flashbigger

• C Cup
Natural Growth Project
« on: March 25, 2014, 12:37:57 PM »
Hey guys,

Bit of background: My wife is well aware of my BE fantasies. We've enjoyed each other's fetishes for years now. And I've been well aware of her desire for bigger boobs.

For whatever reason, a little more than a month ago, she asked me if there was any natural way to make herself bigger. So we went over to breastNexus and did a lot of research before putting together an herbal program for her.

Let me follow that by saying this: I'm a realist. I never had great expectations for any herbal methods, but that ALSO wasn't the point, you know? It's a huge turn on to me that she's even trying. It's taken our fantasies and sexual exploits up a couple of notches all on its own, regardless of whatever success she has.

I'd like to ask a lot of the herbal method naysayers in our group to keep their opinions to themselves in this thread. I don't ask to be rude. If I come across that way, at all, I'm sorry.
I'm well aware of the odds of seeing much, if any, success. I'm well aware that implants are the only really sure fire way to make boobs bigger.
I ask for the naysayers to keep their opinions to themselves because most of the threads about natural BE on here end up getting hijacked by people saying "It won't work, just give up and get implants."
This thread is intended to be for recording my wife's progress for anyone who IS interested in natural BE, not for debating its merits.
Again, I'm sorry if that comes across as rude. It's not a personal challenge or an attempt to stir shit up. It's just a sincere request that people keep their naysaying to themselves.

All that being said:
We only started the program a week ago, now, but we have actually been taking her measurements since she first decided to try this.

Her initial measurement:
Over-bust: 92 cm
Under-bust: 83.5 cm
Bra size (US) 34B

She's been working long hours in intense conditions for a few weeks now, so it was no surprise that when we remeasured her, prior to starting the program, she'd lost some weight and some size.

Second:
Over-bust: 91 cm
Under-bust: 83 cm
Bra size (US) 32B (full, but much better than her 34B)

And here's after her first week on the program:
Over: 92.5 cm
Under: 82.5 cm
Bra size 32B/C (B is too full for comfort, but C is a bit too loose (which she's till enjoying more  ;D ))

The texture of her breasts has also changed quite a bit, which has been interesting. They're bouncier and heavier than they were, and you can feel how much more swollen and active her milk ducts are. More, since she's lost some weight, she's definitely bigger than she's ever been.

She always retains water, the week before her monthly, and swells up to almost the size she is now, but the difference in texture and weight is markedly different.

She's agreed to start taking daily pictures, but she's not sure yet, whether or not she'll let me post any pics. My hope is that this continues to work for her, and I end up with an awesome flip book of her growth.

Whatever the case, I'll continue to post results every so often. Wish us luck!!
Another Velvet Morning for Me.
-The Verve

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
Re: Natural Growth Project
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2014, 10:20:04 PM »
I wish you both success. Just imagining that this might work is so cool. And to have your wife as an active, willing participant is volcano hot.  :)

bignatslover

• P Cup
    • I love the BEA
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2014, 05:32:53 AM »
The texture of her breasts has also changed quite a bit, which has been interesting. They're bouncier and heavier than they were, and you can feel how much more swollen and active her milk ducts are.
I have heard of other people trying herbal BE, and that is basically the main benefit.  While the breasts don't suddenly double in size (wouldn't that be great?) they do respond with being nicer in substance.

It's a huge turn on to me that she's even trying. It's taken our fantasies and sexual exploits up a couple of notches all on its own, regardless of whatever success she has.
Very wise words there - the biggest sex organ is still between the ears, and she sounds like a wonderful woman!

While I do not know enough about the best herbal preparations, I saw this website where different women post their ideas and their results as well:
http://beboard.proboards.com/

And as solvegas said - total success wished for you!    :)

flashbigger

• C Cup
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2014, 05:11:59 PM »
After my wife started this, she realized it was going to take more daily dedication than she'd really been thinking about. Specifically, ten minutes in the morning and evening to massage her breasts with an herbal lotion that we made from red clover, fenugreek, saw palmetto, and... something else that is completely slipping my mind.

Along with that, she's taking herb supplements three times a day. More fenugreek, saw palmetto, and wild yam... I think. Pretty sure.

Then a half hour to an hour of guided meditation, self hypnosis, and visualization techniques that we've come up with together. It's weird, but there's been more empirical evidence supporting self hypnosis than any of the other techniques we're trying.

Which just goes to show you that we, as a culture -nay, as a PLANET - need to get off our duffs and start gathering as MUCH empirical evidence about boobs as we possibly can! Sound the horns... FOR SCIENCE!!

So, yeah, that's quite a bit more daily time to put into her boobs than she's used to. And she's a busy person, as it is. Now, she's got a real thing for superhero's. And their physiques. So, to support her, I started working out to get in better shape. And it's been working wonderfully.

I got a text from her about an hour ago, saying that she'll probably have to work through the weekend and next week. Meaning I won't see her until around April 5th, or so. She asked if I was okay with that.

My wife loves her work. So I texted her that I'd miss her, but at least it gave me more time to buff up, before she get's back. I gotta say, it was the very HEIGHT of sexy to get this back as a response:

"I'll miss you too... but my boobs are already bigger than they were when I left, and I hope they're even bigger for you when I get home."

So hot. Even if she doesn't get any bigger, that, right there, is so effing sexy. I love my wife.  8)
-The Verve

tipwowbagger

• A Cup
  • Hi, I am friendly, or at least I try to be.
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2014, 10:53:21 PM »
There is also a dead blog www.hercupsrunnethover.com

She goes over her regiment and results.
If you can't take a little bloody nose, maybe you ought to go back home and crawl under your bed. It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross. But it's not for the timid. Q - "Q Who" Star Trek TNG.

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2014, 02:24:01 AM »
You are among the luckiest of men, FlashBigger. Your wife is awesome!

-- TheZookie "Paging RandomX...paging RandomX..." 007
ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.

capkirk

• A Cup
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2014, 07:47:37 AM »
Any updates, FlashBigger?

Kirk

flashbigger

• C Cup
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2014, 06:00:47 PM »
Hey, sorry for the super long delay.

I've been busy moving across the country. As you can imagine, that's eaten up a lot of time.

Since I'm short on time at the moment, here's the brief version: Between packing, getting bills transferred, etc.. my girl wasn't able to keep up her routine.

About three weeks ago, we decided to take a break until after the move, when things could slow down again. Now that we're here, we're starting up again.

One bit of good news is that she hasn't lost any of her gains, taking several weeks off from her regimen, so that's awesome.

I'll update with results when I can!
-The Verve

bignatslover

• P Cup
    • I love the BEA
« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2014, 05:39:40 AM »
One bit of good news is that she hasn't lost any of her gains
Impressive!  I think she has the right genetics to maybe make this thing work.
Hopefully she has the Alexis-Love-My-Boobs-Never-Shrink gene.

flashbigger

• C Cup
« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2014, 12:50:25 AM »
Hey gang.

So one full week back on her plan, and the wife is doing well. No visible difference, but her boobs have, once more, taken on that firmer, fuller feel that they had when we were first noticing her progress.

I'll do another measurement in the next couple of days and post her results. The sex this morning was awesome, though. As I've said before, her tits are wonderfully sensitive. There are rare, lucky days, when she just can't get enough tit-play, and this morning was one of those times.

There's just nothing in the world like having a beautiful woman riding on top of you, screaming while you suck on her tits.
-The Verve

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2014, 10:27:15 AM »
YES!

« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2014, 01:01:13 AM »
I've seen various programs there and that's a nice one but it's fairly tame.  The fastest ones I've seen were those that used pueraria mirifica while on progestin birth control (so no period).  Often they quickly balloon up 2-3 sizes.  It's a bit intense for some women though; some get temporary headaches and what not.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2014, 01:03:50 AM by surferjoe »

flashbigger

• C Cup
« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2014, 08:19:08 PM »
Whew! So, I'm sorry that it's been so long.

It's been a crazy few months, full of a lot of heavy life stuff and even more stress. For MOST of that time - June, July, and most of August, my wife wasn't taking supplements or anything. We just had too much going on.

September, on the other hand, she got back to it! As for the results?

So, here's the thing, we went bra shopping today. I'd been telling her for a couple of weeks that her bras were too small, showing her how she was bulging out the top and sides.

She got sized as a 34 C - a cup size up from the bras she's been wearing for almost a decade. Like, LITERALLY the same bras. And she's already on the full side, too. Another couple of months and she may need new ones again. Not that I'm looking FORWARD to that or anything...  ;D

We bought her a sexy bra, a couple of comfortable work bras, and a sports bra, and my god, she looks fantastic. I mean, I'd still prefer her OUT of her bras, but, yeah she looks incredible. She was also kind enough to model a couple of AWESOME lingerie pieces for me, though both of them turned out to be WAY too uncomfortable to be worth it. Whew, talk about smoking hot.

When we got home, she started to feel guilty about having spent so much on new bras. I did my best to cheer her up and she decided to go for a run in her new sports bra. We'd been gone for most of the afternoon, so I took the dog for a walk. We ran with her for a short ways, then slowed to let the mongrel find a good place to pee.

A few blocks later, I'm off in my own little world, thinking about my wifes rocking boobs, and I pass three people on bikes. Two of them are ladies, and I hear one of them mention "sports bra", so I sort of tune into what they're saying.

Lady 1: "I know, she just looked so confident! I'd never be brave enough to go jogging in a sports bra."
Lady 2: "God, I hear you. But she looked so good! I didn't look that good when I was her age!"
1: "Me either."

I get home and tell her about it when she gets home later. Asked if she'd run past three people on bikes. She nodded and I told her the rest. She blushed so deep, it was adorable. "They thought I was confident?"

And this thought occurred to me. It's the kind of thing that seems obvious, but I know it's a lesson I could do to remember, myself. I think most of us could.

I told her, "I think that when we think of other people as being confident, we're not reacting to how confident they feel. We're reacting to the fact that they're doing whatever it is they're doing. If it's something that we see as scary, then of COURSE they're confident. They'd have to be, right?"

She nodded, thoughtfully, then got ready to go out and meet some friends. Of course, she wore one of her new bras. Man, she looks so busty in it. It's only a cup size, but that, combined with the fact that she's been compressing them in too small bras for a couple of weeks... Now, suddenly, they're not getting squished - they're actually being supported! And she looks so spectacular.

Peace!
-The Verve

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #13 on: September 30, 2014, 03:03:41 PM »
Very nice to hear about your wife's progress...and about the boost to her confidence :)

flashbigger

• C Cup
« Reply #14 on: January 17, 2015, 10:09:24 PM »
Hi! 

This is actually 'the wife' - I don't have an account on here yet, so I'm just hijacking my husband's account.  Temporarily.  I thought it'd be kind of cool to post something myself.  I mean, I'm blushing a bit because sharing this with other people is a bit... unusual... for me, but I thought I'd give it a try anyway.  I know my husband doesn't post super regularly; we just tend to be a bit busy most days.  Since we've moved and our schedules have evened out (somewhat), I've been able to get back to more of a routine with our NBE project. 

For any interested parties, I take supplements 2x daily (my lunch is too erratic to regularly manage 3) and about half the week I have time for some kind of massage.  Plus, you know, my husband helps with that part.  (He's really put-out to help me with the breast massage part.)

So the last week or so when we've measured me, I've been around the following:

97 cm over
85 cm under
34 C
For context, I'm about 5'4" and weigh around 140 lbs.

I've noticed my tits are perkier and fuller, and my husband says that when I orgasm they swell noticeably.  (I'm a bit preoccupied to notice myself.)  When he grabs my tits they also just fill up his hands much more than they used to.  We need to be careful when we're measuring my tits because since they're full around the sides too, if we get the measuring tape too taut it sinks into my side boob a bit and we don't get an accurate measurement.  I'm actually really excited about the progress I've made with this; I feel a lot more confident and physically attractive than I used to.  NOT that there is anything at all wrong with how I looked before, or etc. etc. about media representations of both male *and* female body types... yeah, we all know that perspective; I had to pay some mind to it anyway.  You all know what I mean.  Everyone has something beautiful and sexy about them.  I still like feeling more physically confident by *my* standards.  Plus, I get the impression my boobs stay much perkier than a lot of boobs do.  And, here's something cool: as my boobs have gotten bigger and more full, I notice they're much more jiggly.  Regardless of whether or not I'm wearing a bra, my boobs just bounce around a lot more when I'm moving and walking.  I also have that cool thing happening where shirts I own get a bit stretched between my tits and create those little shirt-stretch-lines between my nipples.  My shirts never used to do that before.  (I'm kind of blushing again a bit.  But I'm posting this anyway.  Take that, blushiness!)  Since we actually live without roommates now and can wander around without pants at our leisure, I also just play with my boobs more, and while we're watching shows or playing video games sometimes I'll take off my top and just jiggle them for funsies.  I want them to get big enough that I have a really nice 'boob drop' that I can do; hopefully they'll still stay perky though.  I'm also happy my nipples haven't lost any sensitivity - I was kind of worried they might; as I understand, bigger boobs are sometimes less sensitive.  Anyway.  I feel like this is a lot of text.  I think I should be done talking about my tits now.

So yeah, any questions about the project and I'll try to answer... I might not be able to right away, but I'll try to get back to you.  We're certainly enjoying the NBE thing so far.  At the same time, my husband is getting into much better shape, and so we're able to play out a lot more of our fantasies together.  I think that's what's really important to us in this, is the ability to share so much of this with one another.  And me having bigger boobs. 

-The Wife
-The Verve