Liam

Re: I'm tired of all the BEA whiners
« Reply #45 on: July 28, 2015, 05:05:55 PM »
Personally I would love it if there were a sub-forum for amateurs.
The M thread spammers are ruining this forum
Thousands of vacuous posts, no sense of decorum
Trolls, the chatroom creeper, and the uppity twat
All earned bans years ago but banned they are not
Thanks to delinquent mods that need to resign
But “it’s a thankless job” they’ve the gall to whine
While the site itself is a broken mess
And the people in charge just couldn’t care less

« Reply #46 on: August 29, 2015, 06:57:06 PM »
No need for such a declaration. :)

It might just be my OCD talking, or my archivist/collector/organizer genetic predisposition, but personally, I myself wouldn't mind if all definitely retired models (say, not having produced any new work within the past several years) were in a separate sub-forum... so that users who aren't interested in them could just avoid that forum completely. Whether such a thing ever happens here... given the considerable amount of work it'd involve... I have no idea.

That is a really great idea. 

Shara

• Cup Runneth O'er
  • version 1.337
« Reply #47 on: September 15, 2015, 04:19:49 PM »
Kids these days, no respect for the OG's that made this place possible.
This bit got me laughing though. Sit down junior, and listen to Grandpa Starscream's story...

Back when this place was a bit more BE focussed, there were amazing woman that would spend days, weeks, months and years talking about enhancement techniques, their dreams of going bigger and generally chatted with the general population. Darby, Vixen, DeeDee Delux, and many more legends of the BB genre would frequent this place and form great connections with their audience and even some real life friendships away from the forum. We even had our own "home grown legends" such as Buffie, Bambi Blaze, Antoinette, Jane Dior, Mrs Pacman, Random X and many more; a lot of whom started with little and added a lot up top. Even BEShine has her start here in the BEA as a fan of Breast Expansion.

Then "your mob" came along, and with the influx of BB hounds, a woman whom is interested in BE or enlarging her own bust ends up in one of two ways
1 - Stopping in long enough to promote their own websites, and only promote those site, and run off again
2 - Get frightened away from the BB hound and their aggressive "gimme tits now!" attitudes.

Once upon a time this place was a lot nicer, people got along really well and there was more of a friendly group atmosphere. Now, people jump on, post a BB pic, then leave. This is no longer a community, it's an extension of 4chan. Sorry if the OP feels that "this is the future, either join in or go away and die", but some of us still believe in the community this place once was, not the image forum it is now.

hey... you forgot about me!

I brought like 7 busty women to the forum!
"I don't always approve of coup d'état, but when I do, it's by Shara." -LuvDemWhoppers

Shara

• Cup Runneth O'er
  • version 1.337
« Reply #48 on: September 15, 2015, 04:20:17 PM »
-Munch "recently recovered off of a dead harddrive" Wolf

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH THE DREADED MUNCHELSEA
"I don't always approve of coup d'état, but when I do, it's by Shara." -LuvDemWhoppers

MunchWolf

• What Tagline?
« Reply #49 on: September 27, 2015, 02:51:12 AM »

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH THE DREADED MUNCHELSEA

It appears there is a thread dedicated to that pic ...

-Munch "at least it's not a meme" Wolf

« Reply #50 on: November 25, 2018, 10:38:47 PM »
Kids these days, no respect for the OG's that made this place possible.

Introduce a busty woman to the BEA. We're not shy.
This bit got me laughing though. Sit down junior, and listen to Grandpa Starscream's story...

Back when this place was a bit more BE focussed, there were amazing woman that would spend days, weeks, months and years talking about enhancement techniques, their dreams of going bigger and generally chatted with the general population. Darby, Vixen, DeeDee Delux, and many more legends of the BB genre would frequent this place and form great connections with their audience and even some real life friendships away from the forum. We even had our own "home grown legends" such as Buffie, Bambi Blaze, Antoinette, Jane Dior, Mrs Pacman, Random X and many more; a lot of whom started with little and added a lot up top. Even BEShine has her start here in the BEA as a fan of Breast Expansion.

Then "your mob" came along, and with the influx of BB hounds, a woman whom is interested in BE or enlarging her own bust ends up in one of two ways
1 - Stopping in long enough to promote their own websites, and only promote those site, and run off again
2 - Get frightened away from the BB hound and their aggressive "gimme tits now!" attitudes.

Once upon a time this place was a lot nicer, people got along really well and there was more of a friendly group atmosphere. Now, people jump on, post a BB pic, then leave. This is no longer a community, it's an extension of 4chan. Sorry if the OP feels that "this is the future, either join in or go away and die", but some of us still believe in the community this place once was, not the image forum it is now.

Sorry for bringing this thread back from the dead, but I just happened to come across it by chance and your comment here echoes my sentimentality.

I revived this account (from the old forum system, apparently) because I missed the old days of the BEA, and the community feeling it had. I was MOSTLY a lurker, but I have to say that it warms my heart to see names old familiar names like Vixen, Random X, MunchWolf, Mrs Pacman, salem, Palomine, DruulEmpire, TheZookie007, and rtpoe dancing across my screen again.

I don't know if there's a way to bring back the sense of cozy, safe, encouraging community that was the BEA Forums Classic, but I'd love to try.

MunchWolf

• What Tagline?
« Reply #51 on: February 01, 2019, 09:41:20 AM »
embrace the new .. or take up the mantle by guiding people into the kind of site you want by being an example ...

-Munch "another year older today .. sigh" Wolf

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #52 on: February 01, 2019, 10:21:47 AM »
^ Talk about the dead rising. ;) And Happy birthday by the way. :)

Nimrod

• KC Strip Artist
« Reply #53 on: March 05, 2019, 12:34:27 AM »
He lives!!!

Oddly, my circuits started to ping... I do not know why. But the Munch as appeared again.
Nice to see you around. Kithara waves too.
BE Together...

Images are (c) Nimrod unless noted otherwise