gimmedat

• A Cup
Breast Expansion with Greek Birth Control
« on: January 05, 2015, 10:40:16 AM »
Had a petite friend who sprouted huge tits after going on birth control. ZKL here experienced the same while on vacation it seems. 28K bra blogger.
Does everybody on this forum have Asperger's? Jesus.

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
Re: Breast Expansion with Greek Birth Control
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2015, 10:53:01 AM »
" I love Shakespeare so much that my breasts are exploding "   QUICK, MORE HAMLET NOW !!!!   :o ;D

pilotblaze

• XYZZY Cup
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2015, 11:30:03 AM »

I'm not sure if I understand this correctly.

Are you saying that hormone based birth control pills manufactured in Greece have a greater incidence of breast growth side effects than those made elsewhere?

And women thus afflicted are even more susceptable when watching Shakespeare's plays performed?

-D'Artagnian
I Am: Surfing With The Alien, while gripping The Bells Of Lal (part 2).
           Please don't slip on the Snake Oil, Mr. Spock.

Holdsworth Lives.

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2015, 01:07:20 PM »
Find out what brand of birth control she's on. Right now.
ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.

gimmedat

• A Cup
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2015, 03:29:51 PM »
It's a known side-effect. Not sure if it's been curbed in the last twenty years in the States or otherwise.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2015, 01:37:34 AM by gimmedat »
Does everybody on this forum have Asperger's? Jesus.

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2015, 06:26:30 PM »
I know it's a side effect, but still: we need to know what brand she's using so we can mass import it into the States, stat.

scuba123

• A Cup
  • Nothing sexier than a lady busting out of dress
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2015, 06:45:31 PM »
No shit I need to find out what kind this is and get my GF to start taking them!!
Deep down every woman wants gigantic breasts.....

Bramlet

« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2015, 06:47:32 PM »
Bramlet speaks:

BE or no BE? ;)

Great lady!

pilotblaze

• XYZZY Cup
« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2015, 10:59:16 PM »
Over the years I have heard various anecdotal tales regarding breast growth while on the pill -here in the 'States.  The upshot was, various products affected different women differently.  There was no particular brand or specific product that always caused BE.  If there was, it probably would have failed FDA cert.

I think I did read in more than one place that some products were rumored to cause this a bit more often.  I don't remember the specific products' names.  I wonder if whatever the "Greek Pill" is, might have that sort of sporadic effect on some women.

Also, I recall that once you stopped taking the pill that happened to enlarge you, often the gains fell off again (much like pregnancy gains).

So, even if we found the brand/product - it still would likely be a crapshoot.

But wouldn't it be nice if your wife or GF was one of the pill-sensitive ones that retained the gains - and was happy about it?
 ;D

-D'Artagnian
Not to be a Debbie Downer, but be aware that there are inherent health risks with taking any BC pill.

Less risk, but more dubious: take your wife or girlfriend to a Shakespeare play.   :D
« Last Edit: January 05, 2015, 11:07:23 PM by pilotblaze »
I Am: Surfing With The Alien, while gripping The Bells Of Lal (part 2).
           Please don't slip on the Snake Oil, Mr. Spock.

Holdsworth Lives.

roap

• B Cup
« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2015, 01:54:57 PM »
Also, I recall that once you stopped taking the pill that happened to enlarge you, often the gains fell off again (much like pregnancy gains).
You're right.  Looking at the girl's photostream, she lost the gains shortly after the photos were taken.  And although the gains were temporary, they were dramatic while they lasted.  Here's a photo from before she started taking the pill.

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2015, 02:05:44 PM »

I think I did read in more than one place that some products were rumored to cause this a bit more often.  I don't remember the specific products' names.  I wonder if whatever the "Greek Pill" is, might have that sort of sporadic effect on some women.

So, even if we found the brand/product - it still would likely be a crapshoot.

Dude! Just give us the information already! I got my credit card ready and waiting to purchase these!!! :)

bammy

• E Cup
« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2015, 07:48:01 PM »
I thought "greek birth control" was taking it in the ass instead of the pussy, or perhaps I'm misremembering my racist idioms.

pedonbio

• Oh My God Cup
« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2015, 05:39:06 AM »
I thought "greek birth control" was taking it in the ass instead of the pussy, or perhaps I'm misremembering my racist idioms.

I had a gf ages ago who referred to blowjobs as "Oklahoma birth control", and she was a master of the art.
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.