phonehome1

• A Cup
Re: Mother daughter pix
« Reply #30 on: August 09, 2014, 08:26:45 PM »
I am not really convinced that both are the same "daughter".

Maybe it is the angle and the lighting but the bottom ones face looks a little "rounder"

As far as getting her boobs from "dad" there is another explanation for where she got them from.

Swill

• A Cup
    • twitter.com/IDtheseboobs
« Reply #31 on: August 09, 2014, 11:00:45 PM »
It's the same "daughter"  She personally posted both of those pics on her photo-sharing account.

Glottis

• G Cup
« Reply #32 on: August 10, 2014, 02:58:14 PM »
Well, I was of the same opinion too - it simply did not follow textbook mitosis and the gamete formation. What I did not realize is that egg formation is a much more involved process having a series of cell division and chromosomal shedding via orbital body formation.

What I did not realize was that there were two different processes being described. One was the by-the-book process of creating these cells then the ideal combination of two gametes each with 23 chromosomes into a zygote with 46 that could then from a genetic standpoint be a 50% mix of the parents that could then go to term.

The second situation was where the egg's formation is not perfectly by the book and the sequence of division and shedding of chromosomal material is either not complete or fertilization happens but the formation of the orbital body does not occur properly.

Put basically the egg "selects" to complete and match up its 23 chromosomes upon the "trigger" event of fertilization however at that moment it is possible that previous orbital bodies or the formation of the orbital "house cleaning" body after fertilization can exclude contributions from the sperm.

The reason for my continued confusion was that the texts were not stipulating the possible ways that a zygote ends up with the normal 46 chromosomes. Yes, if you do not end up with 46 you are going to have major problems.

For example I did not know about the post-fertilization formation of an orbital body that is then dumped from the zygote. This orbital body can contain a range of genetic material that then disintegrates. Orbital bodies are used in making a 46 chromosome egg cell into a 23 chromosome gamete egg. It is totally possible for the post-fertilization orbital body to capture nearly all or nearly none of the male's chromosomes and dumping them from the zygote.

This is all before the first zygote cell division and is in the period between fertilization and cell division when all this house cleaning is happening. It is this house cleaning that gets most zygotes back to 46 chromosomes either by adding or subtracting chromosomal material from the soup that is present post-fertilization.

Yes, typically the ratios are closer to 50% from each parent but the thing that was a total shock was that an egg could be released with still 46 chromosomes and could get fertilized by a malformed sperm and for a brief moment could have in excess of 69 chromosomes. Yet, it is possible for such a union to still end up with a 46 chromosome zygote if the house cleaning mechanisms function. The ratio in this situation would be about 2/3 mom and 1/3 dad or 33% dad.

To clarify (because it confused me too) we are not talking about an individual that has more than 46 chromosomes but rather the egg's ability to include or exclude a range of genetic contribution from the father because there may be extra maternal strands already in the egg or the egg may dump more of the male's in the subsequent orbital body formation.

Thus you can get an offspring that is genetically more like the mother and never more than about 50% of the father.

Bottom line is that things are never exactly like the book.

So what you are saying is that in the unlikely event of the egg cell carrying duplicates of a particular chromosome AND the unlikely event of the "orbital bodies" (I can't seem to find that term used anywhere) wiping out only the DNA provided from the sperm, which then also by chance results in a perfectly normal number of chromosomes, then more of those chromosomes would have been provided directly from the mother than the father.

That's insanely unlikely. You are much more likely to get a kid that looks 99% like the mother or father based on genetic dominance.

That's not her mom.  Trust me.  Her mom is in the pic I posted just above yours.

Pal says: I may be mistaken, but facially, the two moms you're referring to look an awful lot alike to me. :)

Maybe it is the angle and the lighting but the bottom ones face looks a little "rounder"

As far as getting her boobs from "dad" there is another explanation for where she got them from.

Do you guys have face blindness or something? That's the same 2 people in both photos.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2014, 02:59:52 PM by Glottis »

Swill

• A Cup
« Reply #33 on: August 10, 2014, 03:17:45 PM »

Here are mother & daughter again

Nimrod

• KC Strip Artist
« Reply #34 on: August 11, 2014, 11:47:04 AM »
I was mistaken in using the term "Orbital Body" they are called "Polar Body" - the orbital body term happened to be used in one text that was referring to a still attached Polar Body after it was excluded from the egg by cell membrane but still attached to the egg. It is not relevant to the topic of retained extra chromosomes, sorry.

See the attached diagram for the multiple times that the egg creates Polar Bodies, twice prior to fertilization and once after fertilization. Each time the house cleaning is attempting to balance back to the 23 chromosome set-up.

BE Together...

Images are (c) Nimrod unless noted otherwise

Swill

• A Cup
« Reply #35 on: August 11, 2014, 08:20:44 PM »
 :)

Palomine

• Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
« Reply #36 on: August 12, 2014, 02:10:46 PM »
As with most of these pix, I'm going by the appearance of the subjects and only posting those where I think it's somewhat likely (or better) that they're mother/daughter, as with this photo. Facially and otherwise these two women seem related, though the one on the right seems to have lucked out in the areola department.

Swill

• A Cup
« Reply #37 on: August 13, 2014, 12:10:46 AM »
 :)

Night Lord

• A Cup
« Reply #38 on: August 28, 2014, 09:50:48 PM »
I think the daughter wins this one.

Night Lord

• A Cup
« Reply #39 on: September 01, 2014, 09:30:29 AM »
Looks like the mum got an upgrade. Maybe the daughter will follow her lead.

Keisha_Evans

• G Cup
    • www.keishaevans.com
« Reply #40 on: September 03, 2014, 01:54:52 AM »
Very interesting thread!  I've kind of wondered about the whole inheritance of big tits, since only one sister out of all my relatives has decent sized breasts, besides me, that is.  (Not the size I am now, of course, but pre-augmentation.) Guess I am the lucky one in my bunch.   ;D
"There'll be time for introductions later, and maybe some sex. "

www.keishaevans.com

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #41 on: September 04, 2014, 12:30:03 AM »
You know the next question that's going to be asked of you, Keisha... :D
ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.

Swill

• A Cup
« Reply #42 on: September 04, 2014, 01:25:38 AM »
Very interesting thread!  I've kind of wondered about the whole inheritance of big tits, since only one sister out of all my relatives has decent sized breasts, besides me, that is.  (Not the size I am now, of course, but pre-augmentation.) Guess I am the lucky one in my bunch.   ;D

I think the inheritance thing varies widely.  I've seen several busty women whose mothers are not very big at all and I've seen mother/daughter combos with similar chest sizes. 

Night Lord

• A Cup
« Reply #43 on: September 07, 2014, 12:38:59 PM »
I think the inheritance thing varies widely.  I've seen several busty women whose mothers are not very big at all and I've seen mother/daughter combos with similar chest sizes. 

Well, it's not so much that it varies. It's always heavily genetic, with some environmental factors thrown in. There are multiple genes that factor into breast size though. Setting aside the environmental factors for a moment, there are genetic factors that could cause a disparity in breast size between mother and daughter.

1) The mother is handing down a lot more genetics than her actual bra size. In this way a flat chested mother can give her daughter some genes that can encourage a larger chest. In theory, if a woman has a DD-cup and the daughter only gets 50% of those genes she might wind up an A-cup. With that said, she can still hand down those busty genes to her daughter, and again, in theory the granddaughter can wind up a DD with the correct combination of other genes.

2) The father's breast size genes are unknown. He gets these genes from both his parents. This can also account for both big and small differences. If a woman has a AA-sized chest but her husband has genetics with a maximum for somewhere in the neighborhood of an H-cup there are a lot of possibilities there because each daughter will get her own mix. If they have 3 daughters they may each be significantly different in size. One might be a B-cup, one a D-cup and the other an F-cup. All because they each have a different genetic cocktail.

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #44 on: September 10, 2014, 12:50:25 PM »
From left: son-in-law, daughter, mother.
ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.