whatwhatman

• A Cup
Re: Haruhi Miwako, All-natural model from the Netherlands
« Reply #330 on: August 04, 2015, 04:31:30 AM »
On (prohibited)

1)

(One image exceeding daily posting limit removed. He can repost it in 24 hours, or some other kind soul can post it now. –moderator)
« Last Edit: August 04, 2015, 07:06:28 AM by gonZo »

splodge

• D Cup
« Reply #331 on: August 04, 2015, 04:34:52 AM »

« Reply #332 on: August 04, 2015, 06:04:19 AM »
Oh really? You got a source for that? Curious what she said about that. Would be cool if she brought out a web-site!

I only said kind of ... her twitter says coming soon. This doesn't say much. But on another forum (I'm not allowed to mention) someone e-mailed with her and she said she found someone for realizing her website. And she does Skype sessions ... 10 min 50$, 20 min 80$ and 30 min 100$. Boobs bare, but otherwise no nudity. All provided on that other forum ...

She could be making alot of money off these breasts instead of always keeping fans guessing real or unreal. It would be a pity to see natural talent go to waste if they are real. :)meaning she could just disappear and not do anything. :-[

Well if you want to start a business, it is maybe no good idea to have the website out first, pay a lot of money for it, a lot of ongoing costs and then realize nobody is interested in you. The other way around is the way to go. Raise a lot of interest in the person and what she has to offer, then start the webpage. There are enough examples that the 2nd method is the option you should choose.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2015, 06:13:55 AM by andrat2000 »
Anti-social behaviours lack consideration for the well-being of others. Any types of conduct that violates basic rights (human rights is one of them) of another person. It can show as covert or overt hostility.

Harry

• A Cup
« Reply #333 on: August 04, 2015, 01:12:12 PM »
Well if you want to start a business, it is maybe no good idea to have the website out first, pay a lot of money for it, a lot of ongoing costs and then realize nobody is interested in you. The other way around is the way to go. Raise a lot of interest in the person and what she has to offer, then start the webpage. There are enough examples that the 2nd method is the option you should choose.

Local favorite Beshine, for example :)

« Reply #334 on: August 04, 2015, 03:09:35 PM »
Local favorite Beshine, for example :)

Yes, she came to my mind, but not the only one ;-)
Anti-social behaviours lack consideration for the well-being of others. Any types of conduct that violates basic rights (human rights is one of them) of another person. It can show as covert or overt hostility.

Glottis

• G Cup
« Reply #335 on: August 04, 2015, 09:01:10 PM »
Anyone who knows anything about human anatomy knows that pectoral muscles are fairly small. Also, one does not need to undergo hypertrophy of the pectoral muscles in order to flex them and the breast tissue over them, no matter how big or how small the breasts may be.

We have a whole thread devoted to pec flexing here, and it's done by women with small breasts, with large breasts, and with huge breasts (e.g. Karla James, as she issued a playful challenge to Rachel Aldana to do the same), as well as by men.

So, that theory of yours isn't borne out by the facts.

Do you really think that the movement created by other large and natural models when flexing their muscles is the same as what was shown in the video in this thread? The muscles are at the base of the breast, not the end. You can perhaps move the entire breast at once from flexing, but you can't make the end of a large natural breast move that way.

Harry

• A Cup
« Reply #336 on: August 05, 2015, 08:47:03 PM »
Do you really think that the movement created by other large and natural models when flexing their muscles is the same as what was shown in the video in this thread? The muscles are at the base of the breast, not the end. You can perhaps move the entire breast at once from flexing, but you can't make the end of a large natural breast move that way.

So what, she has some kind of specially made boob-twitching rig? How many sets of fake boobs are we alleging she owns, here?

DollyNood

• B Cup
« Reply #337 on: August 05, 2015, 08:59:23 PM »
Video of 5-th August 2015

<<==Click Picture

@HimiWako , als je dit leest, vergeet die (nieuwe) BH's maar
en laat die borsten nu maar eens zien in een bikini!!

@HimiWako, when you're reading this, forget about (new) bras
and show those boobs in a bikini!!
Dolly Parton:
"I've always had a good attitude towards sex.
I've enjoyed it from the time I was very young.
"The older I get, the better it seems to get.
I like to have fun. I'm willing to try new things."

Kopy Kat

• G Cup
« Reply #338 on: August 05, 2015, 10:56:27 PM »
She's become so large she sent the camera into a spaztastic fit.
Just because your big breasts are the biggest, doesn't mean they can't be made BIGGER :)

ionej

• B Cup
« Reply #339 on: August 06, 2015, 04:39:23 PM »
shes going to a bra fitter 31aug-3 sept?

Glottis

• G Cup
« Reply #340 on: August 06, 2015, 05:48:01 PM »
So what, she has some kind of specially made boob-twitching rig? How many sets of fake boobs are we alleging she owns, here?

I have no idea, just agreeing that it's weird and not normal "flexing" movement.

DollyNood

• B Cup
« Reply #341 on: August 06, 2015, 06:14:58 PM »
Picture of 6-th August 2015

<<==Click Picture for 1080x1080 pixel

From her IG comments:
"himiwako 
@mizztoia bra expert: I probably do. I have appointment end August with someone I found recently in the Netherlands
where I live, to see if they can actually make me one.
Hopefully I will be the states soon anyway I'm sure it's not gonna cost 300 bucks or more for one bra"

@HimiWako , als je dit leest, vergeet die (nieuwe) BH's voorlopig
en laat die borsten nu maar eens zien in een bikini!!

@HimiWako, when you're reading this, forget about (new) bras for
the time being and show those boobs in a bikini!!
Dolly Parton:
"I've always had a good attitude towards sex.
I've enjoyed it from the time I was very young.
"The older I get, the better it seems to get.
I like to have fun. I'm willing to try new things."

ranger8997

• A Cup
« Reply #342 on: August 06, 2015, 06:27:40 PM »
Lots of deep cleavage on the train

FlapJackFun

• D Cup
« Reply #343 on: August 06, 2015, 09:53:18 PM »
If her boobs are really growing this big at this rate, she should probably go see a doctor. 

Djoser

• X Cup
« Reply #344 on: August 07, 2015, 09:26:23 AM »
If her boobs are really growing this big at this rate, she should probably go see a doctor. 

If her boobs are growing at this rate she should probable come and see me :P

Video of 5-th August 2015

<<==Click Picture

I love the muffin top look! x.X i am dying here!!
Welcome to the internet, where men are men, women are men, and childr3n are the FBI

If it hurts, it means that you're still living

Avatar: beshine, morphed by uutexray, avatarized by AgentDee