Re: Emily Born aka Kate Ballas
« Reply #211 on: February 17, 2019, 07:09:10 AM »
Well I miss them...  :'(
I do too.   :'(

Real

• G Cup
« Reply #212 on: February 17, 2019, 12:04:09 PM »
Looks like she's interested in doing another pic set with blue box now that her boobs are gone.  ::)
My current avatar is: Manda Dawn

bignatslover

• P Cup
    • I love the BEA
« Reply #213 on: February 21, 2019, 05:54:53 AM »
she's interested in doing another pic set with blue box now that her boobs are gone.  ::)
Chopping off the boobs then expecting praise and popularity again.  Because that worked so well for Dors Feline.   ::)

applehead

• A Cup
« Reply #214 on: February 21, 2019, 05:57:15 AM »
she's interested in doing another pic set with blue box now that her boobs are gone.  ::)
Chopping off the boobs then expecting praise and popularity again.  Because that worked so well for Dors Feline.   ::)

It's this type of comment that is this place at its very very worst

The angry attitude people here have about breaat reduction surgery is creepily obsessive.

Real

• G Cup
« Reply #215 on: February 21, 2019, 07:54:47 AM »
Yeah we know how you feel dude.  Pretty sure you debuted on this board with a hissyfit over a tongue-in-cheek reduction thread. Hit close to home?

It's great that Kate is happy with her reduction. His comment was only in relation to her modelling prospects.

salem

« Reply #216 on: February 23, 2019, 06:59:13 AM »
Kate/Emily is tiny, about 4 feet 11 or so. Despite the reduction, she does still have quite a big pair of boobs for her height. It is unlikely anyway that she would do topless modelling again, it would be clothed, but I would definitely be intrigued to see it, especially if she is happy doing it.

Real

• G Cup
« Reply #217 on: February 24, 2019, 05:57:55 PM »
She definitely still has big boobs by any civilian standard. Still very pretty.  But man oh man, just before going down she had reached another level.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2019, 06:19:27 PM by Real »

bignatslover

• P Cup
    • I love the BEA
« Reply #218 on: February 27, 2019, 05:41:14 PM »
It's this type of comment that is this place at its very very worst
The angry attitude people here have about breaat reduction surgery is creepily obsessive.
You obviously aren't familiar with the Dors Feline case I directly referred to.  Dors actually called her followers idiots for believing she liked to model, then got a reduction, then CAME BACK TO ATTEMPT TO MODEL again.  It did not work out.  It is an applicable story of  post-reduction modeling.

It's great that Kate is happy with her reduction. His comment was only in relation to her modelling prospects.
Yes, exactly.  Thanks!

miners666

• A Cup
« Reply #219 on: February 28, 2019, 01:53:38 PM »
I far as anyone could tell she quit modelling cause of family pressure/shame, tbh it wouldn’t surprise me if her reduction was for the same reasons; she always seemed happy with her size and showing an interest of getting back into modelling now hints at that too.

But that’s all pointless speculation now, so long as she’s happy it doesn’t really matter though was obviously very disappointed at the time.

I read that she had 2lbs removed from each boob, given her still large size it shows how massive she must have been before 😲

ghosthostblue

• C Cup
« Reply #220 on: February 28, 2019, 02:26:16 PM »
Of course I have no idea what it's like on a day to day basis to have huge and extremely lovely breasts the way she had. And I can see that her happiness is the main thing, and her body is all her business, and not one iota mine. Even so, when they're that fabulous and abundant, rare treasures of nature, there will always be a voice in my head that believes having them reduced was a crime against humammary.

salem

« Reply #221 on: March 02, 2019, 06:49:48 AM »
 :)

salem

« Reply #222 on: March 09, 2019, 05:31:39 AM »

salem

« Reply #223 on: March 16, 2019, 11:04:37 AM »