Zorro

• Zorro Cup
  • Morphs are updated each week!
    • Zorro" Zorromorphs @ Shutterfly
Re: Zorro's Hideout 2014 Morphs!
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2014, 09:49:33 AM »
I have 20 new morphs this week!

Alice, Annie Swanson, BooBabe (4), Busty Deelite (4), Busty Tina (2), Chloe (4), Ivy and Terri Higgins!
WHEN STARTING OR ANSWERING THREADS/POSTS, LINKS ARE SHOWN TO PROVIDE SOURCE INFORMATION INSTEAD OF JUST COPYING/PASTING PERSONAL OPINIONS.

Zorro

• Zorro Cup
« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2014, 07:12:48 PM »
To finish up the month I have 20 new morphs this week.

Anya, Ashley Dobbs (2), Busty Tina, Busty Lou (2), Candee Cummings (2), Candy Cups (4), Cynthia Romero - Susan, Decadence (3), Dulcea and Jazmyn!

Sadly I am running out of Busty Lou pictures to morph. She was a TopHeavy.com model and then went to another website which is no longer in operation. I have found some of her videos on Dailymotion which were done several years ago, but nothing recent.

I am having more real life situations happening here at the hideout and so I am not producing as many morphs as I use to.

See you all next month!

Have a great week everyone!
WHEN STARTING OR ANSWERING THREADS/POSTS, LINKS ARE SHOWN TO PROVIDE SOURCE INFORMATION INSTEAD OF JUST COPYING/PASTING PERSONAL OPINIONS.

Zorro

• Zorro Cup
« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2014, 09:42:44 AM »
I only have 19 new morphs this week and I hope you enjoy them.

Azraielle, Busty Tina, Diamond Jackson, Ivy Dreams (5), Satin Breasts and Val (4).

What is unique about Ivy's morphs is that these pictures were taken 9 to 10 years ago when she was somewhat thinner, but still a hottie to me!

Azraielle and Satin Breasts are past Top Heavy.Com models who have their own galleries in my Member's area!

I hope everyone has a safe and wonderful weekend!

Zorro

• Zorro Cup
« Reply #18 on: April 18, 2014, 04:29:18 PM »
I only have 10 new morphs this week because the real world took up a lot of my time.

The deal to be able to move at the beginning of May fell through and I had some other personal health issues that I will relate in the proper thread.

MaxiMoundsSexyBigTitsAndSexyBigAss

• A Cup
  • Maxi Mounds Is Sexy!
« Reply #19 on: April 19, 2014, 12:38:28 AM »
I only have 10 new morphs this week because the real world took up a lot of my time.

The deal to be able to move at the beginning of May fell through and I had some other personal health issues that I will relate in the proper thread.

Who is the lady at the upper right?

Zorro

• Zorro Cup
« Reply #20 on: April 19, 2014, 10:13:26 AM »
The lady in the upper right is Curvy Claire from the Southern Charams website.

She is from England and I have been morphing her pictures for several years now.

• A Cup
  • Maxi Mounds Is Sexy!
« Reply #21 on: April 21, 2014, 12:19:36 AM »
The lady in the upper right is Curvy Claire from the Southern Charams website.

She is from England and I have been morphing her pictures for several years now.
She is f*cking hot!

Zorro

• Zorro Cup
« Reply #22 on: April 26, 2014, 07:05:04 PM »
I have 20 morphs this week and I hope you enjoy seeing them as I did making them.

Annie Swanson, Bebe, Curvy Cutie (4), Hana Haruna, Joi Lansing, Melody UK, Naughty Nurse (4), Serena, Titsy and Yurizan Beltran!

Zorro

• Zorro Cup
« Reply #23 on: May 03, 2014, 06:15:38 PM »
15 new morphs this week!

Aiki, Annie Swanson, Cara Peters, Cynthia Romero (Susan), Iga, Jessica Robbins, Lucy Collett, Melody UK (2), Michelle Angelo, Mystique, Nika and Sarah Michelle Gellar!

• A Cup
  • Maxi Mounds Is Sexy!
« Reply #24 on: May 04, 2014, 01:37:51 AM »
15 new morphs this week!

Aiki, Annie Swanson, Cara Peters, Cynthia Romero (Susan), Iga, Jessica Robbins, Lucy Collett, Melody UK (2), Michelle Angelo, Mystique, Nika and Sarah Michelle Gellar!

DAYUM, Mystique and the lady in run, perfect! :o

Zorro

• Zorro Cup
« Reply #25 on: May 11, 2014, 10:46:54 AM »
I have 20 new morphs this week!

Allison Hayes, Calienteguera, Kimber, Kore Goddess (5), Luba Love, Mamie Van Doren, Michelle (Sugarbabe) (4) and Sandy (3).

Anyone who loves B-movies of the 1950s appreciates this lovely actress Allison Hayes. She was born Mary Jane Hayes on March 6, 1930 in Charleston, West Virginia. The raven-haired beauty was the 1949 Washington, D.C. entry into the Miss America pageant. Shortly afterwards, Mary Jane adopted the familiar first name of Allison. She got her start on local Washington television before heading to Hollywood in the early 1950s. Allison began her career with Universal Pictures; the studio groomed her, but only on the path of B-movies. In her film debut, Francis Joins the WACS (1954), she was a supporting actress to the speaking mule, which had the title role. She played the devilishly alluring "Livia" in The Undead (1957), and co-starred with B-movie legend Tor Johnson in The Unearthly (1957).

Allison achieved film immortality in Attack of the 50 Foot Woman (1958), in which she tore the roof off the place, and killed rival Yvette Vickers. After that, Allison was a staple in classic B-grade horror films. She was in the exploitation classic The Hypnotic Eye (1960), which had a trailer showing an alleged hypnotist mesmerizing a volunteer as he stuck long needles in her arms (this was some of the typical ballyhoo going on at the time). However, Allison was a versatile actress; she did drama very well, as when she guest-starred on the television series The Untouchables (1959), in the highly-rated episode, The Untouchables: The Rusty Heller Story (1960).

Allison had a flair for comedy, which she demonstrated when she appeared in the Dean Martin film, Who's Been **83** in My Bed? (1963). Her last film appearance was with "The King", himself, Elvis Presley in Tickle Me (1965), with a hilarious script by the legendary writer Elwood Ullman. However, Allison's health declined steadily throughout the 1960s. Her death on February 27, 1977 was due either to leukemia or lead poisoning (due to doctor-prescribed calcium supplements). Allison Hayes died far too young; her fans will forever remember her legacy in films.
- IMDb Mini Biography By: Frank Raymond

Mamie Van Doren, born Joan Lucille Olander (February 6, 1931), is an American actress, model, singer, and sex symbol who is known for being one of the first actresses to imitate or "clone" the look of Marilyn Monroe.[2][3] Van Doren is perhaps best remembered for bringing the rock 'n' roll-style of music alive in the B-musical Untamed Youth (1957), and for many other films of this exotic nature.

In recent years Van Doren has made use of multimedia including FB and Twitter. She and her husband Thomas maintain her website where various merchandise along with home-made short films starring herself, such as A Girl and Her Banana, are available. It also provides contemporary topless and nude photos and her outspoken political views. She has a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame at 7057 Hollywood Boulevard. In 2005, a Golden Palm Star on the Palm Springs, California, Walk of Stars was dedicated to her.

ref Wikipedia.

On another note Kore Goddess is no longer on the Southern Charms website either active or inactive. I have collected many of her free pictures over the years and I will continue to morph those.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2014, 10:49:39 AM by Zorro »

Zorro

• Zorro Cup
« Reply #26 on: May 17, 2014, 08:20:32 AM »
Only 15 new morphs this week.

Alexandra Menendez, Amanda, Amber Dawn (2), Bethany Jo (4), Busty Deelite and Kimber.

Plus 5 Internet beauties!

Zorro

• Zorro Cup
« Reply #27 on: May 25, 2014, 03:21:02 PM »
I have 20 new morphs this week and I hope that you enjoy them.

Ann, Anne Francis, Busty Tina, Chloe (2), Claire (2), Decadence, Ivy Snow and Marilyn Monroe.

I have 9 beautiful ladies from around the Internet. Some of these are from the "Slim" and "Plump" areas of TopHeavy Dot Com.

I hope everyone has a safe and wonderful "Memorial Day".

Some gave all serving in the United States armed forces. Please take time to remember the reason for the holiday.

Bramlet

« Reply #28 on: May 26, 2014, 08:28:10 AM »
Great art!

Zorro

• Zorro Cup
« Reply #29 on: May 31, 2014, 06:51:28 AM »
For the final week in May I have 20 new morphs!

Blair, Deauxma (2), Ivy (4), Kay, Lunar, Sweet Sue (2), Sylvia, Titsy (4) and Val (3).