Rick

• A Cup
My best sighting ever
« on: November 22, 2014, 10:26:09 PM »
Not many sighting reports on this site anymore so thought I would share what I experienced very early this morning (about 2 am). I had just got off work earlier and stopped by a major retail store to pick up some groceries. My cousin works there and was on shift working a checkout lane which was empty so I stopped to chat with her. The store was virtually dead except for the stockers. Next thing I know, I catch a glimpse of somebody entering the store. I do a doubletake and see that it is a lady with 2 kids and a guy. From a distance I could tell that the lady was either late term in pregnancy or was really busty. I chatted for a while longer then thought I would find them and check her out. Found them in electronics. They walked by me and I could easily tell that she was not at all pregnant but that her tits were freaking enormous :o She was a 30ish red haired white lady and was wearing leggings (slim guessing a 6 or 8 jean size). She had a blouse draped over her chest. The guy was black and was carrying a 3rd baby in a car carrier. She clearly had a bra of some type on and there was some jiggling going on under her blouse as she walked but not a lot probably because of their sheer mass. They went to the grocery area next, got a few things, then headed to the checkout which happened to be the one my cousin was operating. I was in line behind them just watching her every movement as she unloaded the cart while the guy tended to the kids. Her tits were the biggest and fullest I have ever seen in person. When she was finished checking out, I asked my cousin what was up with the lady in front of me. My cousin said the lady comes in about the same time every week and that the kids were from different black guys. She also said those were the biggest boobs that she had ever seen. Said she was huge before the last baby but had gotten crazy huge afterwards. She does not understand why the lady has not had them reduced. I believe that she clearly had gigantomastia but hope that no reduction is in her future >:( Told my cousin that I was curious as to what the lady would say her bra size was. She promised me that she would ask about her size the next time she sees her.

(minor edit by moderator)
« Last Edit: November 26, 2014, 09:43:50 AM by gonZo »

TheZookie007

• L Cup
Re: My best sighting ever
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2014, 03:22:54 AM »
That's pretty remarkable. Don't do anything that would get you or your cousin in trouble though, OK?
ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.

bignatslover

• P Cup
    • I love the BEA
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2014, 07:13:18 AM »
Don't do anything that would get you or your cousin in trouble though, OK?
Yeah Rick!  Discretion is the better part of valor.  That having been said, breast wishes on your project!!

Rick

• A Cup
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2014, 08:51:04 PM »
Well guys just like clockwork, my cousin was working third shift again on Saturday and the large breasted lady returned. Unfortunately, I was working a late shift myself so did not get to witness seeing the lady again. However my cousin was working the checkout line again when she came through. When the lady was paying, my cousin commented about her boobs being the biggest she had ever seen and asked her bra size. The lady laughed and said honey they have gotten huge. No one was around but my cousin and her bf so she pulled up her blouse and this is why I shop at odd hours. My cousin said she revealed a giant bra that was overflowing. Said her tits were wider than her frame and the bra was riding well below her waist. She finally admitted that she buys the biggest cup available online (M or N,but my cousin did not remember which) and then has the straps reworked to fit into it. My cousin said the lady's bf just cursed and shook his head when she pulled up her blouse. My cousin asked her why she has not gotten a reduction and she said her bf seemed to like them. He then said that they were getting almost too big for him. I am so hoping to be off work next weekend so I can try to grab some pics. She definitely has gigantomastia being so disproportionate. Hope to have more updates soon...

Sawyer90

• Rocket Jock
  • Game called on account of Naked Chick!
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2014, 02:15:05 AM »
Whoa... Good luck, Rick, and be careful!
My guide to life: Never argue with idiots, drunks, trolls, or conspiracy nuts. They'll drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2014, 02:25:10 AM »
She finally admitted that she buys the biggest cup available online (M or N,but my cousin did not remember which) and then has the straps reworked to fit into it. My cousin said the lady's bf just cursed and shook his head when she pulled up her blouse. My cousin asked her why she has not gotten a reduction and she said her bf seemed to like them. He then said that they were getting almost too big for him.

What is wrong with him??

:D

Rick

• A Cup
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2014, 11:44:22 AM »
Small update since I had to work did not get to go check out the lady again. My cousin was working and keeps getting more info for me. The lady did show up to shop but this time she only had her baby with her. My cousin asked if she was breastfeeding. Said she wished she could but have not been able to since her first kid. Said she was pumping. Told my cousin that she was at the post office one day last week and a lady passing by said 'Congratulations honey'. She said thanks but what for. The other lady said well are you not pregnant? She said no honey, those are my boobs. The other lady said gosh I am so sorry. Guess I have never seen any that big. My cousin did say the busty lady's name is Katy.

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2014, 01:45:16 PM »
Give your cousin a smartphone with a camera and have her conveniently have to receive a text when this lady shows up again... :D :D :D

Rick

• A Cup
« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2014, 06:51:07 PM »
My cousin was not scheduled to work early Sunday morning so I did not find out any more info on Katy. However, I was off work so went by the store. She was running about 30 mins later than usual and again just had her youngest with her. Hoping maybe she split with her bf. First she strolled all the way over to the greeting cards section with her baby in the cart. I pretended to be looking at cards too. Damn her tits are huge! She was stooping down to look at cards and would tug at her bra to reposition everything :P Also got a better view of her ass in those leggings. Amazingly great ass to have such balloons on her...am guessing size 10 jeans no more than 12. She grabbed some cards then headed over for some groceries. I headed outside and later saw her come out the exit and get into a Chevy Impala. I honestly don't know how she drives as her tits have to interfere with the steering wheel. I did take some pics in the parking lot with my phone but the lighting was poor so just a blur :'( Hope to have my cousin get more info next weekend.

Sawyer90

• Rocket Jock
  • Game called on account of Naked Chick!
« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2014, 08:58:16 PM »
Doesn't matter what quality... post 'em! (being mindful of the young'uns, of course ;))
My guide to life: Never argue with idiots, drunks, trolls, or conspiracy nuts. They'll drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

Rick

• A Cup
« Reply #10 on: December 22, 2014, 03:46:13 PM »
I ended up deleting the pics on my phone that I attempted in the parking lot a week ago. Honestly you could not make out anything, entirely gray images. My cousin and I cannot seem to get on the same schedule anymore >:( She worked early yesterday morning as did I so I was not there. The lady (Katy) did show but again without her bf. My cousin asked if he was still in the picture and Katy said he was but just stayed home with the older kids. She did ask if she worked anywhere and Katy said she was working from home (something with medical records). Katy said she was a loan officer at a bank until she got pregnant this last time. Said it was just hard dressing up everyday in a suit and then getting the stares. She also said her brother got married about a month ago and she had a lot of trouble finding something to wear. Said the bridal shop quoted her a crazy price for a fitted dress so she got one of her old pants suits out and then had some alterations done to a blouse so she could fit into it. I would so love to find some of those wedding pics. Holy cow..I can only imagine what she would look like in a pants suit :P Clearly no way the jacket would button. Well guys sorry for the lack of progress but will keep my fingers crossed and you updated.

tdotter

• Moistpubes2-the return of the goo!
« Reply #11 on: December 23, 2014, 08:48:33 AM »
Rick,don't even bother taking pictures and hoping they turn out clear.Just click the video record button.You can take screenshots from it.The video will be much clearer than taking a picture.You can edit the video as well.Just post a few screenshots from it on here.I'm dying to see how big this woman is.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2014, 08:51:14 AM by tdotter »

Rick

• A Cup
« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2015, 05:16:11 PM »
Happy new year to everyone. Unfortunately with the holidays, I have been working 3rd shift on weekends so have not had a chance to get any pics or video of Katy. My cousin did work last night but refuses to take any pics or video for me ::) She actually ran into Katy at another store late last week and Katy was with another guy. Katy claimed he was her boyfriend's cousin and was staying with them for a while. She then saw Katy as usual last night where she works getting groceries for the week.  Katy was again by herself except for her young **09**. My cousin asked how she liked having two guys around the house and she said that she loved it. Went so far to say that his cousin was even more endowed than her bf. How crazy is that...so she is living with two guys while apparently screwing them both. She then said her bf is the one who wants a relationship and that they are thinking about getting pregnant again soon. Man what a mixed up mess that is. Only wish I was the bf. Who knows, I may actually get some decent pics or video to post sometime.

ionej

• B Cup
« Reply #13 on: March 21, 2015, 03:56:58 PM »
TO RICK.....what model represent in your opinion her size melina velba, miosotis , rachel aldana???

mgpuf

• A Cup
« Reply #14 on: March 21, 2015, 07:49:58 PM »
Is she pretty?