Ricky

• D Cup
Ricky Java on Patreon
« on: November 18, 2014, 02:51:03 PM »
Hello everybody! It's been a long time since I have posted images here, but I just did. Unfortunately, the Website generated an error the first three times. As a result, there are four (!) copies of my image in the gallery. Could a moderator please delete all but one of the images? Thank you.

Anyway, I wanted to let you know that I am now on Patreon at http://www.patreon.com/rickyjava

Thanks,
Ricky

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
Re: Ricky Java on Patreon
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2014, 07:55:18 PM »
I'm a contributor. Have always loved your art. Will Dannia get even bigger ? Java man knows.  ;) ;D

Ricky

• D Cup
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2014, 08:03:42 PM »
Sol of Vegas,

First, thank you for contributing.

Second, I may be Java Man, but I don't know if Dannia will get even bigger. Her dress is already tight, but a talented seamstress can do wonders, eh?

Ricky

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2014, 08:17:02 PM »
Well, I was thinking about your recent Adrianna album in your Yahoo site and how as soon as Anna removed her top her breasts literally exploded out and they are down to her thighs while not being very saggy. Just wondering if Dannia will be the same ( or bigger  :o ;D ).

Prof Morearty

« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2014, 02:18:51 AM »
Hello everybody! It's been a long time since I have posted images here, but I just did. Unfortunately, the Website generated an error the first three times. As a result, there are four (!) copies of my image in the gallery. Could a moderator please delete all but one of the images? Thank you.
Happy to be of service, Ricky, and good to see you again. :D  Please check that I didn't overdo it: you had six posted images in the UG, and I deleted all but one (very nice btw).  If I deleted something I shouldn't have :o, please repost.

µ

Ricky

• D Cup
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2014, 08:33:04 AM »
Well, I was thinking about your recent Adrianna album in your Yahoo site and how as soon as Anna removed her top her breasts literally exploded out and they are down to her thighs while not being very saggy. Just wondering if Dannia will be the same ( or bigger  :o ;D ).

Sol,

Anna did cause quite the detonation when she removed her top, didn't she? Hard to improve on such a violent explosion, but I do think that Dannia's very impressive bosom looks even bigger on her petite, girlish figure. :0)

Ricky

Ricky

• D Cup
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2014, 08:38:28 AM »
Happy to be of service, Ricky, and good to see you again. :D  Please check that I didn't overdo it: you had six posted images in the UG, and I deleted all but one (very nice btw).  If I deleted something I shouldn't have :o, please repost.

µ

Thank you, Professor, for fixing my problem(s), and for the compliment on the work. Next time I will simply use the UG's thumbnail auto-generator.

Ricky

Bramlet

« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2014, 02:21:39 PM »
You are doing great art, Ricky!

Ricky

• D Cup
« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2014, 02:25:42 PM »
You are doing great art, Ricky!

Thank you, Bramlet! Very kind of you.

Ricky

rtpoe

• Old Fart
« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2014, 07:18:42 PM »
If you ever needed a reason to sign up on Patreon.....

(will do so come the New Year, when I have a better idea how much I can donate)
rtpoe

The last fling of winter is over ...  The earth, the soil itself, has a dreaming quality about it.  It is warm now to the touch; it has come alive; it hides secrets that in a moment, in a little while, it will tell.
-  Donald Culross Peattie

Ricky

• D Cup
« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2014, 07:26:31 PM »
If you ever needed a reason to sign up on Patreon.....

(will do so come the New Year, when I have a better idea how much I can donate)

Thanks for your warm and considerate thoughts, RTP. This is a difficult time of year, hard to stay on target.

Ricky

Djoser

• X Cup
« Reply #11 on: November 22, 2014, 08:46:38 AM »
Well Mr. Java, I wish you the best. Unlike many talented fellas out there (including a bunch of other Patreon users), you are incredibly skilled and still polite and a gentleman! That's a rarity!

Anyhow, I have said this before but designating a heir could be a not so bad idea. It would be a shame to lose a line of work that has been more or less continuous for decades and that you have developed so much, and evolved thru all this time. I suspect we have Java for quite a while, but you were sorely missed during your inactivity period.
Welcome to the internet, where men are men, women are men, and childr3n are the FBI

If it hurts, it means that you're still living

Avatar: beshine, morphed by uutexray, avatarized by AgentDee

Ricky

• D Cup
« Reply #12 on: November 22, 2014, 11:26:20 AM »
Well Mr. Java, I wish you the best. Unlike many talented fellas out there (including a bunch of other Patreon users), you are incredibly skilled and still polite and a gentleman! That's a rarity!

Anyhow, I have said this before but designating a heir could be a not so bad idea. It would be a shame to lose a line of work that has been more or less continuous for decades and that you have developed so much, and evolved thru all this time. I suspect we have Java for quite a while, but you were sorely missed during your inactivity period.

Djoser,

What a thoughtful, and thought-provoking, message. Thank you, kind sir.

I would like to train an apprentice, someone who could eventually assist in the work and then take over someday. If you hear of a good candidate for the job, please let me know.

Ricky

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #13 on: November 24, 2014, 09:41:12 PM »
Sol,

Anna did cause quite the detonation when she removed her top, didn't she? Hard to improve on such a violent explosion, but I do think that Dannia's very impressive bosom looks even bigger on her petite, girlish figure. :0)

Ricky

You certainly did not disappoint on Dannia 9. Wow !  :o She makes Beshine and Chelsea Charms look flat chested. That's what I wish all wardrobe malfunctions looked like.  ;D

Ricky

• D Cup
« Reply #14 on: November 25, 2014, 08:11:50 AM »
Thank you, Sol.  ;) High praise indeed, placing Dannia in the same league as the incomparable Beshine and the unconquerable Chelsea Charms.  ;D