terri

• A Cup
Eurosilicone Implants for sale
« on: August 20, 2014, 02:27:47 PM »
I have a set of lightly used 3000cc saline Eurosilicone implants for sale. They are in sterile packaging with fill tubes and are in excellent condition. If interested, please message me. Thanks!!

Re: Eurosilicone Implants for sale
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2014, 08:00:30 AM »
Lightly used and sterile? How does this fit together? Maybe a bit additional informations?
Anti-social behaviours lack consideration for the well-being of others. Any types of conduct that violates basic rights (human rights is one of them) of another person. It can show as covert or overt hostility.

terri

• A Cup
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2014, 06:35:33 PM »
Sorry!! I had these implants for a little over a year and then decided they were too big for me. My surgeon sterilized them at the time of explantation and put them in sterile packaging along with the fill tubes. Standard practice for implants is to autoclave them before implantation, especially in situations that the implants may be outdated. It does not harm the implant. Btw, these are the same implants that Keisha Evans now has overfilled to 6000cc's.

« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2014, 09:57:52 AM »
OK I want to add something here, because I'm not happy with this offer as it is presented now. Other people might see it different - that's Ok for me.

But I do not want to hold back with that information.

This is "google translate" what on a german board very knowledgeable german and austrian surgeons say about re-use of implants (silicone implants, double lumen, saline implants or temporary expander devices - whatever; if with previous infection or without infection)
https://translate.google.de/translate?sl=de&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=de&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.estheticon.de%2Fdiskussion%2Fbrustvergroesserung-mammaplastik-brustimplantate%2Fbrustimplantat-ein-2-mal-verwenden-i91275&edit-text=

Everyone decide on their own, together with their surgeons. And manufacturer in their information brochure and data sheets say implants shouldn't be re-used.

Edit: I also want to point out to this: http://forum.bearchive.com/index.php/topic,9984160.0.html
« Last Edit: September 05, 2014, 10:50:40 AM by andrat2000 »
Anti-social behaviours lack consideration for the well-being of others. Any types of conduct that violates basic rights (human rights is one of them) of another person. It can show as covert or overt hostility.

Slice

• D Cup
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2014, 07:01:17 PM »
Am I the only person thinking, pics of terri with 3000's! Please!!! :o

AlyssaV

• A Cup
  • I want these things massive already...
    • Find me on MyFreeCams
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2014, 12:35:25 AM »
Sorry!! I had these implants for a little over a year and then decided they were too big for me. My surgeon sterilized them at the time of explantation and put them in sterile packaging along with the fill tubes. Standard practice for implants is to autoclave them before implantation, especially in situations that the implants may be outdated. It does not harm the implant. Btw, these are the same implants that Keisha Evans now has overfilled to 6000cc's.

Do you still have these? I might be interested in them if they're sterile and still usable.

terri

• A Cup
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2014, 12:20:41 PM »
3000 Eurosilicone implants @ 3600cc's!
« Last Edit: November 10, 2014, 01:58:56 PM by terri »

Slice

• D Cup
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2014, 10:01:13 PM »
Wow! Amazing projection and overall volume! You looked stunning Terri, thanks for sharing, do you have any others you wouldn't mind posting. That figure is off the charts!