Re: Kaitlyn aka itskaitiecali MERGED
« Reply #15 on: October 06, 2014, 05:16:10 PM »
Her lips are undeniably beautiful, as is her face, but they were the last thing on my mind when I first saw this girl. Very, very nice indeed. She clearly enjoys showing them off and I really hope she pursues a career in the industry.
Well said. Ginormous breasts, pretty smile/face/lips, and she seems comfortable with it all. This girl has all the elements she needs for a successful career in modelling. True gems like this come by once every few years.

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #16 on: October 06, 2014, 07:26:57 PM »
Well said. Ginormous breasts, pretty smile/face/lips, and she seems comfortable with it all. This girl has all the elements she needs for a successful career in modelling. True gems like this come by once every few years.

Indeed. Let us hope that she never pulls a Stephanie Fox on us any time soon...
ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.

Live4Tits

• A Cup
  • Censored
« Reply #17 on: October 07, 2014, 04:38:10 PM »
KatieCali is from NJ. Not Cali...  :(
Fight for free speech.
Without warning or temporary suspension,
YOU WILL BE SHUT DOWN.

Sawyer90

• Rocket Jock
  • Game called on account of Naked Chick!
« Reply #18 on: October 08, 2014, 02:27:01 AM »
KatieCali is from NJ. Not Cali...  :(

And that matters because...? ;D
My guide to life: Never argue with idiots, drunks, trolls, or conspiracy nuts. They'll drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

« Reply #19 on: October 08, 2014, 06:42:52 PM »
You can play hide and seek with those things.

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #20 on: October 08, 2014, 10:33:06 PM »
She is definitely ridiculously well-endowed.
ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.

Live4Tits

• A Cup
  • Censored
« Reply #21 on: October 09, 2014, 09:52:48 PM »
 :D
Fight for free speech.
YOU WILL BE SHUT DOWN.

corbet

• C Cup
« Reply #22 on: October 10, 2014, 05:37:13 AM »
Looking good and massive in red...

« Reply #23 on: October 14, 2014, 01:28:08 PM »
Perspective.

« Reply #24 on: October 16, 2014, 06:06:21 PM »
I feel like this girl is heading for a crash.  The number of times she's posting every day and the kind of photos vs her age and possible family situation just don't seem healthy to me.  I hope it hasn't went to her head, and I hope it doesn't cause issues for her.

Also she's starting to post morphed photos that aren't even her.  

I almost want to ask Lexxxi Luxe to have a chat with her to give her some perspective.

Live4Tits

• A Cup
  • Censored
« Reply #25 on: October 16, 2014, 06:20:04 PM »
I feel like this girl is heading for a crash.  The number of times she's posting every day and the kind of photos vs her age and possible family situation just don't seem healthy to me.  I hope it hasn't went to her head, and I hope it doesn't cause issues for her.

Also she's starting to post morphed photos that aren't even her.  

I almost want to ask Lexxxi Luxe to have a chat with her to give her some perspective.

I have yet to notice any morphed photos. And what family situation has you concerned? I sure hope you are wrong.
Fight for free speech.
YOU WILL BE SHUT DOWN.

« Reply #26 on: October 16, 2014, 06:46:07 PM »
I have yet to notice any morphed photos. And what family situation has you concerned? I sure hope you are wrong.

The prom photo she uploaded today is a morph. 

Nothing in particular other than she is 18 years old and posting topless photos all over the internet.  Maybe her family is cool with this, but usually they are not.  One or two photos usually doesn't make much of an impact, but the amount she is currently sending out is enough to give her an unwanted reputation among peers.  If she plans on entering the adult entertainment industry then that's no problem, but otherwise I think she should dramatically cut back on the material she releases.  

element

• D Cup
« Reply #27 on: October 19, 2014, 07:18:17 AM »
She's an 18 yr old girl who's never had a b/f before and is now mini internet famous for something that probably got her teased in school.

Of course she is going to lap it up

« Reply #28 on: October 19, 2014, 12:41:23 PM »
So apparently her attitude took a 180 degrees turn. She hates her breasts now and wants a reduction. Desperate cry for attention? Who knows. Losing some weight and working out is apparently not an option.

Morale of the story: Tits are great, unless they are attached to teenagers ;D

seanster

• F Cup
« Reply #29 on: October 20, 2014, 03:21:44 PM »
Seems like a bit of an attention-seeker. Without wishing to sound cruel, she actually doesn't look as amazing as she promised in that Ice Bucket Challenge video. Bit too chunky in places.