vincent228

• A Cup
car commercial with expansion
« on: June 28, 2014, 05:04:04 PM »
I'm looking for the car commercial that has a bunch of men and women standing in line and going thriugh transformation to all look the same.  The women look like Barbies and have their breast expanded and the guys all come out looking like ken dolls,  ungil one guy escapes the line and grabz a different car.

gonZo

• pain in the ass moderator
Re: car commercial with expansion
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2014, 05:13:05 PM »
I saw that once, but then I jumped out of the line and changed the fücking channel.

Pal adds: I'm fairly sure someone posted about that in the VCR Alerts forum when it originally aired. I don't recall the brand/model, but if you do, just keyword search VCR Alerts and it should turn up toot sweet. ;)
« Last Edit: June 28, 2014, 05:41:17 PM by Palomine »

Nimrod

• KC Strip Artist
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2014, 07:21:06 PM »
I saw that once, but then I jumped out of the line and changed the fücking channel.

Pal adds: I'm fairly sure someone posted about that in the VCR Alerts forum when it originally aired. I don't recall the brand/model, but if you do, just keyword search VCR Alerts and it should turn up toot sweet. ;)

Are we sure it is not the Jockey "Out of Line" underwear commercial?
http://www.youtube.com/v/qyUOeYO79Oo
« Last Edit: July 02, 2014, 07:23:08 PM by Nimrod »
BE Together...

Images are (c) Nimrod unless noted otherwise

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2014, 10:18:47 PM »

I'm pretty sure it was a Infiniti commercial implying you should abandon your german panzermobile for  that rice burner. ( Nope, not politically correct.  ;D )

Nimrod

• KC Strip Artist
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2014, 06:37:33 AM »

I'm pretty sure it was a Infiniti commercial implying you should abandon your german panzermobile for  that rice burner. ( Nope, not politically correct.  ;D )

Perhaps the description fits this spot?
http://www.youtube.com/v/o7TSoSZPzoE

It is for the Infiniti Q50 called Factory of Life. Unless there is a longer version or the BE is quick I saw nothing along the lines of transformation - just clothing, hairstyle and make-up for everyone.

I do like the pair of robots that chase the nonconformist. You have to like robots!
BE Together...

Images are (c) Nimrod unless noted otherwise

rtpoe

• Old Fart
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2014, 08:32:56 PM »
The headlights on the Infiniti look like angry eyes....

Perhaps Vincent was just conflating the two ads.
rtpoe

The last fling of winter is over ...  The earth, the soil itself, has a dreaming quality about it.  It is warm now to the touch; it has come alive; it hides secrets that in a moment, in a little while, it will tell.
-  Donald Culross Peattie

titmouse

• F Cup
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2016, 07:34:41 PM »
BMW or Audi Add from about 10 years ago