Sawyer90

• Rocket Jock
  • Game called on account of Naked Chick!
Re: Natural Growth Project
« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2015, 03:07:30 AM »
Welcome to the forum, Mrs. Flash! I must admit, your husband is a VERY lucky man!
My guide to life: Never argue with idiots, drunks, trolls, or conspiracy nuts. They'll drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2015, 05:43:36 PM »
I've noticed my tits are perkier and fuller, and my husband says that when I orgasm they swell noticeably.  (I'm a bit preoccupied to notice myself.)  When he grabs my tits they also just fill up his hands much more than they used to.  We need to be careful when we're measuring my tits because since they're full around the sides too, if we get the measuring tape too taut it sinks into my side boob a bit and we don't get an accurate measurement.  I'm actually really excited about the progress I've made with this; I feel a lot more confident and physically attractive than I used to. 

Plus, I get the impression my boobs stay much perkier than a lot of boobs do.  And, here's something cool: as my boobs have gotten bigger and more full, I notice they're much more jiggly.  Regardless of whether or not I'm wearing a bra, my boobs just bounce around a lot more when I'm moving and walking.  I also have that cool thing happening where shirts I own get a bit stretched between my tits and create those little shirt-stretch-lines between my nipples.  My shirts never used to do that before. 

I want them to get big enough that I have a really nice 'boob drop' that I can do; hopefully they'll still stay perky though.  I'm also happy my nipples haven't lost any sensitivity - I was kind of worried they might; as I understand, bigger boobs are sometimes less sensitive.  Anyway.  I feel like this is a lot of text.  I think I should be done talking about my tits now.

First of all, welcome to the BEA Forum. How cool is it that both you and your hubby are here?

Secondly, in case you haven't noticed, none of us here will ever complain no matter how much someone talks about boobs, especially growing boobs. We like that sort of thing around here.

Thirdly, wow! How hot is this? Your progress is encouraging and enlightening and totally arousing to boot.

Thank you for continuing down this path and for keeping us informed!
ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.

MasterDragonfly

• Oh My God Cup
  • sponsor of collared_cherri's 1000cc implants
    • Larger Implants Info
« Reply #17 on: January 28, 2015, 10:41:59 PM »
FB's wife:

I think it's great that you posted here! I wouldn't be too concerned with the content. On the one hand, we're all strangers (oh the horrors!), but on the other hand, we're all strangers (woohoo, anonymity!). I'm sure I've posted lots of stuff online that I wouldn't think of saying in front of friends/family. So there's that.

Keep up the good work project. :)

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #18 on: June 30, 2015, 03:46:48 PM »
It's been around six months now. Any updates?

flashbigger

• C Cup
« Reply #19 on: July 02, 2015, 11:56:13 AM »
Hey, yeah, sorry for the lack of updates. It's been a busy season...

Not too long after my last post, my wife took a scheduled break in her routine, and we both got so busy that it just slipped by the wayside.

The plus side is that she hasn't lost any size in that time. I'm not sure when (if) we'll return to the project, but will keep you guys posted when there's anything new to report.
Another Velvet Morning for Me.
-The Verve

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #20 on: July 02, 2015, 06:03:06 PM »
Thanks for the update. Current size?

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #21 on: July 02, 2015, 06:06:04 PM »
After my wife started this, she realized it was going to take more daily dedication than she'd really been thinking about. Specifically, ten minutes in the morning and evening to massage her breasts with an herbal lotion that we made from red clover, fenugreek, saw palmetto, and... something else that is completely slipping my mind.

Along with that, she's taking herb supplements three times a day. More fenugreek, saw palmetto, and wild yam... I think. Pretty sure.

Then a half hour to an hour of guided meditation, self hypnosis, and visualization techniques that we've come up with together. It's weird, but there's been more empirical evidence supporting self hypnosis than any of the other techniques we're trying.

And is this the same regimen she's using? And what was that "something else that is completely slipping your mind"? Did you ever remember it?

Sorry if it seems I'm pestering you with questions. I have a friend who wants to take this on and I want to pass the information on a working regimen to her.

Thanks to you both (Mr. & Mrs. Flashbigger) in advance.

« Reply #22 on: May 29, 2017, 10:37:57 AM »
FlashBigger's wife, since she wanted to maintain perkiness: 3,000 mg MSM, a scoop of collagen powder (pills are too small), or chicken feet broth (google a recipe, make big batch, freeze extra).  Pick 1.  I sorted from easiest to best.  Collagen is of course nice for the whole body in general too.

TheZookie:
Step 1 is to already have B or C cups, or bigger.  Otherwise she should look into her diet first.  Get lots of whole grains and dark greens and try to grow without any herbs.

Step 2: Red clover, fenugreek and saw palmetto *extract* are pretty common and popular.  Fenugreek has more success stories with a strong extract standardized to XX% saponins or eating water soaked seeds by the spoonful.  For the other two just 1 pill is fine.  Can also add in a vitex pill.  This is a pretty mild way to do it and I wouldn't expect too much but it's a safe place to start.  Then you can always read more about what others did to go from there.

Step 3: Read what other things others did.

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #23 on: May 29, 2017, 05:42:34 PM »
Thanks for the information! She's already a small G naturally, so I'm looking forward to what she can gain.

Goldeneye

• The Midas Look
  • The Midas Look
« Reply #24 on: November 09, 2017, 03:00:29 AM »
So wtf happened here