DJPFC

• Z Cup
    • http://www.pinupfiles.com
Re: rena thorne
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2014, 08:16:56 PM »
I wonder if we'll get to see her nipples again.  So far the new persona is only non-nudes on Jordan Carver's site, and in a bikini for these clipcritics folks.  Either way, I can't wait to see much more.

I think you can permanently count on the non-nude stuff, since that's their niche and they stick to it.
Check out our brand new, fully re-booted mega-site, PinupFiles/PinupGlam!  Featuring the best and hottest big boobed pinup gals on the web!

tdotter

• Moistpubes2-the return of the goo!
« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2014, 03:21:15 AM »
 :)

Real

• G Cup
« Reply #17 on: January 19, 2014, 10:59:38 PM »
She's on https://twitter.com/RenaThorneModel and http://instagram.com/renathorne now.  Seems like a sweet gal.

Definitely my model crush of the month.

My current avatar is: Manda Dawn

Filmmaker

• A Cup
« Reply #18 on: January 19, 2014, 11:56:06 PM »

tdotter

« Reply #19 on: February 05, 2014, 12:19:39 PM »

Geeve

• C Cup
« Reply #20 on: February 05, 2014, 04:45:53 PM »
Looks like she got the best results from whatever doctor the Jordan Carver girls use, best nipple placement of the bunch.

Real

• G Cup
« Reply #21 on: February 10, 2014, 06:47:29 PM »
I cannot get enough of this girl these days.  Fantastic.
My current avatar is: Manda Dawn

tdotter

« Reply #22 on: April 18, 2014, 12:43:05 AM »

tdotter

« Reply #23 on: May 07, 2014, 04:58:56 AM »

Ooze3d

• F Cup
« Reply #24 on: May 07, 2014, 10:15:49 AM »
Aaaand... one more added to the count. She gets her huge boobs done and never shows her nipples ever again. Why??? Denise, Jordan, Veronica, Rena... Why do they want to torture us??

I was thinking the other day and came to the conclusion that whoever performs the plan I'm going to explain, will definitely set a turning point to this nonsense. I really hope someone's listening (I'm not saying anyone in particular, DJPFC).

THE PLAN:

1. You get a contract with a beautiful and rather busty model who's willing to get an augmentation along the lines of Jordan, Rena, Denise... and you pay for the surgery.

2. You present her as a new discovery, start a whole site for her and do exactly the same as Jordan for about a year, that is, all teasing and nothing but a couple of quick and blurry nip slips. That way you create a whole new fandom who's, AGAIN, dying to see her naked.

3. After a whole year and a half, when everyone's thinking about throwing their computers out of the window because ONCE AGAIN they were fooled into thinking this new amazing model could consider showing anything, you shut down the site for a week and come back for her members to find all previous sets and videos from the very first one are twice as long and now feature an extended part with topless or full nudity. And not only that, but also her most loyal members receive a private video a few days before with special topless footage, a whole explanation on what's going to happen to the site and a request not to tell anyone.

4. People go crazy. A new concept of glamour/erotic model is born. The site multiplies its member count by four in just a few hours. Jordan, Rena, Wendy... all of them have to think of new strategies to regain their lost members. Boob lovers all over the world feel truly rewarded for their patience with a teasing busty model for the first time ever.

What do you think?

DJPFC

• Z Cup
    • http://www.pinupfiles.com
« Reply #25 on: May 07, 2014, 02:33:34 PM »
Aaaand... one more added to the count. She gets her huge boobs done and never shows her nipples ever again. Why??? Denise, Jordan, Veronica, Rena... Why do they want to torture us??

I was thinking the other day and came to the conclusion that whoever performs the plan I'm going to explain, will definitely set a turning point to this nonsense. I really hope someone's listening (I'm not saying anyone in particular, DJPFC).

THE PLAN:

1. You get a contract with a beautiful and rather busty model who's willing to get an augmentation along the lines of Jordan, Rena, Denise... and you pay for the surgery.

2. You present her as a new discovery, start a whole site for her and do exactly the same as Jordan for about a year, that is, all teasing and nothing but a couple of quick and blurry nip slips. That way you create a whole new fandom who's, AGAIN, dying to see her naked.

3. After a whole year and a half, when everyone's thinking about throwing their computers out of the window because ONCE AGAIN they were fooled into thinking this new amazing model could consider showing anything, you shut down the site for a week and come back for her members to find all previous sets and videos from the very first one are twice as long and now feature an extended part with topless or full nudity. And not only that, but also her most loyal members receive a private video a few days before with special topless footage, a whole explanation on what's going to happen to the site and a request not to tell anyone.

4. People go crazy. A new concept of glamour/erotic model is born. The site multiplies its member count by four in just a few hours. Jordan, Rena, Wendy... all of them have to think of new strategies to regain their lost members. Boob lovers all over the world feel truly rewarded for their patience with a teasing busty model for the first time ever.

What do you think?

Sounds like one hell of a business plan. ;)
Check out our brand new, fully re-booted mega-site, PinupFiles/PinupGlam!  Featuring the best and hottest big boobed pinup gals on the web!

SwitcherX

• Legend
« Reply #26 on: May 08, 2014, 04:34:21 AM »
I really hope someone's listening (I'm not saying anyone in particular, DJPFC).

Thank God you aren't singling anyone out.   ::)
Switcher X
A.K.A. Tina Fey Eichmann

"Thank you herr professor Tina Fey Eichmann, nuclear brain surgeon and moustache jockey."
-- Mammeister

"SwitcherX, you were always Mammeister's favorite...you bastard."
-- Notty

John_Doe

• A Cup
« Reply #27 on: May 08, 2014, 06:46:58 AM »
 :o

MCMLXXXV

• A Cup
« Reply #28 on: May 09, 2014, 08:18:03 PM »
has she ever announced the post-implant size?

« Reply #29 on: May 14, 2014, 01:02:04 AM »
Very nice!!!!!!