mavademe

• A Cup
I know the US model by that name has been discussed here before, but this lady is quite something. Photo is from her Instagram feed.

John_Doe

• A Cup

salem

I am very much liking this girl. Beautiful, slim, flat stomach and a whopping set of boobs. Not to be confused with Veronica Black (Barbie Griffin), who is banned here.

This Veronika is a dark-haired beauty with (enhanced) 32J's.

salem

salem

;D

piotr

• A Cup
lovely woman and all that...
but she does not look anything like angelina jolie.. just saying

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
lovely woman and all that...
but she does not look anything like angelina jolie.. just saying

Well, she does have black hair and, if you drink about .... one liter of Rum, ( I recommend Captain Morgan spiced Rum ) and get thoroughly wasted she could pass for Mrs Pitt. Just saying.  ;D

Well, she does have black hair and, if you drink about .... one liter of Rum, ( I recommend Captain Morgan spiced Rum ) and get thoroughly wasted she could pass for Mrs Pitt. Just saying.  ;D

which is a hell of a lot better than passing for Mr. Pitt.

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
which is a hell of a lot better than passing for Mr. Pitt.

I don't know if there is enough liquor in this world to do that.  ;D

salem

salem

:)

salem

jay_robert

• A Cup
Very nice

salem

There was a story in the Daily Mail about her, saying how she wanted to find her 'Brad Pitt'.

A woman who is the spitting image of Angelina Jolie has said that her sultry image is ruining her love life.

Stunning Veronika Black, 27, is inundated with compliments about her raven black hair and full lips, with people regularly mistaking her for the Oscar-winning movie star.

But the model from Vancouver, Canada, complains she is never approached by men, who are intimidated by her enhanced 32J curves.

Veronika, who has 658,000 followers on Instagram, said: 'I've been single for over a year now after a five-year relationship ended, and I'd love to meet someone special.

'I particularly like older men with a bit of stubble - just like Brad Pitt.

'But to be honest, I think I scare men off. Men seem to be intimidated by the way I look.

'Sometimes men get really nervous and start shaking when I talk to them, which is weird as I'm a nice person and there's definitely nothing to be scared of.

'Only creeps will try and chat me up, and they'll be really rude and aggressive when I say I'm not interested.

'No normal, respectable guys are ever keen, but I'm too shy to approach men myself.'

Strangers first compared Veronika to Hollywood bombshell Angelina in 2011, after she began injecting her lips with fillers.

Soon she could barely go a day without someone pointing out the resemblance.

Veronika said: 'It happened overnight. I was working as a shop assistant at the time, and I was just a regular girl on the tills, but suddenly people mistook me for Angelina Jolie.

'It was bizarre, but Angelina is absolutely gorgeous so I was obviously flattered too.'

The compliments were a welcome boost for Veronika, who says she was taunted by school bullies for being 'ugly' and 'flat-chested'.

Veronika said: 'The bullying started when I was eight and lasted until I left high school at 18.

'Along with being flat-chested, I also had really frizzy hair and was chubby. I definitely had an awkward phase.

'I never got invited to parties, and was constantly being told that no boy would ever want me.

'None of the guys at school showed any interest and I didn't have a boyfriend until I was 18.'

In a bid to feel more confident about herself, Veronika splashed out £7K on two breast augmentations to take her to an impressive 32J.

She now works out at the gym every day and waist-trains to keep her perfect size eight figure.

But her stunning looks have attracted jealousy from other women, who fear Veronika will steal their man - just as Angelina was reported to have done to Jennifer Aniston back in 2005.

Veronika said: 'I only have a few girlfriends, which is sad as I'm actually a really nice person and quite shy.

'I'm definitely not a man-eater. I've only had a couple of boyfriends, and I'd never cheat or approach a married man.'

Whilst she receives hundreds of 'likes' for her selfies on Instagram and **24**, she claims that looking like Angie can have its drawbacks.

Veronika receives bizarre emails from 'fans' who genuinely believe she is the UN Goodwill Ambassador.

She said: 'I've had all kinds of weird messages, but the one that really sticks out in my mind is an email from a man begging me to come and save his country. Luckily most of my mail is relatively normal.'

Determined not to let her sexy image get in the way of finding love, Veronika says she is holding out for Mr Right.

She added: 'I'm enjoying being single but I'd love to settle down and start a family one day. I just want to find my Brad Pitt.'

She actually seems really nice. Not quite what I would have expected.

salem