TheBoobGuy

• The Definitive Article
Re: Haruhi Miwako, All-natural model from the Netherlands
« Reply #165 on: June 23, 2015, 05:15:10 PM »
Post that referred to an underag3 subject has been removed per the Owner's rules. -Pal
« Last Edit: June 25, 2015, 11:33:29 AM by Palomine »
BustiBobbi and Serena_38N are all(c)TBG in addition to their respective owners.

Maik

« Reply #166 on: June 24, 2015, 10:51:13 AM »
Mod edit: uoted text removed to remove reference to an underag3 subject.

Let's analyse why its happening or what caused it, so we can all help to get bigger boobs naturally.
Where are the scientits? Let the research begin.

Mod edit (again): there's no magic here to research. Even the bustiest woman started out flat as a board, because she was once a chi1d. Going from flat to busty when the start point is 13 years old (or a m1nor of any age) is NOT a subject that can be discussed at the BEA forum. Doing so constitutes a violation of the User Agreement we all signed to participate here.

Maik, no underag3 violation has been logged against you since you didn't know you were quoting a user who was talking about a chi1d, but we'll ask you to exercise some discretion about these kinds of posts about personal tales of "miraculous" growth since unfortunately, they often refer to underag3 subjects.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2015, 11:03:08 AM by Palomine »
At one point our hands become too small, that is were the BEA starts

dareon

• A Cup
« Reply #167 on: June 25, 2015, 01:45:15 AM »
Mod edit: dareon, your entire post has been removed because it represents a violation of the letter and spirit of the BEA Owner's rules which prohibit you from posting about the body parts/sexual development of m1nors, which is exactly what you did. You can fantasize about whatever you wish of course, but when you post here, you must keep your promise to your host and not violate his rules at all, let alone in a way that creates potential legal liability for him like you just did.

TO EVERYONE: the growth that The Boob Guy referred to also involved an underag3 subject, which is why it was moderated and edited. Unfortunately, even just the edited fragment inspired others to post underag3 violations of their own. Because that's the case, and because some users can't help but continue to violate the BEA Owner's strict prohibition against ANYthing that involves m1nors, I'm going back and deleting what's left of his post (along with the quoted replies) to prevent any further ill-conceived inspiration.

There is zero tolerance for posts about chi1dren here per the rules. Everyone here must either abide by that promise or find someplace else to post. We'll be temp locking this thread for 24 hours to make sure that everyone has time to refresh their understanding of the Owner's position on this matter. Thank you. -Palomine
« Last Edit: June 25, 2015, 03:47:36 PM by gonZo »

splodge

• D Cup
« Reply #168 on: June 29, 2015, 05:10:33 PM »
Back to Himiwako's amazing boobs.

Bramlet

« Reply #169 on: July 01, 2015, 10:34:32 AM »
wow!

Obsessed

• C Cup
« Reply #170 on: July 01, 2015, 04:04:53 PM »
Here's one from today.
Just when you think they are big enough, they still need to be bigger.

pilotblaze

• XYZZY Cup
« Reply #171 on: July 01, 2015, 04:54:09 PM »

Man.

I do love the bulge over the bra-top look.
But if she keeps doing this, she's going to have a permanent bulge-ridge from the bra edge.
Can that really be comfortable, if worn for any real length of time?

Maybe she only does this for a couple of hours when she goes out.
Somebody should buy her a few well designed and fitting bras - it would be a shame if she hurt herself with improper constriction.

-D'Artagnian
I Am: Surfing With The Alien, while gripping The Bells Of Lal (part 2).
           Please don't slip on the Snake Oil, Mr. Spock.

Holdsworth Lives.

splodge

• D Cup
« Reply #172 on: July 01, 2015, 06:29:14 PM »
Somebody should buy her a few well designed and fitting bras

I've volunteered! No response =(

DollyNood

• B Cup
« Reply #173 on: July 01, 2015, 11:20:05 PM »

Quote from: pilotblaze on Yesterday at 06:54:09 PM
Somebody should buy her a few well designed and fitting bras

Same here ; she got "bitchy" ; like in "Don't you think I can buy my own??"
after complaining she couldn't find a good corsetterie anywhere, that could
do a custom job for her. Ohh well....

In the mean while, someone figured out how to save SnapChat video's and posted
somewhere else

It's vid's accompanying "Obsessed" 's picture (reply#170)

and going with this pic too.

Find them here:

https://mega.nz/#!pIZX3BzB!NFFAASXhO8Y3HL9yZ0WcdXpbGWnKpgqvwoUrL9cuq4A

and

https://mega.nz/#!VF5DSByQ!paHZMnuHsr28AhkVq9kdotFMzsssh4hALGtVcciK7w0

Props go to the original poster Tetaman

Kind Regards

DollyNood
Dolly Parton:
"I've always had a good attitude towards sex.
I've enjoyed it from the time I was very young.
"The older I get, the better it seems to get.
I like to have fun. I'm willing to try new things."

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #174 on: July 02, 2015, 06:47:17 AM »
Somebody should buy her a few well designed and fitting bras - it would be a shame if she hurt herself with improper constriction.

Really? You mean you told a woman who is essentially a stranger to you "Oi, you should go and buy yourself a bra that fits", and then you expected her to not respond "bitchily"?

This is exactly why we can't have nice things.
ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.

bmoc434

• D Cup
« Reply #175 on: July 02, 2015, 10:55:00 AM »

In the mean while, someone figured out how to save SnapChat video's and posted
somewhere else

It's vid's accompanying "Obsessed" 's picture (reply#170)

and going with this pic too.

Find them here:

https://mega.nz/#!pIZX3BzB!NFFAASXhO8Y3HL9yZ0WcdXpbGWnKpgqvwoUrL9cuq4A

and

https://mega.nz/#!VF5DSByQ!paHZMnuHsr28AhkVq9kdotFMzsssh4hALGtVcciK7w0

Props go to the original poster Tetaman

Kind Regards

DollyNood

it took some doing, but you can ignore the message below. I figured out how to save them. It's not via web-browser but using the megasync app itself, on Ubuntu Linux 14.04, which is what I use. Cheers & thanks. Bmoc434

I have signed up for the service, but I have no idea how to access the files. I get a cloud and circle logo and that's it. Can you PM me and tell me what i am supposed to be doing? I just don't get it. Thanks. Bmoc434  < -- ignore this now, please.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2015, 11:44:57 AM by bmoc434 »

« Reply #176 on: July 02, 2015, 02:18:02 PM »
You don't need to use megasync or any of that nonsense.

Click on "import to your cloud drive" and it will start and ephemeral session of mega.  From there right click on the file in your cloud drive and choose download, and then standard download.  The file should download within mega, then when it finishes you will get a save/open dialog box.  

No browser extensions are necessary.  

Palomine

• Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
« Reply #177 on: July 02, 2015, 04:20:03 PM »
it took some doing, but you can ignore the message below. I figured out how to save them. It's not via web-browser but using the megasync app itself, on Ubuntu Linux 14.04, which is what I use. Cheers & thanks. Bmoc434

I have signed up for the service, but I have no idea how to access the files. I get a cloud and circle logo and that's it. Can you PM me and tell me what i am supposed to be doing? I just don't get it. Thanks. Bmoc434  < -- ignore this now, please.

I run Ubuntu 14 too, but you don't have to sign up with anything or install anything to access these files. When the M-with-a-circle finishes loading, it refreshes to a page offering the megasync and cloud drive options. Beneath those, you'll see the words "Download through your browser" ...that's a link, even though there's no button graphic as there is for sync and cloud. Just click the "DL browser" link and the file will stream to you... when it's done (less than a minute or so, depending on your connection) you'll get a standard "Save As" dialog box just as you would with any other filehosting service.

No sync. No cloud drive. Easy peasy. :)

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #178 on: July 02, 2015, 06:00:24 PM »
Beneath those, you'll see the words "Download through your browser" ...that's a link, even though there's no button graphic as there is for sync and cloud. Just click the "DL browser" link and the file will stream to you... when it's done (less than a minute or so, depending on your connection) you'll get a standard "Save As" dialog box just as you would with any other filehosting service.

Indeed.

I really should investigate using Mega...
ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.

bmoc434

• D Cup
« Reply #179 on: July 03, 2015, 05:02:50 AM »
I run Ubuntu 14 too, but you don't have to sign up with anything or install anything to access these files. When the M-with-a-circle finishes loading, it refreshes to a page offering the megasync and cloud drive options. Beneath those, you'll see the words "Download through your browser" ...that's a link, even though there's no button graphic as there is for sync and cloud. Just click the "DL browser" link and the file will stream to you... when it's done (less than a minute or so, depending on your connection) you'll get a standard "Save As" dialog box just as you would with any other filehosting service.

Thanks everyone. I got it working just fine prior to much appreciated but unneeded advice. I can and did download files from the site.