BarneyFife

• E Cup
Re: Haruhi Miwako, All-natural model from the Netherlands
« Reply #255 on: July 20, 2015, 08:38:03 PM »
Just imagine the people from her past who haven't seen her transformation then all of a sudden bam. When Haruhi walks the earth shakes. Pretty unreal that a person can all of the sudden go from flat to out of this world breasts.

deebo

• B Cup
« Reply #256 on: July 20, 2015, 11:23:31 PM »
You know, I want to believe this is all on the level, but these tiny controlled snippets of video from ridiculous angles seem to be hiding something.  I don't know, it all just seems "fishy". I have no proof either way just suspicions of "shenanigans".

And really all this is getting played out, just like that "jenniferB" nonsense. So I just don't really care anymore.

Also something tells me if she ever does post something topless T-O-P-L-E-S-S (stern fans will get it) it's going to be like somebody dug up a old penthouse centerfold from the 70's with vaseline slathered all over the lens.

bignatslover

• P Cup
    • I love the BEA
« Reply #257 on: July 21, 2015, 05:57:08 AM »
I don't see any evidence of photoshopping
All of the illusion can be accomplished with prosthetics.  That is why there is always hair or a jacket covering strategic harnessing points.

Doesn't anyone else remember Selma Blair in the movie A Dirty Shame?

rubrican

• A Cup
« Reply #258 on: July 21, 2015, 06:29:14 AM »
IF she using prosthetics, they're way, way better than the movie. At best those moved like implants without the natural jiggle.

pilotblaze

• XYZZY Cup
« Reply #259 on: July 21, 2015, 07:43:24 AM »

Nothing is real...

... and nothing to get hung about...

------------------
-D'Artagnian

John L. and some of his buddies mentioned that.
I Am: Surfing With The Alien, while gripping The Bells Of Lal (part 2).
           Please don't slip on the Snake Oil, Mr. Spock.

Holdsworth Lives.

pecaxxifer

• A Cup
« Reply #260 on: July 21, 2015, 07:59:53 AM »
IF she using prosthetics, they're way, way better than the movie. At best those moved like implants without the natural jiggle.

I dunno. Sure, they don't look unrealistic in the few videos she has shared. But then again, the vids are so short, and the camera angle is constantly changing our shaking, that even if they were fake, you might not be able to tell. It's the secrecy that just makes it hard for me to believe it. I know, she's not obligated to do anything. But still, she has to realize a lot of people are having a hard time believing those are real. The vids she shares don't clarify the matter, and I'm starting to believe that's intentional from her.

Still, I'm going to be here, enjoying the ride!

splodge

• D Cup
« Reply #261 on: July 21, 2015, 09:08:30 AM »
Hahaha, I can't believe people think some random 25 year old girl would get involved in a 3 year long project involving wearing larger and larger INCREDIBLY REALISTIC prosthetics in a variety of highly-public situations with no apparent pay-off for her.

Utterly bonkers.

Occam's razor - she's real.

Arceus

• A Cup
« Reply #262 on: July 21, 2015, 09:44:32 AM »
Hahaha, I can't believe people think some random 25 year old girl would get involved in a 3 year long project involving wearing larger and larger INCREDIBLY REALISTIC prosthetics in a variety of highly-public situations with no apparent pay-off for her.

Utterly bonkers.

There's bustyyyjenny and she's been around for around a decade, not gonna say either is real or fake, bustyyyjenny hides her face and this girl hides her boobs... I believe in bustyyyjenny more, tho.

« Reply #263 on: July 21, 2015, 10:19:31 AM »

Utterly bonkers.

I'll give you "she's real" -- yup a real live person. In fact a real live FEMALE person.

dareon

• A Cup
« Reply #264 on: July 21, 2015, 12:12:58 PM »
There's bustyyyjenny and she's been around for around a decade, not gonna say either is real or fake, bustyyyjenny hides her face and this girl hides her boobs... I believe in bustyyyjenny more, tho.

Bustyyyjenny is ever in er room. Haruhi shows her in the street and her job. Interacting with people. I think they are no comparable

zeo

• E Cup
« Reply #265 on: July 21, 2015, 06:24:23 PM »

Utterly bonkers.

What she is doing goes back merely months. The oldest photo with her breasts in frame is about a year old then a long gap of months.The 3 year 'backstory' is just a couple photos posted within that timeframe. The pinpulfiles style posing and lens work is obvious in a number of the photos. But it's not consistent. Different photos have different degrees of illusion. The most realistic recent photo of her is IMO the one where she's on a train with a violin case. Beyond that is creativity, but of course that alone is huge enough for the believers to feel justified. That photo is 7weeks old. But then there is the blue shirt with the smileys and stuff on it that's about a week old where her breasts are four times larger (and the lens distortion obvious). Yeah... 400% growth in 6 weeks. That's believable.

hourglass

• E Cup
« Reply #266 on: July 21, 2015, 09:00:48 PM »
deebo, you might be right, but i don't care.  i'm gonna ride this bus to the end of the line!  yay boobies!
You know, I want to believe this is all on the level, but these tiny controlled snippets of video from ridiculous angles seem to be hiding something.  I don't know, it all just seems "fishy". I have no proof either way just suspicions of "shenanigans".

And really all this is getting played out, just like that "jenniferB" nonsense. So I just don't really care anymore.

Also something tells me if she ever does post something topless T-O-P-L-E-S-S (stern fans will get it) it's going to be like somebody dug up a old penthouse centerfold from the 70's with vaseline slathered all over the lens.

splodge

• D Cup
« Reply #267 on: July 22, 2015, 01:47:52 AM »
What she is doing goes back merely months. The oldest photo with her breasts in frame is about a year old then a long gap of months.The 3 year 'backstory' is just a couple photos posted within that timeframe. The pinpulfiles style posing and lens work is obvious in a number of the photos. But it's not consistent. Different photos have different degrees of illusion. The most realistic recent photo of her is IMO the one where she's on a train with a violin case. Beyond that is creativity, but of course that alone is huge enough for the believers to feel justified. That photo is 7weeks old. But then there is the blue shirt with the smileys and stuff on it that's about a week old where her breasts are four times larger (and the lens distortion obvious). Yeah... 400% growth in 6 weeks. That's believable.

You are simply factually incorrect. Her **24** photos go back 3 years and you can see her being completely flat-chested, and beginning to grow, over that period via about 5 photos.

ionej

• B Cup
« Reply #268 on: July 22, 2015, 06:16:30 PM »
most of her videos are iphone selfie style ...we need her to have a cameraman to film her  walking from a distant for 210min; also it would be great if she started a YOUTUBE channel like penny u-bust. WHERE ARE PINUPFILES,SCORE DDFXXCEL DIVINE BREAST ETC??

zeo

• E Cup
« Reply #269 on: July 22, 2015, 07:05:46 PM »
You are simply factually incorrect. Her **24** photos go back 3 years and you can see her being completely flat-chested, and beginning to grow, over that period via about 5 photos.

Five whole photos over three years to what? three photos a week in recent weeks? You've just supported my argument with consistency with the censored social media site page I don't have access to that you cite. What she is doing only goes back a matter of months. That being posting 'look how big my boobs are now' photos. Before that point she posted like any other normal person.  But suddenly it's look how big they are now and the frequency of photos increases with her size. From zero to huge there are less than a handful of photos. From huge to 'how do you walk with those things?' the updates are much more frequent.

You might have also noted I did not argue she did not 'grow'. In fact I cited a recent photo, less than two months old I believe to be more or less an accurate representation of reality which means there would have been some very significant growth. I argue what we see now has degrees of creativity and illusion with some photos being closer to reality than others. I've seen enough warped door frames and perspective tricks in pinup files photos to understand what she's doing. The alternative is that her breasts will fill a small apartment by december at this rate of growth of doubling every few weeks.