Palomine

• Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
Mother daughter pix
« on: August 04, 2014, 03:19:28 PM »
Again my apologies if there's already a thread on this topic... I searched, couldn't find one, so started this one. I'll merge 'em if an earlier one turns up.

In the meanwhile, I was wandering around and ran across this pic, which I'm sure most of us have seen before. While there are lots of "mother daughter" type pix online where the two ladies look nothing alike, this one really seems authentic... facially they're almost twins apart from the age difference. And they're not just similar facially of course. ;)

Mom and daughter nn genetics ULd mother daughter
« Last Edit: August 04, 2014, 04:04:56 PM by Palomine »

jstaxx

• A Cup
Re: Mother daughter pix
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2014, 06:28:26 PM »
Here is an actual mother/daughter combo.  The chick in purple has a huge chest but this pic doesn't necessarily show it.

Nimrod

• KC Strip Artist
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2014, 05:52:50 AM »
Yes, Pal there is a thread about this however I too can not locate it. There was some text about the "apple not falling far from the tree" or such. I stumbled upon it deep in the old threads (not ancient, but old).

If I recall correctly there were only 3 or 4 images attached, so this thread is well on its way to surpassing that old one. For conversation I include this now several (4) year old image.

BE Together...

Images are (c) Nimrod unless noted otherwise

Night Lord

• A Cup
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2014, 07:10:29 AM »
Here is an actual mother/daughter combo.  The chick in purple has a huge chest but this pic doesn't necessarily show it.

Jstaxx, might you have more pics of her? With or without the mum?

pilotblaze

• XYZZY Cup
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2014, 12:30:42 PM »

I know we can never post it here, but ScoreGroup had released shots of Kelly Kay with her mother that were striking.
Too bad there's no way to accommodate that.

Maybe y'all can search on your own...

-D'Artagnian
I Am: Surfing With The Alien, while gripping The Bells Of Lal (part 2).
           Please don't slip on the Snake Oil, Mr. Spock.

Holdsworth Lives.

hevvykevvy

• D Cup
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2014, 03:21:46 PM »
Classic model Debbee Ashby and her mother.

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2014, 04:48:16 PM »

Which one is the mom? They are both quite lovely!

Here's my contribution. Daughter on the left.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2014, 04:49:49 PM by TheZookie007 »
ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.

TheBoobGuy

• The Definitive Article
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2014, 07:41:45 PM »
I havnt seen it in years, but I saw a picture of a woman and who was claimed to be her daughter. They we laying top and tail on a large bad, both topless. It was a professional picture certainly. I think she was Mexican, or Latin heritage at the very least. I want to say Maria Gonzales? Im sure she had a thread here once. She and this daughter were stunning. Dark haired, curvacious, very slender and gorgeously busty.

Ring any bells by chance?
BustiBobbi and Serena_38N are all(c)TBG in addition to their respective owners.

CarlTL

• ZZZ Cup
  • King of the Avatars
« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2014, 07:56:56 PM »
There is Mexicanlust, if I recall, was a mother daughter combo.

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2014, 08:43:58 PM »
I havnt seen it in years, but I saw a picture of a woman and who was claimed to be her daughter. They we laying top and tail on a large bad, both topless. It was a professional picture certainly. I think she was Mexican, or Latin heritage at the very least. I want to say Maria Gonzales? Im sure she had a thread here once. She and this daughter were stunning. Dark haired, curvacious, very slender and gorgeously busty.

Ring any bells by chance?

You are no doubt describing MexicanLust.

d_jnes

• E Cup
« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2014, 09:03:35 PM »
Love to see a mother daughter combo with big fake ones, 1000 cc or more.  That would be hot.

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2014, 09:22:33 PM »
Love to see a mother daughter combo with big fake ones, 1000 cc or more.  That would be hot.

There's been a number of British articles about families with scads of plastic surgery-inflated boobs but since every since one of them include a youngin', I can't post them here.

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #12 on: August 05, 2014, 10:44:37 PM »
Which one is the mom? They are both quite lovely!

Here's my contribution. Daughter on the left.

I did not know Christy Canyon had a daughter. Looks like Christy Canyon's daughter did not get the booby gene from her mom. What a shame.  :(

bignatslover

• P Cup
    • I love the BEA
« Reply #13 on: August 06, 2014, 07:12:05 AM »
I did not know Christy Canyon had a daughter.
No biological children, but in an interview she stated she adopted one from China and another from Vietnam.  That being said, I think the woman pictured with Christy is someone else entirely anyway.

tdotter

• Moistpubes2-the return of the goo!
« Reply #14 on: August 06, 2014, 11:10:16 AM »
There is Mexicanlust, if I recall, was a mother daughter combo.
Maritza Mendez and her daughter Silvia Loret.Maritza was born 1966 and Silvia 1987.