d_jnes

• E Cup
XL breast augmentation
« on: January 20, 2014, 11:10:13 AM »
Nice web page here, may be useful for gals want to see how different sizes look on different women.  As you keep scrolling down it keeps getting better

http://www.southfloridaplasticsurgery.com/procedures/xl-breast-augmentation.html

Attentive BEA readers may notice Pauleena DeAngelis subject of several BEA posts down the page.   Based on this page and my own experiences I conclude 1400 cc is the perfect size implant.

Djoser

• X Cup
Re: XL breast augmentation
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2014, 05:57:57 PM »
Honestly, I think Dr. Pousti from San Diego is better. Sadly I have heard that many Revis' patients have got post operatory complications such as infections and bad healing. I am not trying to discredit him, just what I know from some of his patients, a couple of which are semi famous (and super sexy)
Welcome to the internet, where men are men, women are men, and childr3n are the FBI

If it hurts, it means that you're still living

Avatar: beshine, morphed by uutexray, avatarized by AgentDee

catcat

• A Cup
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2014, 04:56:14 AM »
Nice web page here, may be useful for gals want to see how different sizes look on different women.  As you keep scrolling down it keeps getting better

http://www.southfloridaplasticsurgery.com/procedures/xl-breast-augmentation.html

Attentive BEA readers may notice Pauleena DeAngelis subject of several BEA posts down the page.   Based on this page and my own experiences I conclude 1400 cc is the perfect size implant.

Thanks for sharing this link, its fab as it shows how different the same size implant can look on each individual  :)

awdbeast

• A Cup
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2014, 12:24:29 PM »
Omg! Who is the blond at the bottom of the page rocking a set of 2K cc fake tits?

Galidan

• B Cup
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2014, 06:42:30 PM »
Omg! Who is the blond at the bottom of the page rocking a set of 2K cc fake tits?
I think she goes by Madison Blonde.
"Some birds just aren't meant to be caged; their feathers are just too bright." --Red, The Shawshank Redemption

Bramlet

« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2014, 04:13:19 AM »
Great!

awdbeast

• A Cup
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2014, 09:25:24 PM »
A google & a youtube search brings up nothing... :(

VonKarl

• C Cup
    • Find me on Facebook
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2016, 09:52:02 PM »
Bumping this thread.  I know that link in the first post has had more women added to it over time so I thought people might end up reviewing it again.

Unfortunately I believe the girl with the 1650cc implants had to have hers removed.  She'd been keeping a YouTube video blog up about her boobs and it was sad to see her say she was going to have to have her implants taken out.  I just tried to find her on YouTube again but I think she might have taken it all down.  Such a shame.

Bramlet

« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2016, 11:00:52 PM »
1800cc is Nancy Quill?

bignatslover

• P Cup
    • I love the BEA
« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2016, 07:35:38 AM »
1800cc is Nancy Quill?
Hi Bramlet - I found no picture of Nancy Quill on that page.

Makes sense, since that page is for South Florida Plastic Surgery, and Nancy went to Dr. Edward Domanskis in Newport Beach, CA.

And although Nancy looks bigger than 1800cc, she technically received 1600cc overfilled Natrelle Gel breast implants.  Hope this helps.

James Bond

• C Cup
  • I love breast implants!
Bond, James Bond.

d_jnes

• E Cup
« Reply #11 on: June 14, 2016, 10:29:45 AM »

I like the one at the very bottom with 2500 cc on an amazingly small frame.  wow! wow! wow!

d_jnes

• E Cup
« Reply #12 on: June 16, 2016, 08:55:31 AM »

I like the one at the very bottom with 2500 cc on an amazingly small frame.  wow! wow! wow!

speechless

awdbeast

• A Cup
« Reply #13 on: July 06, 2016, 04:53:59 PM »

speechless

Barbie Madison / Madison Blonde. A queen among women. That pic is the background on my phone.

d_jnes

• E Cup
« Reply #14 on: July 16, 2016, 10:06:26 AM »

speechless

Barbie Madison / Madison Blonde. A queen among women. That pic is the background on my phone.

Wow thanks!  Just looked her up, going to see if I can contact her.