Zorro

• Zorro Cup
  • Morphs are updated each week!
    • Zorro" Zorromorphs @ Shutterfly
Re: One of the New Morphs This Week - 2014
« Reply #30 on: May 15, 2014, 07:55:01 AM »
 ;D
WHEN STARTING OR ANSWERING THREADS/POSTS, LINKS ARE SHOWN TO PROVIDE SOURCE INFORMATION INSTEAD OF JUST COPYING/PASTING PERSONAL OPINIONS.

Zorro

• Zorro Cup
« Reply #31 on: May 23, 2014, 05:39:09 PM »
 ;D
WHEN STARTING OR ANSWERING THREADS/POSTS, LINKS ARE SHOWN TO PROVIDE SOURCE INFORMATION INSTEAD OF JUST COPYING/PASTING PERSONAL OPINIONS.

Zorro

• Zorro Cup
« Reply #32 on: May 27, 2014, 07:36:31 PM »
One of the new morphs this week is a very special lady who's beautiful pictures were displayed on Southern Charms when I first started morphing and I wish I had joined her page there before she left.

As it is I am running out of her pictures and if you want to see her gallery you have to be a member.

I have backed up many of my morphs on Shutterfly, but regretfully I am pretty sure that many of her's were lost when I moved all my morphs from Yahoo to Shutterfly.

Anyway here is Sweet Sue!

Zorro

• Zorro Cup
« Reply #33 on: June 05, 2014, 09:59:33 PM »
 ;D

Zorro

• Zorro Cup
« Reply #34 on: June 17, 2014, 11:25:57 PM »
 For all the Mystique fans! ;D

Zorro

• Zorro Cup
« Reply #35 on: June 21, 2014, 01:11:17 AM »
Of course I had to morph Power Girl!

Zorro

• Zorro Cup
« Reply #36 on: June 23, 2014, 11:45:56 PM »
After I was fortunate enough to identify one of the models in Palomine's "Mystery Model" thread I stumbled upon a folder that still had some of the Kinky Kate originals.

Kate had appeared on Top Heavy dot Com prior to Southern Charms and she had started, closed, and then restarted another page there. Sadly that page was also closed after a few weeks as well and I do not have that many originals to work with.

Anyway, here is one of her that I did this yesterday afternoon.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2014, 12:02:11 AM by Zorro »

Palomine

• Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
« Reply #37 on: June 26, 2014, 12:33:52 PM »
After I was fortunate enough to identify one of the models in Palomine's "Mystery Model" thread I stumbled upon a folder that still had some of the Kinky Kate originals.

Kate had appeared on Top Heavy dot Com prior to Southern Charms and she had started, closed, and then restarted another page there. Sadly that page was also closed after a few weeks as well and I do not have that many originals to work with.

Anyway, here is one of her that I did this yesterday afternoon.

Yet another nice morph of a lovely (and overlooked) model Zorro... thanks. I look forward to seeing more of Kate in morphed and/or original form. :)

Bramlet

« Reply #38 on: June 26, 2014, 02:21:15 PM »
Great great art!

Zorro

• Zorro Cup
« Reply #39 on: July 02, 2014, 09:51:45 AM »
I have had a very busy week so far and I have only done 2 morphs this week.

Instead of creating a new thread for my TopHeavy dot Com models past and present, I decided to upload the collage of the TH I did for July.

Zorro

• Zorro Cup
« Reply #40 on: July 14, 2014, 01:03:28 PM »
This past week I really did not feel like doing much morphing so there is no upload.  :'(

However I will add the few morphs I did do to this week's upload on Friday or Saturday.

I did however download a lot of pictures to work with and one happy discovery was that Bethany Jo has returned to Southern Charms!

Palomine and I share a liking for Bethany Jo's pictures and she is a lot of fun for me to morph.

She's gotten a little heavier and you can tell she has aged slightly, but that's about it.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2014, 01:05:14 PM by Zorro »

Zorro

• Zorro Cup
« Reply #41 on: July 23, 2014, 07:18:07 PM »
 ;D

Zorro

• Zorro Cup
« Reply #42 on: July 26, 2014, 12:00:01 PM »
 ;D

Zorro

• Zorro Cup
« Reply #43 on: July 30, 2014, 10:07:46 AM »
The last movie I saw Sybil Danning in was Rob Zombie's remake of Halloween. Michael Myers kills her character with a fork!

Zorro

• Zorro Cup
« Reply #44 on: August 21, 2014, 11:14:15 PM »
Isn't she a Daisy?  ;D