MR_T

• A Cup
Re: Haruhi Miwako, All-natural model from the Netherlands
« Reply #360 on: August 07, 2015, 07:45:40 PM »
 ;D ;D
Wow Haruhi is something else.. Amazing.

I think she is real, here's why:

If she's grown that much in 3 years you'd expect to see some sort of skin changes.
If you take a look at the picture in her bra (which is mind blowing), you can see a few little dimples on her left boob. This qualifies as a skin change.

The dimpling is caused by enlarging fat cells pulling on the connective tissue of the breast. Some cells are more specialized to hold together the structure of the breast, most are fat cells. When all the fat cells around a connective tissue cell enlarge quickly, they puff out and the connective tissue cell doesn't, causing a little dimple. There's a word for these skin changes in medical speak, peau d'orange, which can be seen in breast tissue disorders or in macromastia/gigantomastia...  It can be worrisome if there are also "inflammatory" skin changes but her skin looks good, it's not red, there's no dry peely skin, no cuts or abrasions, doesn't look infected at all. Also she has a very mild peau d' orange if it qualifies as that at all. I mean, yes, she probably should see a doctor, but right now she looks great!!

She's someone to celebrate!! Here's to her health and good spirits.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2015, 07:53:00 PM by MR_T »

Rad

• E Cup

Martin Solo

• B Cup
    • Flying Rabbits Video
« Reply #362 on: August 07, 2015, 08:11:26 PM »
Just a big boob blog.
Not a real membership website.
This blog claims it can not show any nude pictures as it is based in a European country that forbids it.
What a load of bull!

Martin Solo

• B Cup
    • Flying Rabbits Video
« Reply #363 on: August 07, 2015, 08:20:58 PM »
But you can see the full naked pictures on the websites it refers to and gets a fee from that. ::)

« Reply #364 on: August 07, 2015, 08:27:34 PM »
I'm shocked no one came across (or posted) this one from a Skype session.  Pretty convincing.

Is there a video?  All it takes is one normal video.  

The boobs I see in that screencap are about as big as I figured she was.  She's in Kristina Milan or Miosotis sizes. 

Supafreek

• A Cup
« Reply #365 on: August 08, 2015, 12:05:47 AM »
Wow, if they are real, then that'd be awesome, but I'm still not getting my hopes up yet... She could be using the same prothetic tits that the Fulsom "sisters" and the FDD girls use. They're not that hard to get.

jerrycurly

• A Cup
« Reply #366 on: August 08, 2015, 01:39:31 AM »
New one that was pulled from her IG.

jay_robert

• A Cup
« Reply #367 on: August 08, 2015, 06:51:26 AM »
Surely they can't be real but if they are beshine better look out

Kopy Kat

• G Cup
« Reply #368 on: August 08, 2015, 07:32:37 AM »
Wow, if they are real, then that'd be awesome, but I'm still not getting my hopes up yet... She could be using the same prothetic tits that the Fulsom "sisters" and the FDD girls use. They're not that hard to get.

The ones the Fulsom sisters used were more pendulous. Zena's looked like a pair of those balloons you'd turn into balloon animals or a Cushie pillow. When the molds got better they made Cindy but even those didnt hang right. FDD is more akin to the kinds that Bambi uses, just don't ask FDD girls to lean forward and show cleavage sandwiched on both sides by attached skin leading up to just under their collarbone. I think Haruhi is legitley tittley.
Just because your big breasts are the biggest, doesn't mean they can't be made BIGGER :)

Eliza D

• A Cup
  • Eliza DewliDDil
    • Email
« Reply #369 on: August 08, 2015, 09:49:31 AM »
With such rapid expansion, I would expect stretch marks.

Just sayin'.
It's all about the fantasy...
~ELIZA DewliDDil
                                        ALL PICTURES COPYRIGHT © ELIZA DEWLIDDIL

Pulsar

• G Cup
« Reply #370 on: August 08, 2015, 10:52:27 AM »
If they are real which it would be pretty hard to fake that Skype session,lol the photo she had on her IG could have gone though some filter/photoshop to tone down the stretch marks. For all we know she was using coco butter 3 times a day so she wouldn't get stretch marks.

Kopy Kat

• G Cup
« Reply #371 on: August 08, 2015, 04:17:47 PM »
And a personal rubdowner. :D
Just because your big breasts are the biggest, doesn't mean they can't be made BIGGER :)

pilotblaze

• XYZZY Cup
« Reply #372 on: August 09, 2015, 01:11:59 AM »
And a personal rubdowner. :D

The line of volunteer interviewees for that position goes down the stairs, out the door - and wraps around the city block eight times...
  ;D   ;D   ;D

-D'Artagnian
And every time I get rejected, I just keep going back onto the end of the line...    :)
I Am: Surfing With The Alien, while gripping The Bells Of Lal (part 2).
           Please don't slip on the Snake Oil, Mr. Spock.

Holdsworth Lives.

jay_robert

• A Cup
« Reply #373 on: August 09, 2015, 03:48:44 AM »
Does she now have the biggest boobs in the world

• D Cup
« Reply #374 on: August 09, 2015, 08:11:35 AM »
I always imagine I hear boob growing sounds when I see her.