solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
Re: Ricky Java on Patreon
« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2014, 08:30:08 AM »
Thank you, Sol.  ;) High praise indeed, placing Dannia in the same league as the incomparable Beshine and the unconquerable Chelsea Charms.  ;D

I have always admired your work since I first saw your morphs in SCORE magazine 20+ years ago ( that morph of Pandora Peaks still amazes me ) and your CG goddesses are all beautiful and amazing and I can't get enough. I can't praise you enough. Like we used to say in the Navy, Bravo Zulu !  :)

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #16 on: December 03, 2014, 09:37:10 PM »
Ricky has added more goodness to his patreon site.  :) Check it out !  :)

Djoser

• X Cup
« Reply #17 on: December 05, 2014, 12:41:42 PM »
Djoser,

What a thoughtful, and thought-provoking, message. Thank you, kind sir.

I would like to train an apprentice, someone who could eventually assist in the work and then take over someday. If you hear of a good candidate for the job, please let me know.

Ricky

I may look around. But just in case, would anyone versed in 3dCGI software be suited? I think it is possible but maybe it will be easier if they used the same software that you do. It is Poser right? the level of detail and the shading are incredible. Too bad poser lover is not round, he could have been a nice disciple.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2014, 12:43:32 PM by Djoser »
Welcome to the internet, where men are men, women are men, and childr3n are the FBI

If it hurts, it means that you're still living

Avatar: beshine, morphed by uutexray, avatarized by AgentDee

Ricky

• D Cup
« Reply #18 on: December 08, 2014, 01:24:29 PM »
Yes, I'm still using Poser. That may be a problem, as I believe many younger 3D artists choose Daz Studio instead.
And yes, I miss PoserLover too. His work was brilliant and a powerful inspiration for my own.

Ricky Java

Djoser

• X Cup
« Reply #19 on: December 12, 2014, 02:31:30 PM »
Well, among any 3d artist (boobs or not) few could rival your attention to detail and the shading you always use is exquite. And that shows how poser is capable of creating awe inspiring art.

I wonder what happened with that first generation of really big boob artists, as most are not anymore with us. But we still heve you, for more than a decade of almost constant work and improvement.
Welcome to the internet, where men are men, women are men, and childr3n are the FBI

Djoser

• X Cup
« Reply #20 on: January 02, 2015, 08:20:41 AM »
Have you seen his latest work at Patreaon, Mr. Java is still a genius!

Here a free sample.

I'll upload this in other thread, and I hope no one complains

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #21 on: April 06, 2015, 08:08:08 AM »
Ricky is indeed a genius. His output has increased dramatically with his series of Raine, a BE fantasy. Hopefully more people will join his Patreon.

Ricky

• D Cup
« Reply #22 on: April 06, 2015, 10:48:44 AM »
Thank you, Sol. I plan to post Raine 13 today, and may have to move the camera back to accommodate her new bust size.

And thanks for inviting BE fans to visit http://www.patreon.com/rickyjava

Ricky

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #23 on: April 10, 2015, 07:14:04 AM »
Love your effort at Patreon Ricky. Raine 16 is amazing ( as usual ) and I hope that toward the end of the series you will need a telescope to see her body in relation to her breasts.  ;) ;D

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #24 on: April 18, 2015, 08:24:33 AM »
Raine is one of the best works ever. She keeps growing and growing. You guys should check Ricky's Patreon. Money well spent and it ain't too much. :)

Vexxi

• D Cup
  • Jiggle Physics Master
« Reply #25 on: June 01, 2015, 06:58:54 AM »
Damn, nice work. I'll definately throw a few bucks your way once i get my next paycheck.  :)

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #26 on: June 11, 2015, 09:30:33 PM »
Ricky is doing amazing work guys at Patreon. If you can spare $4 a month it will be money well spent. Ricky is posting a new render everyday and it is great fun. Do it for the titties !!!  ;D

prinz

• Z Cup
« Reply #27 on: June 18, 2015, 09:32:48 PM »
Always nice to see your work..... Biggins ! ;D

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #28 on: June 25, 2015, 06:57:05 PM »
Ricky is amazing !! You guys should check out his latest story, Marinda. Great stuff.  :)

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #29 on: October 20, 2015, 10:25:24 PM »
I'm back praising Ricky's work in Patreon. His latest series " Cynthia " is fantastic. He is well worth the $4 or so to see his art.  :)