gimmedat

• A Cup
Epic Afternoon in Hollyweird
« on: April 10, 2015, 10:18:33 PM »
Not 10 minutes after catching Dr. Limor's epic bralessness, I enter the mall and spot a young dark latina monster implants in her tits and ass. The bubble ass was obviously fake but the tits were some of the biggest most natural looking I've seen. She had on a tight red top with a black sports type bra beneath and jeans. She removed the bra and outfit to try on an extremely low cut tight black dress, unleashed the boobs were insane like large brown watermelons in the dress which fit everywhere else, the tits were explosive so she tried on a larger size, i kept it moving.

A little later I spot a HUGE blonde in all black crossing the blvd into a hotel, she was covered up in a black blouse and capri pants but it was obvious from the protrusion she was epic. It might've been Lacey Wildd, Busty Heart or Elizabeth Starr, I was passing in traffic and couldn't make out her face. She passed a group of women waiting for valet service out side and they all fell into hysterics with disbelief.

Last and certainly not least. Driving the opposite way 10 minutes later I spot a complete knockout walking the strip (right infront of the body shop where kitten n. shook her tatas for years). She looked like kristy swanson in The Chase right down to the close cropped hair and halter pant suit hers was black, she had bigger eyes, possibly mexican and much bigger tits like 34GG-H that filled the outfit well like it was tailored to her ample curves.
Does everybody on this forum have Asperger's? Jesus.