Djoser

• X Cup
Re: Poetry T
« Reply #120 on: January 30, 2015, 03:01:52 PM »
Indeed those mountains look huger  :P
Welcome to the internet, where men are men, women are men, and childr3n are the FBI

If it hurts, it means that you're still living

Avatar: beshine, morphed by uutexray, avatarized by AgentDee

Soflobro

• A Cup
Poetry Studios
« Reply #121 on: February 03, 2015, 03:47:02 AM »
Holy Crap who is this chick?!?!?

Mod edit to merge this thread into the one linked above. Sol, all you had to do is take literally seven seconds to search the forum for the words IN the image, and your question would have been answered w/o further fragmenting the forum or making extra work for moderators. Please, use search and append when it's possible to do so, for the good of all. Thanks. -Palomine
« Last Edit: February 03, 2015, 11:33:38 AM by Palomine »

Reaver

• F Cup
Re: Poetry Studios
« Reply #122 on: February 03, 2015, 07:55:24 AM »

Soflobro

• A Cup
Re: Poetry Studios
« Reply #123 on: February 05, 2015, 04:50:33 PM »
Holy Crap who is this chick?!?!?

Mod edit to merge this thread into the one linked above. Sol, all you had to do is take literally seven seconds to search the forum for the words IN the image, and your question would have been answered w/o further fragmenting the forum or making extra work for moderators. Please, use search and append when it's possible to do so, for the good of all. Thanks. -Palomine
My bad, Pal. I'll try and be better about that.

Hoogleboogle

• E Cup
Re: Poetry T from Poetry Studios MERGED
« Reply #124 on: February 05, 2015, 05:54:41 PM »
She's very beautiful. I'm glad to see she's shifted on the modeling idea. If I recall, earlier in this thread someone posted about how in the past on some social media she expressed that she didn't like how people were posting her pictures on image sharing sites and forums. The pictures are (delightfully) much more risque now and she seems to have embraced her fan following. She really needs to get fitted for new bras though. It looks to me like the ones she wears are way too small.

Also, the earlier video link is gone. The idea of a video is great, though. I would love to just see some clips of her walking in those low cut dresses. With such large naturals, the bouncing must be insane.
Boobs!

Pendejo

• A Cup
« Reply #125 on: February 11, 2015, 01:33:01 PM »
Rawr!

« Reply #126 on: February 11, 2015, 07:38:05 PM »
Rawr!
Laawd Almighty!! It don't get much better than that!  :o

Cris_H

• A Cup
« Reply #127 on: February 11, 2015, 09:50:42 PM »
She's very beautiful. I'm glad to see she's shifted on the modeling idea. If I recall, earlier in this thread someone posted about how in the past on some social media she expressed that she didn't like how people were posting her pictures on image sharing sites and forums. The pictures are (delightfully) much more risque now and she seems to have embraced her fan following. She really needs to get fitted for new bras though. It looks to me like the ones she wears are way too small.

It depends on what she's looking for, what impact she's trying to make.  If it's to blow our socks off, then the too small bras are perfect!  ;D

~Cris
all photos © Cris

element

• D Cup
« Reply #128 on: February 13, 2015, 10:32:05 PM »
I think she's probably the find of the year...

CartonHero

• A Cup
    • https://twitter.com/#!/Belslide
« Reply #129 on: February 27, 2015, 07:22:24 AM »
Find of last year then, this thread started about a year ago...

She likes to post these comparison pics. At first glance it looks like a lot of improvement, but if you look closely, she pushes up her tits in the newer pics, and already a year ago she looked fabulous in my opinion; just look at the first pictures in this thread, where she's making more of an effort than in the 'older' pictures below.
She's very image aware, that's obvious, but if that helps her keeping to some working out routine, well, fine. But she has always looked great to me, yesteryear and now.

DtotheJ

• E Cup
« Reply #130 on: February 27, 2015, 11:45:06 AM »
Carton,

I received some heat for saying about the same thing in another thread about a different model.
In the clothed pics..it's clear as day that Poetry is using a corset and lift up bras.
The genetics that give her that body type and those breasts are generally not going to give her a tiny waist. Her waist looks small relative to her breasts.

I agree with you that she looks great but if she wants to sculpt her body at bit more..she needs to stop pretending.

Eliza D

• A Cup
  • Eliza DewliDDil
    • Email
« Reply #131 on: February 27, 2015, 12:35:17 PM »
Observation:
CartonHero is being respectful and has nice things to say about Poetry.
DtotheJ does not.

My gramma used to say, "if you don't have anything nice to say about someone, especially in their own thread, then, don't say anything at all."

Well, she said something pretty similar to that, anyway.
It's all about the fantasy...
~ELIZA DewliDDil
                                        ALL PICTURES COPYRIGHT © ELIZA DEWLIDDIL

Palomine

• Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
« Reply #132 on: February 27, 2015, 01:03:01 PM »
Contrary to the complaint we received, we (moderators) see no evidence thus far of anyone breaking the Owner's rules, either in letter or spirit.

People are going to disagree with each other and as long as they do so within the rules, they are entitled to express themselves about it.

If you can't bear to have anyone ever disagree with you, the only sure method of accomplishing that is to never say anything at all. However, if you choose to express your opinions, you do so knowing and accepting that others are free to do the same, whether they share your perspective on things or not.

The "Report to Moderator" button is for actual violations of the Owner's rules or other pressing, time-sensitive matters. It's not there (and we're not here) to assuage bruised egos or hurt feelings, so please find some other outlet if that's what's eating you. Thank you.

-Palomine, on behalf of all BEA Forum moderators
« Last Edit: March 02, 2015, 09:27:30 PM by Palomine »

DtotheJ

• E Cup
« Reply #133 on: February 27, 2015, 03:19:48 PM »
Observation:
CartonHero is being respectful and has nice things to say about Poetry.
DtotheJ does not.

My gramma used to say, "if you don't have anything nice to say about someone, especially in their own thread, then, don't say anything at all."

Well, she said something pretty similar to that, anyway.
''ok ElizaD

If you have a problem or are sensitive about weight...either do something constructive about it or accept it.

Again...my mission is not to make posts that you approve of  and I wonder where you get that impression.

please place me on ignore  and I'll do the same to you

Eliza D

• A Cup
  • Eliza DewliDDil
    • Email
« Reply #134 on: February 27, 2015, 03:32:25 PM »
^i don't have that impression.  You shouldn't care about what I think and I know you don't.

I was merely pointing out that your post wasn't very nice to the subject of this thread.

You know, upon rereading your original post, though, I have to apologize that I may have jumped down your throat a bit.  You weren't really particularly unnice (is that a word?), just potentially not nice.  

I don't really understand what your talking about when you refer to being sensitive to weight.  Huh?  I'm sensitive to people putting other people down for whatever the reason.  But you did actually say that she looks great, so I guess she wouldn't feel too bad about reading that.  My focus is completely where Poetry (or any person) might feel put-down, that's all. 

« Last Edit: February 27, 2015, 04:41:22 PM by Eliza D »
It's all about the fantasy...
~ELIZA DewliDDil
                                        ALL PICTURES COPYRIGHT © ELIZA DEWLIDDIL