bmoc434

• D Cup
Re: Haruhi Miwako, All-natural model from the Netherlands
« Reply #525 on: September 03, 2015, 09:31:56 PM »
OMG!!!!!! She has JUST posted to snapchat. To see it, you have to join, and send Haruhi Miwako (exactly like that) a friendship request. if so, on this post you will see one still photo & three videos; I don't think she's gotten larger. though she bests abbi secraa, nadine jensen (pregnant), milena velba, kristina milan (again, when pregnant), and miosotis -- easily. To be honest, she rivals chelsea charms after a massive drain. In the 2nd video, she's wearing a far-too-small bra, and about 60% of her boobs are over the cup-tops -- I LOVE when a woman's boobs are too big for the bra, but in this case, it's extreme. In the 2nd video, she looks like she's got elongated huge pumpkin-sized boobs. it's, ahem, very inspiring. She's very pretty, which really adds to her eroticism & super-sexiness. Just, plain, OMG!!!!!!!

Yomp

• A Cup
« Reply #526 on: September 03, 2015, 09:53:30 PM »
OMG!!!!!! She has JUST posted to snapchat. To see it, you have to join, and send Haruhi Miwako (exactly like that) a friendship request. if so, on this post you will see one still photo & three videos; I don't think she's gotten larger. though she bests abbi secraa, nadine jensen (pregnant), milena velba, kristina milan (again, when pregnant), and miosotis -- easily. To be honest, she rivals chelsea charms after a massive drain. In the 2nd video, she's wearing a far-too-small bra, and about 60% of her boobs are over the cup-tops -- I LOVE when a woman's boobs are too big for the bra, but in this case, it's extreme. In the 2nd video, she looks like she's got elongated huge pumpkin-sized boobs. it's, ahem, very inspiring. She's very pretty, which really adds to her eroticism & super-sexiness. Just, plain, OMG!!!!!!!

Is her snapchat username "Haruhi Miwako" or "himiwako"?  I added "himiwako" but I never see anything.  Maybe I'm blocked?  Gotta figure out this so I can get in on the content lol.

bmoc434

• D Cup
« Reply #527 on: September 03, 2015, 10:08:19 PM »
As I said, it's "Haruhi Miwako". Not "himiwako"

Pulsar

• G Cup
« Reply #528 on: September 03, 2015, 11:45:07 PM »
A "himiwako" shows up which has been pending for months. That's the sn she noted on her IG. "Haruhi Miwako" does not show up for me, odd.

DollyNood

• B Cup
« Reply #529 on: September 03, 2015, 11:51:54 PM »

Any chance you "grab" the stuff and post it here?
Dolly Parton:
"I've always had a good attitude towards sex.
I've enjoyed it from the time I was very young.
"The older I get, the better it seems to get.
I like to have fun. I'm willing to try new things."

bmoc434

• D Cup
« Reply #530 on: September 04, 2015, 03:31:06 AM »
I was going to ask if anyone *else* could! Sorry.

drleatherface

• A Cup
« Reply #531 on: September 04, 2015, 05:12:30 AM »
Her snapchat handle is HIMIWAKO, not Haruhi Miwako
« Last Edit: September 04, 2015, 05:16:04 AM by drleatherface »

gamerdna223

• A Cup
« Reply #532 on: September 04, 2015, 09:04:03 AM »
Is her snapchat username "Haruhi Miwako" or "himiwako"?  I added "himiwako" but I never see anything.  Maybe I'm blocked?  Gotta figure out this so I can get in on the content lol.

I'm pretty sure the way it works is that she has to have added you back on Snapchat, and she isn't doing that.

bmoc434

• D Cup
« Reply #533 on: September 04, 2015, 12:41:02 PM »

I stand corrected. Thank you.

Djoser

• X Cup
« Reply #534 on: September 04, 2015, 01:39:00 PM »
OMG! her boobs are filed with more boob!
Welcome to the internet, where men are men, women are men, and childr3n are the FBI

If it hurts, it means that you're still living

Avatar: beshine, morphed by uutexray, avatarized by AgentDee

Rad

• E Cup
« Reply #535 on: September 04, 2015, 02:56:03 PM »

I searched for her as a friend and added her, but it doesn't show her videos in my friends section?

drleatherface

• A Cup
« Reply #536 on: September 04, 2015, 04:41:09 PM »
I searched for her as a friend and added her, but it doesn't show her videos in my friends section?

She has to add you back for you to see her posts.

Rad

• E Cup
« Reply #537 on: September 04, 2015, 07:17:41 PM »
She has to add you back for you to see her posts.

Thanks but where in snapchat does it say that?

drleatherface

• A Cup
« Reply #538 on: September 04, 2015, 10:58:25 PM »
Thanks but where in snapchat does it say that?

You can change your privacy settings to restrict who can see your posts. She has them set to friends only.

Rad

• E Cup
« Reply #539 on: September 04, 2015, 11:45:28 PM »
You can change your privacy settings to restrict who can see your posts. She has them set to friends only.

Strange if she's trying to garner fans?