« Reply #13 on: January 03, 2014, 08:11:49 PM »
It's always interesting to read these discussions, because when I was in the business there were a few girls who looked so different at each shoot, I was sure they were different people; other times there would be look-alikes. It is amazing what makeup and other things can do.
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

Real

• G Cup
« Reply #14 on: January 12, 2014, 01:57:08 PM »
I wonder if we'll get to see her nipples again.  So far the new persona is only non-nudes on Jordan Carver's site, and in a bikini for these clipcritics folks.  Either way, I can't wait to see much more.