angeliqueAdict

• D Cup
Wife planning to get silicone 650s
« on: April 12, 2014, 06:37:20 AM »
Hi all.  My wife is currently a B cup and has decided to get implants. Her goal is to get to DD/F cup territory and the surgeon said that he could go as big as 650cc implants.  She doesn't want a high/perky look and in her research thinks she would like to have moderate profile.  The surgeon has suggested high profile implants saying that they will look more natural and that the nipple will be at point where breast sticks out furthest.  We've seen fake tits that looked great with the nipple pointing slightly down, straight out, or slightly up, so nipple placement isn't a huge issue to us.  She wants her breasts to be broad and not have too much forward projection so moderate sounds more consistent with that to me but I'm no expert.  For an example of how she would ideally like her breasts to look, think Vanessa Blue.

Here are my questions.  One, for those of you with more expertise, do you get the sense that moderate profile would be more likely to produce a look similar to what my wife is looking for? All her internet research seems to suggest this. Two, if so is it best to simply look for another surgeon?

Thanks in advance.