rtpoe

• Old Fart
Odd problem with JayJay's morphs in the Members' Gallery
« on: December 03, 2014, 10:09:44 PM »
This is really odd, and I cannot figure out why it only applies to JayJay's "Visions" morphs in the gallery.

Except for extremely rare occasions, when I click on the thumbnail in the MG, the image refuses to load. The page itself loads fine, with the space for the image, but the image never shows up. I can click on the space where the image is supposed to be, and a new window pops up for the full-size image, but that image doesn't load. At least I haven't waited long enough to see if it does - but then, there are only so many hours in a day....

This ONLY happens with JayJay's morphs, and it's been happening for quite some time. I just finally thought I'd bring it up here. Currently I'm running Firefox 33.1, but it's been happening over several versions.

Damned peculiar.....
rtpoe

The last fling of winter is over ...  The earth, the soil itself, has a dreaming quality about it.  It is warm now to the touch; it has come alive; it hides secrets that in a moment, in a little while, it will tell.
-  Donald Culross Peattie

gonZo

• pain in the ass moderator
Re: Odd problem with JayJay's morphs in the Members' Gallery
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2014, 06:42:01 AM »
Weird... I'm not having trouble displaying JayJay's morphs in Safari or Firefox on a Mac. Maybe whatever app he's using to morph is outputting jpegs in a slightly-abnomal format that causes some browsers to choke on them?
_
g