k99

• A Cup
Re: Haruhi Miwako, All-natural model from the Netherlands
« Reply #1935 on: July 31, 2018, 08:57:47 PM »
I don't know what it is with people claiming to know, or have a connection to these ladies. They all seem to have a habit of posting about it all and then not getting back to people.

he has met her, and does know her, in this case it is true

JcupRockstar

• B Cup
« Reply #1936 on: August 01, 2018, 12:02:42 PM »
Kinda messed up tho to make claim like that and then not get back to us either way... hes gotta know we are hanging waiting for an update!

element

• D Cup
« Reply #1937 on: August 04, 2018, 11:37:54 PM »
I don't know what it is with people claiming to know, or have a connection to these ladies. They all seem to have a habit of posting about it all and then not getting back to people.

meh, I'm not gonna lose any **82** over it.  I'm not here to read some persons boasting.  When pics appear they appear.

« Reply #1938 on: August 05, 2018, 11:42:00 AM »
Splodge has proven that he has really met Himi in the past so I'm sure he was telling the truth. There must be a good reason for him not posting after the call

splodge

• D Cup
« Reply #1939 on: August 10, 2018, 12:16:46 PM »
Sorry for the delay in getting back ... I had some stuff going on in my personal life.

Additionally, and sorry if this is a disappointment, but while I did have a lovely hour-or-so-long chat with Himi, it was an audio chat, not a video chat or a face-to-face meet-up. I never intended to give the impression that I was meeting Himi in person, but I can see now why some people may have taken my last posting that way (seeing as I have met her in person multiple times in the past).

I did ask some of the questions about what game she is playing etc., unfortunately I've forgotten the bloomin' answer! I think she said Dark Souls? Is that a current game? She also made fun of me for my pathetic progress in RE:7 (but I am playing in VR, so it's a helluva lot more scary!).

As for the other questions, I actually didn't get a chance to check with her if it was ok to give an update on her situation with the fans at large, so I'm really sorry again, but I don't want to say much on that matter, other than - she is alive and well, and still exploring angles to get back streaming etc. when she can, but there is no ETA, alas.

She's so nice to chat to though ... *sigh* I miss her. Her laugh is so fun and so DIRTY, hahaha. I really hope we get to hang out again someday, but life is life, things happen beyond one's control so who knows.

Stay happy and healthy y'all! And sorry once more if this update is a disappointment.

« Reply #1940 on: August 10, 2018, 12:42:11 PM »
Thanks for the update. Its nice to hear she is still planning to get back to streaming. Let's hope she will manage this year

metsoforce

• A Cup
« Reply #1941 on: August 10, 2018, 09:46:36 PM »
Just curious, how did you get to meet her the first time?

splodge

• D Cup
« Reply #1942 on: August 10, 2018, 09:55:23 PM »
Just curious, how did you get to meet her the first time?

I just started chatting to her on Snapchat and we hit it off. She was a lot more active/responsive in the early days before she got swamped by fans.