« Reply #422 on: August 13, 2015, 08:57:26 AM »
Omg omg omg omg!
watch out beshine shes comin to get you

pecaxxifer

• A Cup
Re: Haruhi Miwako, All-natural model from the Netherlands
« Reply #423 on: August 13, 2015, 09:10:34 AM »
Alright, I'm ready to drink the Kool-Aid, hand it over now.  :o

I have had my doubts, but the latest vid on her IG is just too convincing. The way her breasts slosh and shake in that bra is just so natural, I don't think any prosthetics could move like that. This woman is (going to be) phenomenal!

Also, couldn't help noticing the sturdy cincher she's wearing around her waist. Perhaps it's there to support her back - I bet she needs all the support there is to carry all that breast! Or maybe she's getting thick all-around (no wonder) and tries to tuck it in.

Anyways, it's amazing.

motofly196

• A Cup
« Reply #424 on: August 13, 2015, 09:11:57 AM »
I don't know about anyone else, but I must of watched that loop 5 times in a row before my brain registered what I was actually seeing! WOW! ;D

G_I_John

• Oh My God Cup
    • gijohn.deviantart.com/
« Reply #425 on: August 13, 2015, 09:18:32 AM »
Was just quoting her, not everyone here was so dismissive of her ;)

Long may she be huge and bouncy :)
What's better than one woman having really large implants?... a forum full of them ^_^

JcupRockstar

• B Cup
« Reply #426 on: August 13, 2015, 09:45:05 AM »
I don't know about anyone else, but I must of watched that loop 5 times in a row before my brain registered what I was actually seeing! WOW! ;D
ya... me too...
Is It disturbing that I would give up everything I own to marry this woman?

« Reply #427 on: August 13, 2015, 09:57:32 AM »
Omg omg omg omg!
watch out beshine shes comin to get you

I think Beshine is pretty well aware of natural vs. augmented boobs.
Except of a few posts, comments where it says "biggest boobs in the world" without the "fake", "augmented", "artificial" or "enhanced", Beshine always refer to the artifical nature of her boobs. That's her thing. That's her advertisement.

If someone else has bigger natural boobs that's how it is - it is mother nature ... I don't think she feels competition about this or is competitive about it.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2015, 10:03:49 AM by andrat2000 »
Anti-social behaviours lack consideration for the well-being of others. Any types of conduct that violates basic rights (human rights is one of them) of another person. It can show as covert or overt hostility.

gamerdna223

• A Cup
« Reply #428 on: August 13, 2015, 01:01:59 PM »
So I guess that's it? She really has been growing this fast? That's freaking incredible. I just wonder when or if she'll ever get a reduction, if she truly is already a 38T already. At least, that's what her IG bio says as an estimate, she's wearing a 38Q bra but it's clear that isn't big enough at all.

pecaxxifer

• A Cup
« Reply #429 on: August 13, 2015, 07:21:23 PM »
So I guess that's it? She really has been growing this fast? That's freaking incredible. I just wonder when or if she'll ever get a reduction, if she truly is already a 38T already. At least, that's what her IG bio says as an estimate, she's wearing a 38Q bra but it's clear that isn't big enough at all.

If she has really been growing that fast, there is something really interesting going on with her body. As much as I love seeing this happen...if it's true, she will need to look for some medical solutions before long.

Gabe W

• A Cup
« Reply #430 on: August 13, 2015, 10:19:37 PM »
If she has really been growing that fast, there is something really interesting going on with her body. As much as I love seeing this happen...if it's true, she will need to look for some medical solutions before long.
health is important

drleatherface

• A Cup
« Reply #431 on: August 14, 2015, 04:24:08 AM »
So she's now bigger than Miosotis, right? Looks like it in the latest video

Yasmin

« Reply #432 on: August 14, 2015, 06:53:09 AM »

pilotblaze

• XYZZY Cup
« Reply #433 on: August 14, 2015, 06:16:39 PM »
If I can dream...

Maybe she'll get married to a super-rich gigantomastia fan - who will gladly pay for all the medical support and physical comfort/assistance she would need to Just Let Them Grow...

And she could periodically release a photo once in a while - to simply blow our minds.

-D'Artagnian

Wouldn't that be somethin' ?!    ;D
I Am: Surfing With The Alien, while gripping The Bells Of Lal (part 2).
           Please don't slip on the Snake Oil, Mr. Spock.

Holdsworth Lives.

gamerdna223

• A Cup
« Reply #434 on: August 14, 2015, 06:32:11 PM »
If I can dream...

Maybe she'll get married to a super-rich gigantomastia fan - who will gladly pay for all the medical support and physical comfort/assistance she would need to Just Let Them Grow...

And she could periodically release a photo once in a while - to simply blow our minds.

-D'Artagnian

Wouldn't that be somethin' ?!    ;D

Well I mean, let's take into account some things. They've been growing at an increasing rate for like the past year or two (just to put this in perspective, she's gone up like 3 or 4 cup sizes in the past 3 months now), would it ever stop? Because if her breasts balloon up to, like, DeviantArt-tier size, then that could cause some other problems for her, such as like not being able to move. So as sexy as it'd be, there's probably going to be some point where she draws the line, unfortunately. Let's just hope it's not any time soon.