tdotter

• Moistpubes2-the return of the goo!
I'm tired of all the BEA whiners
« on: February 13, 2015, 07:33:53 AM »
I love all big tits.I don't care if they fit into the huge,large,fake,kind of big or busty category.I don't care what color or shape they are.I will never come on here and complain about anything big tits.
I have been a member of this forum since Dec.2011.It seems to me that every few months that some long time member of this forum starts a thread complaining that the BEA is not what it use to be.
I can't help but get the feeling that the long time members are posting about the newer users that are more likely to post bb content.I don't understand why it seems that bb content posters are always getting shit on.I have never complained in a post or pm about anything that another user has posted.
I read these posts by these long time members and it reminds me of a guy that went to prison for 5 or 10 years and expects the street that they lived on to look exactly the same as when they left to go to prison.That's not happening!
Times change!
It is 2015!
The 90's are over!
This forum is almost 20 years old.
Here is a piece of advice:
Live it!
Learn it!
Deal with it!
Maybe 2 years from now the vast majority of posts will be morphs and I will be one of the few users that posts bb content.I guarantee you that I will never start a thread that is titled "the BEA needs more bb content."
I will suck it up and continue posting what I like.
Why do you feel the need to shit on the newer users that mostly post bb content?
There are plenty of things that bb posters can complain about.One example is there are many general discussion threads where there are morphs that have been posted on it.There is a separate section for morphs.Morphs should not be posted on a general discussion thread.I'm not complaining about this.It is just an example.I don't care what anyone posts or where because I realize that every user has their own likes and dislikes.
You wanna keep posting the same crap that you posted 10 or 15 years ago then be my guest.Just don't come on here and bitch about what other users are posting or god forbid,introduce a new model or woman.We don't want that!We want this forum to remain the same.
Jump on board!
Solve an id thread.
Post a picture that you are pretty sure has never been posted on here before.
Introduce a busty woman to the BEA.We're not shy.
This is an edited post from Palomine in the "a little dicorum please ..." thread.
Pay special attention to the first line.I was going to go on a "F with me" tirade on that fact but decided not to.
The last thing I want to say is-"Word to ya mutha!"
« Last Edit: February 13, 2015, 08:23:08 AM by tdotter »

gOOber

• Pic-O-Matic
Re: I'm tired of all the BEA whiners
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2015, 08:40:17 AM »
 >:(
....rejoicing in the fullness thereof....

pedonbio

• Oh My God Cup
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2015, 01:16:34 PM »

Hmmm. I see that, gOOb--The vent is too close to the moulding.
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

Djoser

• X Cup
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2015, 01:23:54 PM »

gOOber you mofo...you always make me laugh. Where did you get the insane amounts of genius your posts have?
Welcome to the internet, where men are men, women are men, and childr3n are the FBI

If it hurts, it means that you're still living

Avatar: beshine, morphed by uutexray, avatarized by AgentDee

pedonbio

• Oh My God Cup
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2015, 01:53:27 PM »
gOOber you mofo...you always make me laugh. Where did you get the insane amounts of genius your posts have?

William Faulkner never died. He's 118 years old and uses the screen name "gOOber".

Prof Morearty

« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2015, 02:00:19 PM »
While I can understand your annoyance at people bitching about your undeniably on-topic posts, I wonder about the following:

There are plenty of things that bb posters can complain about.One example is there are many general discussion threads where there are morphs that have been posted on it.There is a separate section for morphs.Morphs should not be posted on a general discussion thread.I'm not complaining about this.
Yes, you are complaining: morphs "should not be posted" because "there is a separate section for morphs" is a complaint.  And it is unjustified: the GD Forum is stated to be for posts "involving breast expansion, large breasts and directly related topics."  Morphs are certainly related.  

Yes, there is a separate section for morphs (although that has only been true for a few months, previously that thread was reserved  for morph requests). But that does not mean that morphs are forbidden elsewhere. If someone wants to post a morph that is relevant to the topic of a GD thread, that is his/her privilege. For example, many participants post morphs of Beshine in the thread devoted to her: those morphs are relevant to that thread, and participants should not be required to post them elsewhere.  If you don't like them, skip to the next post. The same principle might also apply to posts that fit into the categories of Meetings & Events, User Gallery Discussion and Real World Breast Enlargement Options / Information, where these posts are relevant to a GD thread topic.

I don't care what anyone posts or where because I realize that every user has their own likes and dislikes.
Then why cite the morphs as improper in the GD Forum?  To echo your own principles, live and let live.

« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2015, 02:34:53 PM »

Obviously the picture is not sharp enough that I would be able to read all the text  >:(
Anti-social behaviours lack consideration for the well-being of others. Any types of conduct that violates basic rights (human rights is one of them) of another person. It can show as covert or overt hostility.

Starscream

• +3 Custom Title
  • +1 Custom Title
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2015, 09:32:13 PM »
Kids these days, no respect for the OG's that made this place possible.

Introduce a busty woman to the BEA. We're not shy.
This bit got me laughing though. Sit down junior, and listen to Grandpa Starscream's story...

Back when this place was a bit more BE focussed, there were amazing woman that would spend days, weeks, months and years talking about enhancement techniques, their dreams of going bigger and generally chatted with the general population. Darby, Vixen, DeeDee Delux, and many more legends of the BB genre would frequent this place and form great connections with their audience and even some real life friendships away from the forum. We even had our own "home grown legends" such as Buffie, Bambi Blaze, Antoinette, Jane Dior, Mrs Pacman, Random X and many more; a lot of whom started with little and added a lot up top. Even BEShine has her start here in the BEA as a fan of Breast Expansion.

Then "your mob" came along, and with the influx of BB hounds, a woman whom is interested in BE or enlarging her own bust ends up in one of two ways
1 - Stopping in long enough to promote their own websites, and only promote those site, and run off again
2 - Get frightened away from the BB hound and their aggressive "gimme tits now!" attitudes.

Once upon a time this place was a lot nicer, people got along really well and there was more of a friendly group atmosphere. Now, people jump on, post a BB pic, then leave. This is no longer a community, it's an extension of 4chan. Sorry if the OP feels that "this is the future, either join in or go away and die", but some of us still believe in the community this place once was, not the image forum it is now.

tdotter

• Moistpubes2-the return of the goo!
« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2015, 06:31:21 AM »
Prof Morearty-point taken.
Goober-I would bang her.
Starscream-Thanks for your feedback.Although,I don't remember posting the words "go away and die."Send me a pm sometime and I'll say hello.I don't bite.
This is the last post for me in this thread and I'm moving on.
If a football player kept telling the press-"This team is not what it used to be.It's not the same."
How long do you think it would take for his teammates to go to the GM and tell him to "Get rid of this guy.He's bringing the whole team down."?
« Last Edit: February 14, 2015, 06:32:54 AM by tdotter »

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2015, 08:05:40 AM »
This is no longer a community, it's an extension of 4chan.

I completely disagree. The BEA Forum is nothing at all like that place you just mentioned. Nothing at all like it. And we are most definitely still a community.

Here's a modest proposal, though: clearly marking morphs as morphs. Some of the natural women are so big that they could pass for human morphs; I'd like it when a morpher acknowledges their work on their stuff :)
ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.

« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2015, 11:41:26 AM »
Kids these days, no respect for the OG's that made this place possible.
This bit got me laughing though. Sit down junior, and listen to Grandpa Starscream's story...

Back when this place was a bit more BE focussed, there were amazing woman that would spend days, weeks, months and years talking about enhancement techniques, their dreams of going bigger and generally chatted with the general population. Darby, Vixen, DeeDee Delux, and many more legends of the BB genre would frequent this place and form great connections with their audience and even some real life friendships away from the forum. We even had our own "home grown legends" such as Buffie, Bambi Blaze, Antoinette, Jane Dior, Mrs Pacman, Random X and many more; a lot of whom started with little and added a lot up top. Even BEShine has her start here in the BEA as a fan of Breast Expansion.

Then "your mob" came along, and with the influx of BB hounds, a woman whom is interested in BE or enlarging her own bust ends up in one of two ways
1 - Stopping in long enough to promote their own websites, and only promote those site, and run off again
2 - Get frightened away from the BB hound and their aggressive "gimme tits now!" attitudes.

Once upon a time this place was a lot nicer, people got along really well and there was more of a friendly group atmosphere. Now, people jump on, post a BB pic, then leave. This is no longer a community, it's an extension of 4chan. Sorry if the OP feels that "this is the future, either join in or go away and die", but some of us still believe in the community this place once was, not the image forum it is now.

The point is and this is a fact, for BE focused woman that want to exchange experience in this matter and also in other body modifications what very often goes along with more than just BE (what for example the boobs and lips thread showed - which contains a very sweet secret detail probably only a handful people know - it has now died because nobody discuss it anymore ... what shows the symptomatics in general) there are nowadays much better places to spend their time. Many things that are favoured here are not favoured by these woman. But the setup of the boards /subboards requires them to dig through these not favoured threads, too. It's the setup of this board, I'm not complaining about it, I can deal with it, but others might see it different and do not want to waste their time.

If it wasn't for the Beshine, Chelsea Charms and a few other threads and still a bit of loyality to this site, I have a focus to certain things and I do not want to go into other things I'm not interested in, I would have moved along about a year ago. I'm much more active on several sites or social media (where I became a member since slightly over a year) than in the past ... also I'm much more active here. I tried to post more, which put me by a bad choice in difficulties which I can't undo ...

... the situation is too complicated, but I got a very good impression the last half year, why so many people that discussed and liked BE / procedures have left to other sites, but I better quit here and now with this post ...
« Last Edit: February 14, 2015, 12:13:04 PM by andrat2000 »
Anti-social behaviours lack consideration for the well-being of others. Any types of conduct that violates basic rights (human rights is one of them) of another person. It can show as covert or overt hostility.

Eliza D

• A Cup
  • Eliza DewliDDil
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: February 14, 2015, 12:17:43 PM »
I've found most people here quite nice.  Don't understand a lot of what Andrat is talking about, but that's okay.

Can someone tell a dumb blonde what "BB" is?

It would really help me understand what everyone is talking about.  :P
It's all about the fantasy...
~ELIZA DewliDDil
                                        ALL PICTURES COPYRIGHT © ELIZA DEWLIDDIL

CarlTL

• ZZZ Cup
  • King of the Avatars
« Reply #12 on: February 14, 2015, 12:34:50 PM »
Big Breasts...

Considering that they are the end result of any breast Expansion it does seem to be a little backward to be against BB discussion in this forum...

pedonbio

• Oh My God Cup
« Reply #13 on: February 14, 2015, 12:35:30 PM »
I've found most people here quite nice.  Don't understand a lot of what Andrat is talking about, but that's okay.

It would really help me understand what everyone is talking about.  :P

"Big Bust".

« Reply #14 on: February 14, 2015, 02:44:46 PM »

It would really help me understand what everyone is talking about.  :P

You're different. Your preferences are probably different from those I mentioned. And usually no rules without exception.
I can't explain it, because I would at least break a handful of rules with it ...
« Last Edit: February 15, 2015, 01:36:09 AM by andrat2000 »