tdotter

• Moistpubes2-the return of the goo!
mystory_jsh-busty blond milf AKA 46-year-old Janell
« on: August 06, 2014, 12:17:26 PM »
mystory_jsh is her instagram.It's not set to private for a change.She has some bikini pics.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2014, 10:57:30 AM by Palomine »

seanster

• F Cup
Re: mystory_jsh-busty blond milf
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2014, 01:52:14 PM »
It must be our mission to find out who she is!!! Gorgeous lady and looks like having a awesome figure and boobage :)

Swill

• A Cup
    • twitter.com/IDtheseboobs
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2014, 02:56:12 PM »
 ;)

Nimrod

• KC Strip Artist
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2014, 06:56:50 PM »
I always like photo mysteries.

How do we know she is a MILF?

Do people actually know what that acronym means? So how do we know she is a mother?

Clues in the photos:
Photo1
Taken in a Firestone Complete Auto Care store.
These stores are widely distributed with just over 1600 stores in the US however there is a paucity in the upper mid-west.
Photo2
There are more geographic clues in this one, namely the sun and ocean relationship.
Very few locations on the West Coast could create these shadows and still have the water over her right shoulder.

Given the two images together this points to the East Coast with the topography hinting at the mid-Atlantic.

As far as who she it is all a guess. However given her apparent age, manner of dress and the interwoven tattoo letters on her arm I will make a bet that her first name is Jennifer or Julie.

BE Together...

Images are (c) Nimrod unless noted otherwise

Tettone

• A Cup
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2014, 05:44:54 PM »
I will make a bet that her first name is Jennifer or Julie.
Her first name is Janell.

tdotter

« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2014, 08:55:57 AM »
Meet Janell, a 46-year-old bombshell from Columbus, Ohio who has taken the cigar industry by storm with her bedroom eyes, succulent curves and love affair with cigars. This lady of the leaf is not just a pretty face pinned to the wall of some testosterone-filled cigar shop.  She is the devilish dame nestled in the corner of the lounge, sunken in an over-sized leather chair with her lips locked around a premium cigar smoking with the boys.

To couple her newly found passion for cigars with a longstanding adoration for the beach, Janell has found an exciting way to fuse the two together.

“My favorite place to be is on a hot, sunny beach. I like to smoke on the beach,” she said. “I love everything about the water – boating, swimming and a great tiki bar.”

In addition to smoking cigars on a hot, sunny beach Janell enjoys exercising outdoors, attending wine tastings, dancing to live music, and hitting softballs in the batting cages, but most of all she “loves spending time with family and friends.”

Janell’s affair with cigars began in November of 2013. It was as if her prince rode in on his white horse to deliver the inaugural cigar. Vince Snyder, managing editor of The Cigar Lounger magazine found her on Instagram and asked her to do a photo shoot for the magazine’s November, 2013 issue. Her first cigar was at that shoot and she hasn’t looked back since. Janell was the very first ‘Smokin’ Beauty’ of The Cigar Lounger magazine.

Today she can be found mingling with the boys at cigar lounges, smoking on beaches in sexy bikinis or relaxing on a cozy patio with a glass of red wine and a premium cigar.

There is no question that Janell brings plenty of sex appeal to the leaf and she is a pleasant treat at the cigar lounges that she frequents. Her charm, luring body and seductive smile coupled with her fashionable style and love affair with cigars make her the perfect woman in all facets of the imagination.

“I think that men enjoy seeing a beautiful woman smoke a fine cigar over intelligent conversation and laughter. Lord knows that I love to laugh,” Janell said. “I’ve been told many times that my genuine laugh is contagious.”

By popular demand, The Cigar Lounger has invited Janell back to do another photo shoot for the magazine so be sure to look for her in future issues of

“I am very flattered and extremely excited to make that happen! I know that my BOTL and SOTL on Instagram (mystory_jsh) will be thrilled because they have wanted more photos since my last shoot,” said Janell.

tdotter

« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2014, 08:01:28 AM »
She's starting her own website but it will be sexy and classy.So,no nudes.

seanster

• F Cup
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2014, 08:08:06 AM »
This lady is so sexy. Hope we see more of her  ;D

tdotter

Re: mystory_jsh-busty blond milf AKA 46-year-old Janell
« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2014, 02:04:11 PM »
 :)

tdotter

« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2014, 11:02:09 AM »

tdotter

« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2015, 03:12:25 AM »

wordsworth

• A Cup
« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2017, 12:47:21 AM »
This is the milf that dreams are made of wish she would model with scores or another site just amazing!