Oppailolicus

• A Cup
Re: Haruhi Miwako, All-natural model from the Netherlands
« Reply #1560 on: May 21, 2017, 07:45:19 PM »
Damnit. I tried to record her IG livestream today but the file got corrupted and didn't work. All I got are a few pics. Shame, because she was showing a lot of cleavage. If anyone has a recording, please post it!

Mr_B

• A Cup
« Reply #1561 on: May 21, 2017, 11:12:09 PM »
Damnit. I tried to record her IG livestream today but the file got corrupted and didn't work. All I got are a few pics. Shame, because she was showing a lot of cleavage. If anyone has a recording, please post it!

She's MASSIVE

Dr_Whoopass

• A Cup
« Reply #1562 on: May 21, 2017, 11:21:38 PM »
Not sure if I can link here but I will take one for the team in the name of the most amazing boobies ever. The thread below has links for the last 3 instagram vids

http://www.tits in tops.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=86050&start=1650

remove the spaces

bobba

• A Cup
« Reply #1563 on: May 22, 2017, 05:51:53 AM »
Wow!

Did she go live after her Twitch session? I didn't get a notification or i missed it!  :(

TheBoobGuy

• The Definitive Article
« Reply #1564 on: May 22, 2017, 11:33:00 AM »
It does seem like Instagram isn't giving me notifications for them.
BustiBobbi and Serena_38N are all(c)TBG in addition to their respective owners.

Oppailolicus

• A Cup
« Reply #1565 on: May 22, 2017, 02:42:45 PM »
People in her Twitch chat are saying she stopped growing :(

It's second-hand, but I believe it, as it does seem like she's been basically the same size for a while. We can certainly hope it'll start up again someday, but it looks like maybe she's topped out for now?

JcupRockstar

• B Cup
« Reply #1566 on: May 22, 2017, 07:18:04 PM »
Did anyone else see her snapchat from earlier? Can't tell if she's using those pills or if she's making a point she doesn't need them. Need more data. ;)
She said she found the pills in her niece's cabinet

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #1567 on: May 23, 2017, 12:21:58 AM »
Did anyone else see her snapchat from earlier? Can't tell if she's using those pills or if she's making a point she doesn't need them. Need more data. ;)

What kind of pills?
ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.

danball1976

• E Cup
« Reply #1568 on: May 23, 2017, 12:33:30 AM »

What kind of pills?

Breast growth pills. I guess her sister is trying to get big, too.

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #1569 on: May 23, 2017, 12:42:25 AM »

What kind of pills?

Breast growth pills. I guess her sister is trying to get big, too.

Jesus Christ...those women want to induce heart attacks at 40 paces!
ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.

Yasmin

« Reply #1570 on: May 23, 2017, 06:28:31 AM »
If self-medicating is a big risk! And it has already been proven that she has sold the lust of her breasts to put her health at risk ...

Juggernaut76

• A Cup
  • I'm unstoppable
« Reply #1571 on: May 23, 2017, 06:56:19 AM »
could be tons of fun seeing her take boob pills but or hormone boosters but I think she can grow with out them just milk
Always move forward the end goal that is the Juggernaut way

pilotblaze

• XYZZY Cup
« Reply #1572 on: May 23, 2017, 08:16:12 AM »
I'd suggest that if Himi has begun to stabilize in terms of growth, that could be a good thing.  Any more growth much beyond this, we're getting into the "difficult to simply get around" size - and I'd be saddened to see her get to the point of seriously needing to consider reduction.

Anyway - sounds like the pills were for her sister.  I wouldn't mind seeing her sister start to catch up, size-wise.   ;D

-D'Artagnian
The more of More, the merrier.  ;)

I Am: Surfing With The Alien, while gripping The Bells Of Lal (part 2).
           Please don't slip on the Snake Oil, Mr. Spock.

Holdsworth Lives.

JcupRockstar

• B Cup
« Reply #1573 on: May 23, 2017, 11:05:48 AM »
Dont think pills could give any women the same effect most of them contain herbs like fenugreek and goats rue and work bringing about maybe a cup or two or three but only to a woman prediposed to having large breasts already! As far as getting to Himi's size....no way! Or we all would be slipping them into our girlfriends corn flakes..lol

duooo1

• A Cup
« Reply #1574 on: May 23, 2017, 02:52:18 PM »
Dont think pills could give any women the same effect most of them contain herbs like fenugreek and goats rue and work bringing about maybe a cup or two or three but only to a woman prediposed to having large breasts already! As far as getting to Himi's size....no way! Or we all would be slipping them into our girlfriends corn flakes..lol

Makes you wonder, there are forums for this type of stuff for women wanting to grow breast. But of course, they're like.. A-Bs wanting to go Ds and such. Never heard of what the results of if a lady who has huge breast, or gigantomastia doing such. Heck, might as well give her that site and see some of the 'best results' some of them have gotten.